Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tarzanski(aka Tarzan)

JennieV
March 2nd, 2007, 12:06 PM
Heres my Shyboy...lol...one and the same, sickly but still cute..
I GIVE YOU TARZAN! :cool:

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2007, 12:27 PM
Tarzan is so cute ! I love the white on his face :cloud9:

rainbow
March 2nd, 2007, 12:37 PM
He does look really shy in the first pic. He has such a sweet face. :cloud9:

Hunter's_owner
March 2nd, 2007, 01:02 PM
Oh sooo cute:lovestruck:

Prin
March 2nd, 2007, 05:38 PM
Super adorable! :lovestruck:

brandynva
March 2nd, 2007, 07:06 PM
What a cutie!

glasslass
March 2nd, 2007, 08:09 PM
That second pic could be Prin's Cookie thread. What a sweet expression!

LynLyn
March 2nd, 2007, 09:39 PM
Tarzan is adorable!!

JennieV
March 2nd, 2007, 10:03 PM
Thanks guys, he really is a sweet dog, I dont think I ever had a dog as gentle and as loyal as him...I have had dogs all my life, and each was special in his/her own way, but Tarzan is just Tarzan..He is just a pure soul.:angel:
Arent they all??? :D :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

technodoll
March 2nd, 2007, 10:14 PM
he he funny that his name is tarzan, he looks anything BUT! :D looks so soft and shy and sweet, how old is the little guy? :lovestruck:

JennieV
March 2nd, 2007, 10:27 PM
Techno, he's 14 yrs old.. Actually, theres history behind his name.. when I just rescued him and brought him home, he was barely as big as his head now, too cute...So our neighbour came by for something, and Tarzan (then it was Terry) JUMPED him, barking and all, fur standing on the back of his neck and all, it was HILARIOUS!!
So the neighbour said to me "this isnt Terry, its TARZAN!!!" and it stuck with him..
And its true, the only time you would EVER hear him would be if something was going on, he would growl, and "make like a big dog", and bark and all, but not in the annoying way, as if to warn us...I brought him all the way from Israel with me, and then from Toronto to Montreal, when moved in with bf, now Husband..lol..:rolleyes:

technodoll
March 2nd, 2007, 10:29 PM
wow! he looks waaay younger than 14 years!! and what a lovely long story you've had together :cloud9: i hope you have many more good long years together! :goodvibes:

rainbow
March 2nd, 2007, 10:44 PM
JennieV, what an awesome story. :cloud9: