Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Repost: Hasn't eat since last Tuesday Night

matangers
March 1st, 2007, 01:11 PM
Repost: I forgot that it supposed not to be duplicate thread. So, I type differently.

About Malibu, I have no idea what's wrong with her. She seems okay and play with Nova. But she sleeps a lot. So, my boyfriend thinks that Malibu doesn't like Candiae food. I decided to give her soft food from preidgree and see if she eats it. But she didn't eat at all. I showed her the treats and she ate but very slowly. I think maybe she's sick? Or just doesn't like the Candiae food. Maybe her stomach couldn't take the switch in food? She has been used to Science Diet food for a long time that the previous "owner" told me. She didn't own Malibu but took care of her when her neighbors moved and would be back for her but never came back at all.

hazelrunpack
March 1st, 2007, 01:23 PM
Malibu definitely needs to see a vet. Any time a dog stops eating for unexplained reasons it's a cause for concern. It sounds like she may be ill.

Please keep us posted on what the vet finds :fingerscr Hope it isn't anything serious!

White Wolf
March 1st, 2007, 01:26 PM
Please post only ONE thread on a particular subject in the appropriate forum.

Thread closed. Double post. See: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=37255