-->

The Grudge 2

technodoll
February 24th, 2007, 11:46 PM
it's even crappier than the first one! :laughing:

why do they even bother? :confused: :rip:

~michelle~
February 25th, 2007, 12:37 AM
why did you watch #2 after seeing #1??? your never going to get that 1.5 hr back:sad:

technodoll
February 25th, 2007, 11:26 AM
ha ha! i know! :D a friend lent it to us, hubby wanted to watch a movie and my brain was fried so it had to be something überstupid, where i could doze off on... he he :laughing:

Skryker
February 25th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Bet it worked! We gave up about 45 minutes in. Too slow, too many story lines, just....bad.

On our personal scale of movie badness, it gets a "Last Man Standing" (slow and pointless) as opposed to "The Crow 2" bad (waste of electricity) or "House of 1000 Corpses" (need to find the director and demand the cost of the rental plus the amount of your wages for 2 hours since it was a colossal waste of time!) bad. :D

Frenchy
February 25th, 2007, 05:57 PM
"House of 1000 Corpses" (need to find the director and demand the cost of the rental plus the amount of your wages for 2 hours since it was a colossal waste of time!) bad. :D

I love this movie and Devil's rejects. :shrug: I like bloody movies :p

erykah1310
February 25th, 2007, 06:14 PM
I was so discouraged with the Grudge, that I havent even attempted to watch the Grudge 2 yet, its been sitting on my wall unit for months now and I have no interest at all.

technodoll
February 25th, 2007, 07:57 PM
erykah you can watch it while knitting a sweater or filing your nails, at least then it's not a total waste of time :D