Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

No way!! I wore two different color shoes to work..

heidiho
March 1st, 2007, 01:53 PM
Ok i just noticed 20 minutes ago when i got out of the car to work,i have been into the grocery store and convience store this morning,i could die,i must look like a moron,mark was sleeping so i didnt turn light on and grabbed what i thought were my black sandals,well i got one black and one brown sandal.Ok just had to share that.

hazelrunpack
March 1st, 2007, 01:57 PM
he he he A new fashion statement! :thumbs up By this time next month everyone will be copying your lead! :D

Prin
March 1st, 2007, 01:58 PM
hehe... that's funny.:D

heidiho
March 1st, 2007, 02:12 PM
My girlfriend in arizona did it once ,and i couldnt believe it,now here i am i really thought only my black ones were in closet,:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i sit behind a desk,thank god

Lukka'sma
March 1st, 2007, 02:25 PM
I found a pair that you may borrow heidi. Oh and keep the wand it may come in handy some day.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i236/sPaCegrlhp4evr/thrubyredslippers.gif

heidiho
March 1st, 2007, 02:39 PM
:laughing: :laughing: now that is funny,everyone keeps saying i bet you have another pair like that at home.I just cant believe i walked around the grocery store like this

rainbow
March 1st, 2007, 04:04 PM
Hee hee...that's funny. :D Actually, about 20 years ago at our favourite bar in town, one of the waitresses used to wear a red sneaker and a blue sneaker all the time. :laughing:

Toonces
March 1st, 2007, 04:11 PM
HAHA don't feel so bad, my dad once went all across Canada on a train in his slippers:rolleyes: was in such a rush to make the train he forgot to put his shoes on:laughing: :laughing:

heidiho
March 1st, 2007, 04:34 PM
That is funny,i will not let this happen again.My friend came i and asked if i was ok,thought maybe i wa losing it

chico2
March 1st, 2007, 05:03 PM
Heidi,that is funny,but I can sooo see it happen,at least to me:laughing:
I once went to the grocery-store in a new summer dress,with a HUGE pricetag hanging down in the backhttp://bestsmileys.com/blushing/2.gif

TKW
March 1st, 2007, 05:25 PM
No big deal! DW had done that before.

Year ago my high school teacher wore two different colored socks to school on picture day, it ended up in the year book with him sitting down in the middle of front row.

jesse's mommy
March 1st, 2007, 06:29 PM
Heidi, I've done that before too and it wasn't just to work. I've gone to a work related party with all the coworkers and their spouses and had two different shoes on. :eek:

heidiho
March 1st, 2007, 06:41 PM
Ok i dont feel as bad now,i would die if i went to a party like that,how long before someone told you?

erykah1310
March 1st, 2007, 07:48 PM
:laughing: Thats funny!

Yet so embarassing!:eek:

jesse's mommy
March 1st, 2007, 08:03 PM
The party was two hours away from our house and I realized it when we were about twenty minutes from the location. So we just kind of dealt with it and made funnies with it, but inside I felt like a dork. :p

cpietra16
March 1st, 2007, 08:29 PM
Cool, I thought I was the only one. My colleagues teased for the whole day...

Frenchy
March 1st, 2007, 08:44 PM
Happen to me once but with socks. I was wearing pants so I just tried to NOT SIT DOWN all day. I bet you can't wait to get back home :laughing:

glasslass
March 2nd, 2007, 01:47 AM
I was working out of town once, traveling for my company. Several of us were sitting around the motel pool at night, drinking jug wine. I forgot my shoes by the pool and didn't discover it til the next morning. The shoes were gone! No shoes! One of my co-workers had slippers I wore to work and I bought another pair of shoes on my lunch hour! That took a long time to live down. Later, I found out someone turned my shoes in to the motel office.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 2nd, 2007, 09:30 AM
I came close to doing that the other day....I kept changing shoes.

I almost went to the gym too with my workout pants on inside out..they have no tags in them :o :eek: ...it just means your human. :D

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 2nd, 2007, 09:31 AM
Happen to me once but with socks. I was wearing pants so I just tried to NOT SIT DOWN all day. I bet you can't wait to get back home :laughing:

I wear different coloured socks all the time - :D