Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Amber swimming underwater..

JanM
March 5th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Here's a link to a video a friend took of Amber swimming underwater.

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t70/JanM07/

The Video Name is "Amber Underwater"

The first time she did it, I was so scared - I thought she had had a stroke or something - she was just hanging in the water with her head and legs down. This video shows the second time she did - and I guess I wast still scared because I started calling her to get her head out of the water!

She is an awesome puppy!

mummummum
March 5th, 2007, 01:15 PM
That's great ! One of our GSD buddies at the beach dives for rocks and makes me nervous two as he is under for so long !

rainbow
March 5th, 2007, 01:16 PM
That was cute. My lab did that once when he seen a stick lying at the bottom. :D

Spirit
March 5th, 2007, 01:48 PM
CUTE! Does she blow bubbles? My boy's sister will swim underwater and blow bubbles. I think it's a golden thing, and it's cute as hell. lol

Furbaby Momma
March 5th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Awww, JanM your videos were wonderful to watch, my Retrievers dive under the water also. :lovestruck:

Thank You for sharing, your Goldens are beautiful!

JanM
March 5th, 2007, 05:03 PM
Yes - Amber blows bubbles... I have a puppy pool in the back yard during summer - she walks around it with he head totally underwater and blows bubbles. It's a hoot to watch. I'm sure glad to hear that other doggies do stuff like that..

Prin
March 5th, 2007, 06:57 PM
omg! If my doggies did that, I'd be so freaking out! That's really crazy. Crazy swimmin' Amber...

jesse's mommy
March 5th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Hehe, that's funny. Jesse just started doing that about three months ago. It cracks me up. Daddy taught her how to do it. :lovestruck:

Stacer
March 5th, 2007, 07:53 PM
You should set her up with snorkel gear!

Frenchy
March 5th, 2007, 08:08 PM
My computer don't let me download videos :sad:

TeriM
March 6th, 2007, 12:42 AM
Great video, looks like she is enjoying herself :cloud9: .

angeldogs
March 6th, 2007, 04:17 AM
omg! If my doggies did that, I'd be so freaking out! That's really crazy. Crazy swimmin' Amber...

I would be the same way.that was a good video.nice looking doggies.