Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

lost cat

doggy lover
March 31st, 2004, 06:49 PM
My daughters cat ran away yesterday. She is a four year old tabby calico (white brown black and red in colour)she is a small cat. She was lost in the Meadowvale rd and Lawson rd area. She is fixed and declawed. Wearing a red collar with her ID tags and her Toronto Animal services tag # C03-0016466, very timid cat. contact me here or call 416-286-7221 if you see her. Reward.

Chany
March 31st, 2004, 06:57 PM
Your pretty quick on posting your lost pet.:) I like that! Hopefully she's not gone for very long, she may be just checking out her neighbors. ;)
Good Luck to you!!

doggy lover
March 31st, 2004, 07:14 PM
we have posted up 50 flyers, contacted Toronto Animal Services and been walking the neighbourhood calling her, she has never done this before hopefully she will turn up. We just lost our dog to cancer in January, my grandmother passed away on Mar 1 and now this I don't know whats next.. Hopefully she will come home and I'll win the lottery.. The reason I was so quick is she is an indoor cat and declawed, my fingers are crossed for her.

Chany
March 31st, 2004, 07:24 PM
OMG, so sorry to hear of your recent lossess:( . But you're doing everything you can right now. I'll cross my fingers for you too! Sorry I can't do more for you but I live across Canada from you:(

doggy lover
March 31st, 2004, 07:54 PM
Thanks ;)

Lucky Rescue
March 31st, 2004, 10:31 PM
So sorry to hear of your troubles.:(

If you haven't already, try going out very late at night when everything is quiet and calling her. Take a box of her favorite treats and rattle it.

I hope you find her!!

Luba
April 1st, 2004, 05:42 PM
Hey just a suggestion,
some of the flyers that you have done up with the pics drop them off at local vets places and take them to pet shops around scarborough too!! I find the really good spots are where people may bring the pet ;) aside from the shelter.

Scarb animal shelter on progress has a bulletin board you can post your poster on!

AND you can also put it up on www.canadastrays.com

Best of luck to you and I'm greatful to see someone so quick on the draw to get this done, the faster the better.

doggy lover
April 2nd, 2004, 03:35 PM
:p Cali's was found this morning I should post this in funny stories but I just wanted closure here. I was getting ready for work this morning and I heard a funny noise coming from my cupbord. It was a funny squeeking sound I asked my husband if he heard it and he said no, anyways I stand near the cupbord listening and a dresser I have in there(that I keep with all my under clothes and summer clothes that I am not wearing) one of the drawers are partly open, about an inch ( I don't use this dresser much and can't tell you the last time I was in there)I see something move. OMG it was Cali (she doesn't cry ever only makes a squeeking sound, so does other cats from her family, I don't know mutes or something)so no one heard her in there, the silly cat spent 3 days locked in the dresser. So this story has a happy ending and next time she goes missing I know where to look first! Thanks for all your help.:p

Luba
April 2nd, 2004, 03:38 PM
OMG OMG OMG

YOU kidding???????

She was so quiet LMAOOO poor baby giggles but oh the poor lil darlin

I am so happy she's safe!!

WHEW!!!!!

yes post this as a funny story HAHAHAA

Chany
April 2nd, 2004, 07:30 PM
Thats really great news doggylover!!But I'm LMAO you should post it where Luba said.
Next time put a flyer up in your house :D. Just teasing!!! But I'm still lmao here!!

amaruq
April 3rd, 2004, 07:54 AM
OMG!!! that is hysterical!!!!! I'm so happy you found the cat!

chico2
April 3rd, 2004, 09:39 AM
That is funny:D :D I bet she was starving,it has happened to my cats too...but not in drawers and not for 3 days
Curiosity killed the cat,like they say....:D
We've had two happy"found"stories this morning,that's great!!!!

Luba
April 3rd, 2004, 11:46 AM
Chany you nut
Put a flyer up in the house
smh lmaoooo