Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Hazel Run Pack takes a snow day!

hazelrunpack
March 4th, 2007, 03:43 PM
Just takin' a break from beating my head against the wall (:frustrated: computers!!!!) to post a few sledding pics off the video cam from this morning. Finally had a nice bright day, so I didn't have to brighten them up too much! :thumbs up

Lil Belle loves to jump in the leaf hauler with me and ride down. She usually licks my face most of the way down:

Here we are whizzing along nearly as fast as you could walk down the hill :D (this is the "fast" section of the sled run...:laughing: ) That's Ember trotting down the hill behind us.

One more post to come right now...and then maybe more tonight if I get a chance to scan in some 35 mm... :D

hazelrunpack
March 4th, 2007, 03:48 PM
This one will make some people happy--a current shot :eek: of the Hazel Run Mama :thumbs up with Lil Belle at the bottom of the sled run...

...and some victory kisses... :D

Lil Belle isn't happy until she's chapped my face good and well! :laughing:

that's it for now...hazel will be back later after she's shot her website and blown her computer to smithereens...he he he...that hazel has quite the temper! :eek: :o

erykah1310
March 4th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Great to see some pics from you Hazel. Wish we could get some more.
But im happy for now. :D

jesse's mommy
March 4th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Yay! Hazel pictures! I can't wait to see more....

Frenchy
March 4th, 2007, 04:44 PM
...and some victory kisses... :D

[/SIZE]

I want some victory kisses too :sad: Great pics Hazel, more more !

Hunter's_owner
March 4th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Great pics Hazel. Looks like soooo much fun:D

Prin
March 4th, 2007, 05:41 PM
Great pics! She's so happy she gives you kisses at the bottom. :lovestruck: :cloud9:

rainbow
March 4th, 2007, 06:05 PM
I love the pics. :cloud9: Looks like you, Lil Belle and Ember had a lot of fun. :D Are we getting the rest of the six pack later? :fingerscr

Skryker
March 4th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Looks like lots of fun, Hazel! :thumbs up

mummummum
March 4th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Awww.... that so sweeeeeeet!

Lukka'sma
March 4th, 2007, 11:05 PM
Very nice pictures Hazel. Looks like a good time was had by all.

hazelrunpack
March 4th, 2007, 11:24 PM
As promised, here's a few more. These are from the 35 mm prints I picked up today. There will be more on Wednesday, which I'll post...if I can still get into my own picture thread :D My dial-up is funny that way...:p

Anyway, here comes Sheriff Cole (blue belton, Prin :D):

And there goes Princess~Queen Cass, leaping through deep snow to get to the shallow stuff under the pines:

hazelrunpack
March 4th, 2007, 11:28 PM
A shot of the King in action, taking his stick for a run (proper exercise is very beneficial for sticks):

Taking a break to exchange some juicy gossip:

hazelrunpack
March 4th, 2007, 11:31 PM
But snow isn't all fun and games. Lil Belle gets an embarassing case of snow frizzies :o ...

And Cole has some issues with snowballs (but not quite as bad as Bailey's! :eek: whew!):

But fun was still had by all... :D And maybe I can prove it further when the rest of the pics come back on Wednesday :thumbs up

Prin
March 4th, 2007, 11:34 PM
Great pics, Hazel. I love the softness your pics always have. :cloud9:

And I realize now that since you've been here, I always thought Cass was Sheriff...:o But now I'm straight.:)

They're all so pretty.:lovestruck: :cloud9:

TeriM
March 4th, 2007, 11:45 PM
Love all the setter pics :cloud9: especially the gossip photo :lovestruck:. The sledding looks like so much fun and I want some victory kisses too :D .

hazelrunpack
March 4th, 2007, 11:51 PM
he he he Nope, Prin...this is royal law-maker, not a lowly law-enforcer :D

Anyone who wants victory kisses is welcome! (hazel's face is pretty much at it's 'chap maximum' right now and could use some relief! :laughing: )

Prin
March 5th, 2007, 12:02 AM
lol Poor Cass. Must have been so insulting! :D She's so pretty. :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
March 5th, 2007, 12:10 AM
Nah...she has a lot of self-esteem. She's secure in her Royalness. :D

As long as she gets the place of honor, curled up in Daddy's arms at night, she can forgive anything. :thumbs up No beheading for slighting the royal dignity tonight... whew! :laughing:

Prin
March 5th, 2007, 12:15 AM
But a royal can't behead another royal, can they? :D

hazelrunpack
March 5th, 2007, 12:24 AM
But a royal can't behead another royal, can they? :D

he he he :evil: Princess~Queen outranks Princess! And History reeks of royalty-on-royalty violence! :eek:

Luckily, Cass likes romance novels rather than history books, so she doesn't know that... :D and she'd never risk causing war between Canada and the US... he he You're safe! :thumbs up

Prin
March 5th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Oh, don't bring up war, what with all that nuclear talk going on...

But you're right, Princess-Queen dog definitely outranks Princess human. By far. :)

Hunter's_owner
March 5th, 2007, 06:12 AM
More great pics Hazel:thumbs up

I love pics of the Pack:cloud9: I still am trying to pick a favourite, but I think I love them all:lovestruck:

chico2
March 5th, 2007, 07:07 AM
Hazel,I can't help thinking,snowy,wet dogs X FIVE in the house:eek:
But they are sooo beautiful,so who really cares,floors can be washed:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
March 5th, 2007, 07:59 AM
Hazel,I can't help thinking,snowy,wet dogs X FIVE in the house:eek:
But they are sooo beautiful,so who really cares,floors can be washed:lovestruck:

he he he Actually, it's snowy, wet dogs X SIX! :laughing: And that was precisely why we liked this house--mostly linoleum floors with very little carpeting... So the floors aren't too bad to take care of. :thumbs up

Keeping the bedding clean and dry...well now...that's a little more problematic! They all want to go up on the beds to dry off! :o

breeze
March 5th, 2007, 08:56 AM
I love the pictures, it l;ooked like you had a blast, I can relate to wet dog, couch to dry off that one is hard to do (keep them off the couch) floors are easy to mop up.

katwoman
March 5th, 2007, 09:37 AM
i loved the pichers.They looked like they had a good time in the snow:thumbs up .I carnt wieght for some more if oyu have any lol:)

Frenchy
March 5th, 2007, 11:09 AM
awwww ! I LOVE them :lovestruck: :cloud9: (renting a van and checking out mapquest as I type this....:evil: ) Princess Cass :cloud9: and the gossip one...I wonder what was the discussion ?

rainbow
March 5th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Great pics, Hazel. I could never pick a favourite from the six-pack.....they are all soooooo gorgeous. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
March 5th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Thanks, everyone! I'll pass on the accolades to the Pack. They're always happy to hear from fans. :D

My internet was out for about 7 hours today...and no guarantees for the rest of the week...but if I can connect, I'll post some more later in the week. :thumbs up

Oh, and Frenchy, I think the gossip was about whether the van is going to have a DVD screen in the back for them to watch movies on the long drive back to Canada :laughing:

rainbow
March 5th, 2007, 05:32 PM
They still haven't fixed your phone lines yet? :eek: We need to see pics of the six pack on a regular basis. :cloud9: You should give us their email address and we'll give them an earful. :evil:

Frenchy
March 5th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Oh, and Frenchy, I think the gossip was about whether the van is going to have a DVD screen in the back for them to watch movies on the long drive back to Canada :laughing:

If that's what it takes.....no problemo.

hazelrunpack
March 5th, 2007, 09:16 PM
They still haven't fixed your phone lines yet? :eek: We need to see pics of the six pack on a regular basis. :cloud9: You should give us their email address and we'll give them an earful. :evil:

Different phone lines this time. Not the local company--the line broker used by my ISP, I think...could make local calls, but calling my internet number resulted in a weird message about network troubles and "please hang up and call again". Interestingly, I think my calling card might also use some of the same lines, because it was only working intermittently today. :shrug:

It's pretty stable tonight, though :fingerscr

hazelrunpack
March 5th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Oh, and Frenchy--the Pack likes chick flicks... No, not the kind girls like--real "chicks"...you know--Birds! Anything with feathers on it :thumbs up

brandynva
March 5th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Great pictures! It's so nice to see so many! Your dogs always look like they are having a blast. Do they have more than one occupant inside their heads too???

Frenchy
March 6th, 2007, 06:27 AM
Oh, and Frenchy--the Pack likes chick flicks... No, not the kind girls like--real "chicks"...you know--Birds! Anything with feathers on it :thumbs up

Will have to look for "Chicks gone wild" dvd. :D

hazelrunpack
March 6th, 2007, 08:56 AM
Great pictures! It's so nice to see so many! Your dogs always look like they are having a blast. Do they have more than one occupant inside their heads too???

I was gonna say, no...but then I remembered the Princess~Queen. She has two tufts of longer black hair on the top of her head. When they lay flat, it means ":angel: Cass" is in control and we will have a regal, even-handed Princess~Queen in charge. If the tufts are up, though, it means ":evil: Cass" is loose--hide the shoes!!!!!!! :laughing:

But for the most part, no, just one apiece for the rest...and 7 is enough! :p :D

hazelrunpack
March 6th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Will have to look for "Chicks gone wild" dvd. :D

They like Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds. They're pretty sure they could have saved that town! :laughing:

meb999
March 6th, 2007, 10:03 AM
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: I Love the action shots!!

rainbow
March 6th, 2007, 11:41 AM
They like Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds. They're pretty sure they could have saved that town! :laughing:

HA HA HA.....I always get a giggle out of your sense of humour. :laughing: :laughing: :D

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2007, 12:35 AM
More pics...

Here's the Sheriff looking handsome in the snow:

And Lil Belle coming over to tell him so:

Prin
March 9th, 2007, 12:35 AM
Ooo he does look gooooood.... :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2007, 12:38 AM
But of course, Lil Belle just couldn't resist the Sheriff's charm...

...and mayhem resulted...

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2007, 12:40 AM
...until finally, little Ms Macie came over to distract Lil Belle and help the Sheriff get away! :D

Prin
March 9th, 2007, 12:41 AM
Sooooo adorable, Hazel. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2007, 12:47 AM
Ooo he does look gooooood.... :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

He has a fairly dry mouth, too... :thumbs up

Two more that don't relate except indirectly...

One that I'll throw in cuz it was from the same roll and I liked it:

(remember my version, Prin? The artpad one? he he :o Not very true to life...)

And here's a really weird one...Ember behind the shower door! :laughing: We had just come in from outside and I had the spare shower's door open cuz that's where we melt off snowy boots...

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2007, 12:48 AM
It's hard to believe that Macie was a shy little wallflower when she first got here in Oct of 2004. Took Cole and Cass until Christmas to get her to play...and she hasn't looked back since! :laughing:

Prin
March 9th, 2007, 12:49 AM
Great pic. Very artistic.:D

You pushed Cole on my in the beginning and I was too stubborn to listen. Now I know, he's the one for me. (But I'll still take drooly Ember too).

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Great pic. Very artistic.:D

You pushed Cole on my in the beginning and I was too stubborn to listen. Now I know, he's the one for me. (But I'll still take drooly Ember too).

I'm going to start a new business--shower door portraits of dogs! :laughing:

If you take both the boys, all you'll be hearin' is them grumpin' at each other. :D Sibling rivalry...

TeriM
March 9th, 2007, 12:57 AM
Yeah, more setter pics :cloud9: . The sheriff really is a handsome fella :lovestruck: . Can't imagine the chaos and fun you must have with six doggies :D . I'm so jealous.

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2007, 01:05 AM
Yeah, more setter pics :cloud9: . The sheriff really is a handsome fella :lovestruck: . Can't imagine the chaos and fun you must have with six doggies :D . I'm so jealous.

They're growing up, so not as much chaos as there used to be... But they sure do still seem to have fun! :cloud9: It's a blast watching them. I keep trying to get video of their shenanigans, but every time they see the camera, they stop what they're doing and stare at me innocently... :frustrated:

:laughing: Little brats!!!! :D

Hunter's_owner
March 9th, 2007, 08:50 AM
Great pics Hazel. :thumbs up

I absolutely love the Sheriff and Miss Macie...omg:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2007, 09:01 AM
well, that's bizarre...the pics loaded this time. :shrug: go figure...

Actually, that's Macie yelling at Lil Belle...in the larger version (which was too big for the forum) you can see the Sheriff slinking away in the background! :D

I like the one where Sheriff Cole has a momentary advantage and it looks like Lil Belle is struggling to get away from a vampire! he he he Showing her own vampire teeth in the process... :laughing: They look so vicious! Silly love-puppies....:p

Hunter's_owner
March 9th, 2007, 09:06 AM
What I meant was:

That first pic of Sheriff is amazing, he really is sooo handsome:cloud9:

I love how Miss Macie looks in that pic with Lil Belle:lovestruck:

I also love the pic where Lil Belle has her head on the Sheriff:cloud9: :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2007, 09:48 AM
What I meant was:

That first pic of Sheriff is amazing, he really is sooo handsome:cloud9:

I love how Miss Macie looks in that pic with Lil Belle:lovestruck:

I also love the pic where Lil Belle has her head on the Sheriff:cloud9: :cloud9:

:o Oh, well in that case...thanks! :laughing: They are basking in your praise! :dog:

he he he

breeze
March 9th, 2007, 09:53 AM
I love your pictures, keep them coming, can't get enough of your handsome and beautiful doggies :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2007, 10:00 AM
I love your pictures, keep them coming, can't get enough of your handsome and beautiful doggies :lovestruck:

There could be a few more coming...I've got two more photo batches being processed now. :thumbs up I'll have to see if any turn out... I take rolls and rolls of film in the hopes that something will turn out. :eek: Gets expensive, but it's my one vice...oh...that and having lotsa dogs... :D

Might need to start a new thread, though, if I can't get back into this one. :frustrated:

breeze
March 9th, 2007, 10:04 AM
I will be waiting, and looking. :thumbs up

It hard to keep taking pictures, when I do bree always just sits there it get boring, and I can't let her off the leash yet :yell:

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2007, 10:10 AM
I will be waiting, and looking. :thumbs up

It hard to keep taking pictures, when I do bree always just sits there it get boring, and I can't let her off the leash yet :yell:

Yeah, the Pack has a psychic 9th sense about the movie camera--the minute I want to shoot video, they're either hiding or still as statues! :frustrated:

How do they know!?! :confused: :D

breeze
March 9th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Yeah, the Pack has a psychic 9th sense about the movie camera--the minute I want to shoot video, they're either hiding or still as statues! :frustrated:

How do they know!?! :confused: :D

because they all know how beautiful or (handsome)they are.. they all want to be a star and if they sit really still they might even get a cookie :laughing:

Frenchy
March 9th, 2007, 11:53 AM
The sheriff really is a handsome fella :lovestruck: .
OMG share the wealth Hazel ! :sad:

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2007, 01:56 PM
OMG share the wealth Hazel ! :sad:

he he he Bring your crew down for a visit! The more the merrier. And Cole and Cass are past masters at breaking the ice... :thumbs up They'll teach Nelly some fun games. :D

brandynva
March 9th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Hazel, your dogs are all so beautiful! I love the shower door one. They just always look dignified somehow. But I don't envy your dustbunnies! :D Although I'm sure they keep you good company. ;)

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2007, 07:36 PM
...But I don't envy your dustbunnies! :D Although I'm sure they keep you good company. ;)

he he You mean our hairballs?

The head of that vacuum wand is actually black. That's one day's worth of hair from one room of the house.... I know you're all jealous now...:laughing:

Frenchy
March 9th, 2007, 08:29 PM
That's one day's worth of hair from one room of the house....

You should really start knitting. :D

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2007, 08:40 PM
You should really start knitting. :D

:eek: Great idea, Frenchy! I do knit, y'know. :thumbs up Think I could find a market for very dusty scarves and mittens? :laughing:

Now all I gotta do is get me a spinnin' wheel and I'll have my very own cottage industry! :D

Frenchy
March 9th, 2007, 08:45 PM
:eek: Great idea, Frenchy! I do knit, y'know. :thumbs up Think I could find a market for very dusty scarves and mittens? :laughing:

Now all I gotta do is get me a spinnin' wheel and I'll have my very own cottage industry! :D

There's this woman that does it , I think she's in Ontario. People send her their dog's fur and she does hats, scarves, doggy coats ! And it looks great too ! She does it for free !

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2007, 10:28 PM
There's this woman that does it , I think she's in Ontario. People send her their dog's fur and she does hats, scarves, doggy coats ! And it looks great too ! She does it for free !

I wonder if she uses the undercoats or the guard hairs? Our dogs don't have much in the way of undercoats, so I don't think their hair would spin well into yarn. I have friends with goldens, though--they might be able to contribute some coat :D

angeldogs
March 10th, 2007, 03:17 AM
Great pics of the pack.you do make it hard to pick a favorite.will be checking back for more pics.:thumbs up

rainbow
March 12th, 2007, 06:27 PM
I agree. It's always hard to pick a favourite one of the six pack.....they're all sooooo gorgeous. :cloud9:

Furbaby Momma
March 13th, 2007, 07:46 AM
Hazelrunpack, your dogs are breathtaking!
I so enjoyed looking at the pictures, Thank You for sharing them. :cloud9:

breeze
March 13th, 2007, 01:14 PM
I agree. It's always hard to pick a favourite one of the six pack.....they're all sooooo gorgeous. :cloud9:

I think I have a favorite out of the six
hehehehehehe

hazelrunpack
March 13th, 2007, 09:34 PM
I think I have a favorite out of the six
hehehehehehe

Okay...don't leave 'em hanging! Is it :dog: or :dog:, maybe :dog: , or either :dog: or :dog: or maybe :dog: ?? :D :laughing:

I have a few more I picked up today to scan in--probably tomorrow, though--too tired tonight...

breeze
March 13th, 2007, 09:36 PM
now if i tell the other will get jealous :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:
I can't do that to them then they won't like me

hazelrunpack
March 13th, 2007, 09:42 PM
now if i tell the other will get jealous :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:
I can't do that to them then they won't like me

he he he They like everyone! They're equal opportunity lickers...if you don't like them best, they'll slobber you up until you change your mind...and once you've picked a new favorite, all the others have to work to change your mind again. :laughing: they're all vicious slobberers! It's why we're so chapped here all the time! :D

breeze
March 14th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Thats what Bree does to us All the time we keep the lotion company in busness hehehe
ok I will tell you it's..it's.. no I can't that is favortizime I will keep you guessing for a while until you post some new pictures up :D

bribery at it's best
more pictures more pictures

Frenchy
March 14th, 2007, 11:23 AM
ok I will tell you it's..it's.. no I can't that is favortizime I will keep you guessing for a while until you post some new pictures up :D

It's ok Breeze, you don't have to say. I will need someone to share the driving....do you own a black outfit and can you drive a van ? :D and can you find out Hazel's adress :rolleyes:

breeze
March 14th, 2007, 11:47 AM
yes to the black outfit, and yes to finding out where she lives but i'm not sure i can drive a van :sad: (but i can try)

hazelrunpack
March 14th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Okay...I think these are the last of the snow shots...you'll have to wait till next winter for more pics unless we get that Mar 20 storm that a friend of mine just predicted :fingerscr :D

Out to catch snowflakes on their tongues:

And some playtime between storms (pickin' on Macie :D ):

Frenchy
March 14th, 2007, 07:47 PM
wooohooo another pic ! I don't know who's on the right side (last pic) but looks like she's dancing (I think it's a she...)

hazelrunpack
March 14th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Ember looking for intruders that might be sneaking in under all that snow...

And Cole coming in after fighting the drifts in the sideyard:

hazelrunpack
March 14th, 2007, 07:49 PM
wooohooo another pic ! I don't know who's on the right side (last pic) but looks like she's dancing (I think it's a she...)

That's Ridge. She's a great dancer! :D

hazelrunpack
March 14th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Cass and Lil Belle double-teaming Ridge:

And Sheriff Cole coming to the rescue!

hazelrunpack
March 14th, 2007, 07:57 PM
After play time, there are the inevitable consequences to deal with :sad:

For instance, Cole has the same problem with snow frizzies that Lil Belle has:

Luckily, he had nowhere to go that day cuz it was a really bad hair day. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
March 14th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Everyone is tuckered...and sleeping in the sun is a wonderful way to recuperate.

Cass...

...and Lil Belle...

breeze
March 14th, 2007, 08:02 PM
thats funny "bad hair day" :laughing:
ok who is oldest cole ,sheriff ??

where's sheriff's pic by himself??

hazelrunpack
March 14th, 2007, 08:03 PM
And one last shot of the gang taking advantage of some warm afternoon sun. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
March 14th, 2007, 08:07 PM
thats funny "bad hair day" :laughing:
ok who is oldest cole ,sheriff ??

where's sheriff's pic by himself??

Actually, Princess-Queen Cass is the oldest at 5...Lady (in waiting) Ridge is the youngest at 3-and-a-half...and everyone else ranges in between. Cole is the Sheriff (he's our third oldest...2 months behind littermates King Ember and Princess Lil Belle). Ms Muddy Mossy Messy Macie (and she certainly lived up to her titles today in the muck outside!) is only a couple of months older than the Lady (in waiting). :D

breeze
March 14th, 2007, 08:09 PM
ok now i feel stupid,, I did not know that cole was sheriff :sad:

hazelrunpack
March 14th, 2007, 08:29 PM
...I did not know that cole was sheriff :sad:

Yep...it was a unanimous election...he won paws down! he he he :D

Frenchy
March 14th, 2007, 09:00 PM
And one last shot of the gang taking advantage of some warm afternoon sun. :cloud9:

:lovestruck: the 6 of them together :cloud9: I love the bad hair day, setters with mowacks ! :laughing:

breeze
March 14th, 2007, 09:03 PM
ok Frenchy which one is your favorate

Frenchy
March 14th, 2007, 09:08 PM
ok Frenchy which one is your favorate

Trying to decide wich one you will keep ? Now you can come with me but I'm keeping them all :evil:

breeze
March 14th, 2007, 09:10 PM
now thats not fair where is my cut ( I mean doggie) I know which one I AM KEEPING and you can't have the doggie I want :evil: :evil:

hazelrunpack
March 14th, 2007, 09:48 PM
We have yet another defense now against ninja dog-nappers--the yard is basically a moat right now. So bring your waders when you come... :laughing:

Prin
March 14th, 2007, 10:39 PM

Oh, I love them all together! :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

And I love the bad hair day too! I just love the pack. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
March 14th, 2007, 10:42 PM
The Sheriff was a little embarrassed by his punk rock 'do'... But I told him everyone would love it, so he let me post it. He'll be happy that it's getting comments :D :thumbs up

Prin
March 14th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Well, Jemma and Boo nearly never get messy fur, so it's so cute for me.:o

Frenchy
March 14th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Oh, I love them all together! :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

And I love the bad hair day too! I just love the pack. :cloud9:

Forget about it Prin, they're all mine :evil:

breeze
March 14th, 2007, 10:54 PM
all but 1 Frenchy that one is mine !!

Frenchy
March 14th, 2007, 10:56 PM
all but 1 Frenchy that one is mine !!

Wich one ?

breeze
March 14th, 2007, 11:01 PM
I can't tell then the doggie's secrect admireer would be found out :laughing: :laughing:

Frenchy
March 14th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Once we get back to Montreal with them, you WILL have to tell me !

breeze
March 14th, 2007, 11:06 PM
ok when do we leave ?? I have everything ready for our speedy escape

TeriM
March 15th, 2007, 12:51 AM
Love all the close up shots :lovestruck: especially the sherriff's fancy hair "do" :cloud9: .

Hey hazel, if the kidnapping gets too close for ya then you can send the pack into the kidnap protection program at my house :D .

Hunter's_owner
March 15th, 2007, 06:36 AM
Great pics Hazel. I love the messy hair-do pics too:cloud9:

chico2
March 15th, 2007, 07:19 AM
Awww Hazel,a pile of dogs enjoying the sun:lovestruck:
Hubby is amazed at anyone having SIX largish dogs in a house,you're sooo fortunate to have them all,they are all stunning.....maybe little Bell is sweetest,but then again..:lovestruck:

Frenchy
March 15th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Hey hazel, if the kidnapping gets too close for ya then you can send the pack into the kidnap protection program at my house :D .

:laughing: nice and sneaky way to get them for yourself :cool:

hazelrunpack
March 15th, 2007, 12:02 PM

he he he Yep, I'm sure they'd be safe with you! :thumbs up :laughing:

rainbow
March 15th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Awww.....I'm in heaven again. :cloud9: I love the pic of them all together having a snooze. :lovestruck: And, the Sheriff's "bad hair day" is so cute. :lovestruck: