Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bowser in SNOW pic!!

LynLyn
March 2nd, 2007, 04:45 PM
Bowser was outside helping daddy shovel the waist high snow!

hazelrunpack
March 2nd, 2007, 04:52 PM
he he he And it looks like he's doing an excellent job of helping, too! Look how smooth he got the 'walls'! :thumbs up Good Bowser!

:D

Cute pic. Is Bowser a little dismayed at all the snow?

LynLyn
March 2nd, 2007, 04:56 PM
[SIZE="1"]Cute pic. Is Bowser a little dismayed at all the snow?

absolutely!! he doesn't know where to pee! (we shoveled a doggy snow maze for him)

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2007, 05:05 PM
Bowser was outside helping daddy shovel the waist high snow!

:laughing: He seems so lost in all that snow !

hazelrunpack
March 2nd, 2007, 05:06 PM
absolutely!! he doesn't know where to pee! (we shoveled a doggy snow maze for him)

:laughing: Ya! We used to snow-blow paths in the backyard--the neighbors thought we were nuts! Especially since we usually did mazes in the yard for the dogs (complete with widenings in the path for those necessary pit stops) before we cleared off the front walk for the pedestrians. :crazy:

Poor Bowser! :grouphug:

chico2
March 2nd, 2007, 05:23 PM
Bowser is adorable:love: You are not the only one making mazes in the snow,I make them for my cats,the squirrels and clean off the snow under the birdfeeders.
I noticed with my walking-companion,Bailey,that she has a hard time figuring out where to do her stuff,she likes to go in deep snow,but cannot climb the snowbanks:dog:

Prin
March 2nd, 2007, 06:10 PM
So cute! :) So much snow! We've only gotten about a foot and a half here...:o

technodoll
March 2nd, 2007, 06:13 PM
poor bowser, he looks so small and lost in all that white stuff :D see if you put mini snowshoes on him he could parade on top of the world! :D

what a cutie he is :lovestruck:

rainbow
March 2nd, 2007, 06:29 PM
Too cute......poor Bowser must get scared surrounded by all that snow.

LynLyn
March 2nd, 2007, 07:17 PM
I really really want to pick him up and just throw him into the middle of all of it, but he may hate me for life!! he doesn't like the snow all too much.

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2007, 07:26 PM
I really really want to pick him up and just throw him into the middle of all of it,

If you do, we need pics ! :laughing: ok that was mean, sorry Bowser :sad:

brandynva
March 2nd, 2007, 07:35 PM
Ahem, I was thinking the same thing as Frenchy I must confess... :o He's adorable! He does look a little intimidated though. hehe

mummummum
March 2nd, 2007, 08:28 PM
Intimidated ? Nah, I think he's telling us, "Look at me, I will be patient with you while you enjoy your 'little moment' but, if you do not let me back into MY house then you should know that lurking behind this veil of tolerance is the most wicked evil-eye you will ever contend with..." :evil: :laughing: ;)