Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ears flapping in the wind... (more Jems and Boobs videos)

Prin
February 24th, 2007, 01:41 AM
Just three.. But only two tonight because one is "processing" still...

I swear Boo gets irritated by the flapping. When he's looking away, I can totally feel his anger mounting. :D The way he moves suddenly for no reason... No? :shrug:
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-8744699080035386698

This one's funny in the beginning (lots of ear flapping) and then it tapers off...:o
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=3720026299970038406

The wind is just constant... Really hurts sometimes... :o

Prin
February 24th, 2007, 01:42 AM
Ooo I got the last one!

Jemma angels... and in the end, she pretends to look dignified.:D

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-5227588373807137202

angeldogs
February 24th, 2007, 01:47 AM
Funny videos.Boo was looking a little aggervated by the flapping.and Jemma what a girl:D

TeriM
February 24th, 2007, 01:51 AM
Those are great :thumbs up . Boo does look kinda grumpy in the first one :lovestruck: and I love when Jemma pushes off on her snow angel and slides across :laughing: .

Stacer
February 24th, 2007, 08:06 AM
I'd be irritated too if my ears flapped like that. Smackin' the side of my face.
Jemma does such pretty snow angels. You can really see her tufted elbows in that video.

brandynva
February 24th, 2007, 08:28 AM
I love how they kick their legs up in the air as they are flailing around. Cute.

Scott_B
February 24th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Excellent vids. Too cold looking though :p

Hunter's_owner
February 24th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Great videos Prin:thumbs up
I love how Boo ducks under the wind in the first one to try to get away from the flapping:D

Prin
February 24th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Thanks everybody.:)

Stacer- only one elbow has the long fur on it. The other side is just a normal labby elbow. :D

It's funny because Boo can get control of his ears for a second here and there and he really does get aggravated. He's a stander, but when the wind is blowing, he tends to move a bit more.:laughing:

technodoll
February 24th, 2007, 07:01 PM
he he! whoooossshhhh cold! cold! cold! brave furries! bet jemma's magic elbow keeps here nice and warm :D her snow angels crack me up! We almost dropped by to say hello this afternoon eh? but i forgot my cellphone at home and didn't have your number with me... plus both kids were sooo tired after a long visit with "grandma" and a romp on the river (not quite sure WHERE on the river we were, though). cold! cold! cold! :o

Dracko
February 24th, 2007, 09:41 PM
:laughing: Okay, only a true dog lover would post videos of their dog's ear flapping in the wind. And, only other true dog lovers would click on the links and enjoy watching it. ;) :thumbs up

breeze
February 24th, 2007, 10:08 PM
love the ears !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs up

Prin
February 24th, 2007, 10:12 PM
lol Dracko, you're saying not everybody likes ear flappin's?:eek: :crazy: :D

Techno- you went on a river? Or did they go without you? :D

Thanks Breeze! :)

mummummum
February 24th, 2007, 10:16 PM
They both look like they could take flight at any second !:laughing:
:sorry: Boo (but you and jemma do look funny :rolleyes: )

breeze
February 24th, 2007, 10:16 PM
how warm do YOU have to dress to be out there ??

Prin
February 24th, 2007, 10:23 PM
lol I was wearing fleece pants, snow pants, thick socks, boots, a wooly sweater, winter coat with the hood up, and my hat and I was icy cold.:D

breeze
February 24th, 2007, 10:26 PM
lol I was wearing fleece pants, snow pants, thick socks, boots, a wooly sweater, winter coat with the hood up, and my hat and I was icy cold.:D

that was today, tomorrow is supose to be warmer. how long did you and the dogs last

JanM
February 24th, 2007, 10:41 PM
I love the rolling in the snow part - she looks like she was having a blast!
Sure does look cold though - brings back less-than-fond memories of when I lived in Winnipeg!

Prin
February 24th, 2007, 10:42 PM
No, that was yesterday, Breeze.. We lasted a good half hour... Today we went to the dog park instead.. I thought it would be less windy...:D

Prin
February 24th, 2007, 10:43 PM
I love the rolling in the snow part - she looks like she was having a blast!
Sure does look cold though - brings back less-than-fond memories of when I lived in Winnipeg!

Thanks. Yeah, she has a blast by herself... She's good at self-entertainment and taking pleasure in the little things. :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Dracko
February 24th, 2007, 11:25 PM
How come only Boo has booties on and not Jemma? I think I got the right the right names for the right dog.

Prin
February 24th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Yeah, the names are right. Jemma's were still wet from the day before, so I figured they'd make it worse than no booties at all... Very perceptive! :D

Dracko
February 24th, 2007, 11:34 PM
I noticed cuz it is just the cutest thing to see those little booties on larger dogs. Btw, do the bottoms have any kind of grip on them? I would think they would have to or the dogs would fall all over. Think I am going to look for some for Dracko. I guess until I visited this forum I thought only the little dogs wore clothes and booties.:lovestruck:

Prin
February 24th, 2007, 11:37 PM
No, there's no grip. It's just smooth sort of rubbery leather. But when they sprint, you can see the nail marks in their footprints... Maybe I'm the wrong person to ask because my dogs do so well with the boots on.:o

Theirs are "muttluks", btw... We bought cheap knock-offs first and they shredded so quickly..:rolleyes:

technodoll
February 24th, 2007, 11:37 PM
Techno- you went on a river? Or did they go without you?

oh no, i stayed on the creaky banks and the kids ran out far all by themselves - had fun chasing a snowmobile :eek: :D

Dracko
February 24th, 2007, 11:41 PM
Tx Prin. I'll have to see what I can find around here and try them out.

Prin
February 24th, 2007, 11:48 PM
I figured out that if you get bigger boots, the strap doesn't tie as tightly on the thumbies... Jemma's boots are a little too big for her, and her thumbs don't seem to be bothered nearly as much as Boo's...

Smiley14
February 25th, 2007, 10:35 PM
My word, it's windy! But LOL, love the flapping in synch! And Jemma's "angels" are just too cute! :lovestruck:

rainbow
February 25th, 2007, 10:41 PM
That was some wicked wind there. :eek: Boo's ears were like a couple of flags. :laughing: And, I love Jemma's snow angels and the little slidey thing she does. :D

Prin
February 26th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Thanks..:) :o