Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

no more pain nakita

breeze
February 27th, 2007, 06:13 PM
for those who new nakita has not been doing to well for a couple of months. I recently found some lumps near her ribs brought her in to the vet and the relusts came back as cancer. the cancer is now spread, and the vet told us it would not be to long, we brought her home, so everyboby could say goodbye in their own time. time has ran out, as of tomorrow we will be putting her to sleep so she can join my other dogs shadoe and coby that have past away. she will be finially pain free, and she can rest. http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/traurig/traurig026.gif we had a wonderful 10 years with her. rest in peace nakita

erykah1310
February 27th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Im sorry breeze :grouphug: :grouphug:

Winston
February 27th, 2007, 06:38 PM
I'm so sorry Breeze! We will all be thinking of you and your family tomorrow! You will see her again at the Rainbow Bridge.

Cindy
:candle:

~michelle~
February 27th, 2007, 06:43 PM
sorry breeze. well all be thing of you tomorrow.

Byrd
February 27th, 2007, 07:06 PM
:sad: Oh Breeze, so sorry. :grouphug:

rainbow
February 27th, 2007, 07:06 PM
I am so sorry, Breeze. My condolences to you and your family. :grouphug: :candle:

BusterBoo
February 27th, 2007, 07:30 PM
:pray: You have to have loved your Nakita to be able to do this for her.

Run free sweet Nakita :pray:

Skryker
February 27th, 2007, 07:41 PM
:grouphug: I'm sorry, breeze. Give her lots of hugs tonight.

JanM
February 27th, 2007, 07:42 PM
My thoughts are with you and your family - it's a very difficult decision to make, even though you know it's for the best. May you find peace soon.

Frenchy
February 27th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Oh Breeze, I'm so sorry :sad: give her a big hug from me :grouphug:

Stacer
February 27th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Awww:grouphug: :grouphug: So sorry about Nakita, make tonight special for her.

Prin
February 27th, 2007, 08:19 PM
I'm so sorry, Breeze. She's such a pretty girl.:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

LynLyn
February 27th, 2007, 08:49 PM
I'm sorry Breeze, you will see her again one day. :grouphug: :grouphug:

the gang
February 27th, 2007, 08:56 PM
she is a beautiful dog!!!!!! i just went through this, so my heart goes out to you!!!!! its the ones left behind, dogs need to live as long as people,:sorry: my thoughts go out to you, brenda and the 5 min pins.:grouphug:

breeze
February 27th, 2007, 09:28 PM
thanks guys I know it's the best for her, but it is very hard nevertheless.

technodoll
February 27th, 2007, 09:35 PM
:grouphug: oh breeze, i didn't want to open this thread... i knew it would be painful :grouphug: nakita is a beautiful girl, i cannot imagine the pain you are going through... she will be another shining star across the rainbow bridge, your guardian angel. I will pray for you tomorrow, may you find the courage and strength to hold her until her last breath :candle: :pawprint:

breeze
February 27th, 2007, 09:40 PM
I wasn't going to post this but I had no where to turn I'm sorry if i upset everyone

Hunter's_owner
February 27th, 2007, 09:45 PM
Breeze I am soooooo sorry for what you all are going through. :grouphug: :grouphug:

~michelle~
February 27th, 2007, 09:49 PM
dont feel bad for opening this thread, we're all here to support eachother as fellow pet lovers through everything, this is sometimes a terrible and tradgic part of pet ownership.:grouphug: its better to have people support you through this than so it on your own we're happy you feel comfortable coming here and we all are willing to offer the support we can

breeze
February 27th, 2007, 09:51 PM
thank you from the bottom of my heart :love: :grouphug: you guys are the best anyone could ask for

technodoll
February 27th, 2007, 09:53 PM
breeze i hope you didn't misunderstand my post.. i only meant it hurts to see people you like going through rough times, specially when there is nothing you can do to help except offer lots of hugs and support :grouphug:

breeze
February 27th, 2007, 09:56 PM
I understand i too have trouble opening these threads I know what it's like trying to get through these with a dry eye don't worry no misunderstanding here just friendship :) :love:

hazelrunpack
February 27th, 2007, 10:02 PM
:grouphug:

I'm so sorry, breeze. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Nakita.

:grouphug:

Mahealani770
February 27th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Awe Breeze, I had no idea that Nakita was sick. I can't imagine what kind of pain you're going through. The tears will not stop flowing :sad: I'm so sorry :grouphug: Everytime I see her on the pet wall, I'll imagine her playing with my Suki at the bridge. Giver her a big hug and kiss from all of us.
:candle: Nakita :pawprint:

Peepmouse
February 27th, 2007, 11:45 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/crying/6.gifI'm so sorry to here about Nakita, Breeze. These times are always the hardest. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during these difficult times. :pray:

marsupial mama
February 28th, 2007, 07:16 AM
so sorry to hear this sad news. Wishing you strength to get through the day.

chico2
February 28th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Breeze,even though I knew I would have tears opening this thread about beautiful Nakita,it's nothing compared to how you must feel today:sad:
Nakita will be free of pain,your heart will be breaking,but she knows because you love her,you have to let her go.
Beautiful Nakita:pray: :rip:

Loves Labs
February 28th, 2007, 08:18 AM
I am so sorry you have to go through this. :sad:
My thoughts are with you & I wish you lots of strength through this tough time. I hope you can find comfort in all of the wonderful memories you have of your beautiful Nakita.
:pray: :love: :candle:

cpietra16
February 28th, 2007, 08:27 AM
What sad news...My condolences to you and your family:sad:

phoenix
February 28th, 2007, 08:55 AM
I'm so sorry Breeze :grouphug:

technodoll
February 28th, 2007, 09:21 AM
thinking of you today Breeze... and godspeed to your sweet baby :candle: :grouphug:

Shamrock
February 28th, 2007, 05:06 PM
Breeze, I am just so sorry. :sad::candle: My deepest sympathies to you.
You and your beloved Nakita are in my thoughts and prayers.:candle:
My heart aches for you:grouphug:

rainbow
February 28th, 2007, 05:57 PM
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: for you today. :candle:

Lukka'sma
February 28th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Oh breeze, I am so so sorry about Nakita.
You have put Nakitas comfort before your own and made a decision to let Nakita rest and no longer suffer, while you will carry the pain.
I commend you on that.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o267/LadyPooCCat/condolencesonyourpetpassing.jpg

Stacer
February 28th, 2007, 07:30 PM
We're thinking of you tonight, RIP Nakita. :candle:

Byrd
February 28th, 2007, 07:46 PM
We're thinking about you too. :grouphug:

:rip: Nakita :candle:

Quins-mum
February 28th, 2007, 07:59 PM
My heart is breaking knowing what you're going thru.

Our fur-babies are only "on loan" to us for a short time, and sadly taken away.:candle:

God bless you Nakita:pray: :rip:

Prin
March 1st, 2007, 01:53 AM
More :grouphug:'s. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :sad:

Dogastrophe
March 1st, 2007, 06:50 AM
Breeze, so sorry for your loss and the extremely difficult act of love you had to perform. :candle: :candle:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
March 2nd, 2007, 09:38 AM
So sorry Breeze and Nakita, will be thinking of you :grouphug: :pray:

TeriM
March 5th, 2007, 02:50 AM
Big hugs to you and your family at such a difficult time :grouphug: . I am so sorry for your loss :rip: .