Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

T.O Massive Recall!!!!

RickyRiccardo
March 5th, 2007, 09:29 PM
O.k sorry guys, i was away for a while. Could someone please tell me what this recall is all about!!! Phoebe was on Solid Gold Wolf Cub and Wolf King, the f.... changed there formula so I had to switch to Timberwolf Organics, what is this recall thing and the change of plant???? Don't tell me I can't feed her T.O anymore!!??:mad: Innova, Natures Variety. Go Natural... What what:yell: :eek: :shrug: I ran all the way to Burlington, Vermont and both her 5 bags of 33lbs of T.O food in november ( 4 Bison and 1 lamb baley and apples) she loves it:dog: theres one bag left. Do I continu or switch???

P.s She's 1 1/2 year old and no allergies, she's German Shep x Lab

RickyRiccardo

Prin
March 5th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Where did you hear about a recall? :o

RickyRiccardo
March 5th, 2007, 10:08 PM
prin, i read it in Timberwolf Change 1 2 3) you said: after a massive recall...

Goldens4Ever
March 5th, 2007, 10:30 PM
YOU TOTALLY FREAKED ME OUT!!! :eek:

I went back & reread her post. Prin was referring to the massive recall of the Diamond dog food that was produced at the same plant as Timberwolf Organics used to be. After Timberwolf Organics found out about the recall ofDiamond, they left that plant & went somewhere else (no one knows where). Again, Timberwolf Organics was NOT recalled, Diamond was. :rolleyes:

RickyRiccardo
March 5th, 2007, 11:13 PM
Oh my god!!!:sorry: I'm so:offtopic: :eek: sorry:shrug: I feel like a :clown: !!!!
:yell: :frustrated: That will teach me to jump to conclusions!!! Thanx Goldens4ever:D

Goldens4Ever
March 6th, 2007, 12:04 PM
LOL--No need to apologize. ;) Any human being is susceptible to misreading or misinterpreting things....that's just life! :)

Prin
March 6th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Sorry, for the confusion RR...:o

mummummum
March 7th, 2007, 12:32 AM
But hey RR thanks for the heart-stopping :evil: fun ! ;)