Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Durango visited us yesterday!

billyp
February 25th, 2007, 02:25 PM
He is my friend's boxer...80 pds of muscle although he could loose a few pds.
With 3 boxers confined in the living room most of the day I can tell you it was no quiet evening :goodvibes:
you can also see what Mr Le chat has been doing to my couch lately grrrr

SARAH
February 25th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Love the brindles ... remind me of my Great Dane "Moonshine" ( :D a rescue, not my choice of names, called her just Shine for short!), boxers are cute! And active.

chico2
February 25th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Awww,a room full of Boxers,what a great party:laughing:
I am surprised Mr le chat did not move out:cat:

billyp
February 25th, 2007, 05:18 PM
lol the cat stayed in my room the whole time, every time he would show up all the dogs would get exited and situation would get out of control hehehe

erykah1310
February 25th, 2007, 05:22 PM
the first picture.... the dog on the far left 's facial expression is priceless :cloud9:
Great looking bunch, must have been alot of fun.

billyp
February 25th, 2007, 05:27 PM
the first picture.... the dog on the far left 's facial expression is priceless :cloud9:
Great looking bunch, must have been alot of fun.
That's because I had told all the dogs to sit/stay to take a picture and no one was listening to me except Ranger...he was looking at me like '' Why do I sit-Stay and the others don't'' lol...he's a good puppy!!!:angel:

Frenchy
February 25th, 2007, 05:52 PM
It's so cute the 3 of them together , Ranger is my favorite :o love his ears in the second pic.

technodoll
February 25th, 2007, 06:01 PM
so both you and Frenchy have a "monsieur le chat"? :goodvibes: so cool! nice pics, lotsa boxer love! :highfive:

billyp
February 25th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Mr Le chat was given to me and he had no name...when my friend brought me the cat I was watching a south park episode in french and Eric Cartman's cat is named Mr. Le chat jhehehehe...
I always callled him that since day 1 ..so that's his name :D

Frenchy
February 25th, 2007, 06:30 PM
So it comes from South Park ! :laughing: cewl. I was calling mine Monsieur le chat until I could find him a name but I never did :p

rainbow
February 25th, 2007, 07:59 PM
So it comes from South Park ! :laughing: cewl. I was calling mine Monsieur le chat until I could find him a name but I never did :p

It came from South Park and YOU didn't know it? :eek: I'm amazed. :D

rainbow
February 25th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Billyp....I love your brindles. :cloud9:

athenamor
February 26th, 2007, 08:00 AM
gorgeous. and poor kitty. LOL.

angeldogs
February 26th, 2007, 01:19 PM
A room with 3 boxers.it doesn't get much better than that.nices pics.

Prin
February 26th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Beautiful doggies! :lovestruck: :cloud9: