Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nekkid

erykah1310
March 4th, 2007, 04:27 PM
B is not a happy camper. He seems so embarassed with his new look.

"your not gonna show everyone on pets.ca are you?"
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h154/erykah1310/Bailey%20and%20Charlie/nekkid.jpg

"Im just not as sexay anymore... how will I ever win over Cider looking like this?"
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h154/erykah1310/Bailey%20and%20Charlie/nekkid2.jpg

hazelrunpack
March 4th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Bailey, you handsome devil, you! You look like a puppy again! :thumbs up

And you'll love it when you go outside--no more pesky snowballs in your curly locks! :D :cloud9:

Frenchy
March 4th, 2007, 04:29 PM
:laughing: I guess it's a cocker thing. My puppy used to look like this every time he get a cut. Very very shy and embaress. Give Bailey a couple of days to get use to his new look.

Byrd
March 4th, 2007, 04:41 PM
Awwww, poor embarrassed guy. But just think how great it will be not to get so snowy. :thumbs up

jesse's mommy
March 4th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Awwww, I think he needs a whole handful of cookies. How dare you embarrass that cutie like that? You are such a bad mommy. :laughing:

Peepmouse
March 4th, 2007, 05:13 PM
:laughing: We always have to make a big fuss about how pretty our puppies are after a haircut. They seem to need a boost to make them not feel so conspicuous.:crazy: My parents used to have to do the same thing every time they got their little silky, Erin clipped. He was so self conscious so a little ego boosting was always in order!:laughing:

Prin
March 4th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Aww, I think he's adorable. :lovestruck:

rainbow
March 4th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Yeah, I still think he is very cute too. :lovestruck: And, he'll feel so much better next time he plays in the snow. :)

CyberKitten
March 4th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Awwwww, I think he looks cute!!!!! The camera prob got him at a bad moment but even there, he looks sweet!! Hard to take a "bad" picture of a cute subject!!!

brandynva
March 4th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Aww he's so cute! His wittle ears look bigger than the rest of him! :cloud9:

mummummum
March 4th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Awwww...poor Bailey ~ you definitely have that "Woe, is me !" look about you. I'll bet Cider thinks you're just as much a "going concern" as ever though, you handsome devil !

Skryker
March 4th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Awww, he looks so embarassed! :laughing: But it looks better than the "snow-pants" look.

JanM
March 4th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Awww - poor puppy.... but he's cute no matter what:)

glasslass
March 5th, 2007, 12:36 AM
Cockers already have the most mournful eyes, but an embarrased cocker is ....sooo...hangdog! Poor Bailey! He needs lots of back and tummy scratches to feel the advantages of the haircut. My poodles, on the other hand, would be struttin their stuff to show off the do. I grew up with cockers and will always have a soft spot for them.

TeriM
March 5th, 2007, 01:23 AM
Bailey needs some extra cookies and I think he is still so very handsome :lovestruck: .

jessi76
March 5th, 2007, 08:33 AM
awwwwww Bailey is still adorable as ever!!! I LOVE his ears!

chico2
March 5th, 2007, 08:38 AM
Aww beautiful Bailey,I just love his colour:lovestruck:
When"my"Bailey gets a cut,they trim her ears too...she's in bad need of a cut right now,but I think they'll wait until spring.

breeze
March 5th, 2007, 09:59 AM
He is cute :cloud9: love the new doo !! lots of cookies and he will be back to normal :laughing:

erykah1310
March 5th, 2007, 05:48 PM
He's a bit happier today.
We went out in the field for a quick romp last night before it got dark and he had a BLAST, even more than when he had his locks. I think he has accepted his new look. But the Daggers for nails really show now, still working on those, they were completely curled under when he arrived. :eek: :sad:

I cant bring myself to cut his ear hairs, they are so comforting to pet on the couch, I love brushing them out.:cloud9: So he is gonna look silly as silly could look when his ears are dragging on the floor but he is bald :laughing: ( just kidding theres no way theyll get that long.)

RolandsMom
March 5th, 2007, 05:59 PM
oh he really does look sheepish. lol poor boy. sure he will find its far more comfortable than those snow balls. (which looked hilarious btw!) i think hes just as handsome as he was with hair!

angeldogs
March 6th, 2007, 05:23 AM
He's still cute as a button.

meb999
March 6th, 2007, 07:18 AM
awwwww, pooor B --- he looks positively tortured!! He's so cute, you just want to kiss his wittle head!

Prin
March 6th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Ahh, no, I love his ears all fluffy with the rest of him bald.:cloud9:

rainbow
March 6th, 2007, 07:32 PM
I agree.....his curly ears are adorable. :cloud9: