Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

From the bottom of my heart

breeze
February 28th, 2007, 09:45 PM
I want to say there is so many of you with your understanding, compasion, a kind heart, suport and friendships that I would not have been able to get throught this day if it was not for you. you are all angels :angel:

thank you from the bottom of my heart :candle:

technodoll
February 28th, 2007, 09:49 PM
and to you, breeze, :grouphug: for being such a kind, loving, courageous and compassionate human being. your sweet girl will live on forever as long as you keep her in your heart. :rip: take the time to grieve, we are here for you :candle:

Quins-mum
February 28th, 2007, 09:56 PM
Its never easy:grouphug:
Although i never knew Nakita, it is still very sad.
:rip: Nakita

Byrd
February 28th, 2007, 09:56 PM
The majority of us have been through the same thing before and know what you're going though, the rest can imagine. Unfortunately, all we can do is give you our understanding and compassion. Wish we could give you real hugs. :grouphug:

hazelrunpack
February 28th, 2007, 10:00 PM
:grouphug: Hang in there, breeze. Our thoughts are with you. :grouphug:

glasslass
March 1st, 2007, 01:29 AM
All pet lovers who have shared that special bond and rapport with their pets know and understand what you're going though now. But for the years of companionship and love you receive, you know it's a small price to pay in comparison. It hurts so much because you love so much. :grouphug:

Prin
March 1st, 2007, 01:47 AM
:grouphug: I think we all empathize because we've all been there before and we know how hard it is. It's so heartbreaking to lose a pet. :sad: We're still here if you need us.:grouphug: :grouphug:

Quins-mum
March 1st, 2007, 04:29 AM
sometimes words just aren't enough:candle:

Frenchy
March 1st, 2007, 12:48 PM
Hope you're feeling better, enjoy Bree and take care of yourself. Only pet owner can understand what you're going thru right now. :grouphug: For Nakita :candle:

Hunter's_owner
March 1st, 2007, 12:58 PM
I second everything that Frenchy just said. I fell your pain, it is such a hard thing to have to go through. :grouphug: :grouphug:

rainbow
March 1st, 2007, 04:48 PM
I agree with all the others. Having to make that final decision is the hardest thing in life to do. Most of us have been there and understand the pain you are going through. :grouphug: :candle:

Lukka'sma
March 12th, 2007, 09:17 AM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l3/mudflapsmartini/Rainbowbridgebeautiful.jpg

My Charlotte, Nugget and Harley are all waiting to play with you Nakita.