Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Poll of the weekend! What's on the docket?

Prin
February 23rd, 2007, 09:53 PM
Middle of winter, no vacation in sight? What's the plan for the weekend?

(poll coming)

Skryker
February 23rd, 2007, 10:06 PM
Well, I get to work on Saturday (woo!) and then Sunday is for all the stuff I normally do on Saturday. :D

technodoll
February 23rd, 2007, 10:07 PM
i'm glad it was multichoice, LOL! :D chores... always chores in the way of having fun in the snow! should be warmer Sunday :pray: so we'll make an effort to go out somewhere with the dogs... (shopping is a chore, make no mistake about it! ha ha)

Prin
February 23rd, 2007, 10:07 PM
YEY! Work! :) (Happy 1000th post too, btw! :highfive: )

Skryker
February 23rd, 2007, 10:09 PM
Thanks! (For both congrats.)

So I train tomorrow, and Sunday is for laundry and such. Luckily, there's always child labour for housework. :laughing: And my guy is making me dinner tomorrow, to celebrate me working. Chocolate cheesecake-yum!

technodoll
wooohooo skryker! 1K! :crazy: :highfive:

Frenchy
I'm free and no sexy party for me. :yell: But I did some laundry, vaccumed and washed the floors tonight so I can relax :rolleyes: a bit, my bro is coming tomorrow with his new GF, she ask to come to my place to see the dogs, she owns 2 cats, I like her already :D

JanM
February 23rd, 2007, 10:10 PM
I'm glad it is multiple choice too - I marked get out in the snow and get out in the non-snow - mostly because it is supposed to snow overnight then rain tomorrow... either way, doggies and I will be out in whatever it is!

Frenchy
February 23rd, 2007, 10:12 PM
wooohooo skryker! 1K! :crazy: :highfive:

congrats ! http://bestsmileys.com/drinking/2.gif

hazelrunpack
February 23rd, 2007, 10:15 PM
Hey, I don't care how bad the hairballs get--if we really get the snow we're supposed to get, no way am I going to waste it inside vacuuming! :D Out to play in the snow for this Pack Mama! :thumbs up

Congrats on the 1K posts, Skryker! :highfive:

Sorry about no sexy party, Frenchy...but I think I like your bro's new gf, too... :D

hazelrunpack
February 23rd, 2007, 10:16 PM
And my guy is making me dinner tomorrow, to celebrate me working. Chocolate cheesecake-yum!

Let's skip dinner and go right to dessert, hhmm-mmmmmm? :D

Prin
February 23rd, 2007, 10:27 PM
Hey, I don't care how bad the hairballs get--if we really get the snow we're supposed to get, no way am I going to waste it inside vacuuming! :D Out to play in the snow for this Pack Mama! :thumbs up Best fridge magnet I ever saw was:
A clean house is the sign of a misspent life... :cloud9:

Stacer
February 23rd, 2007, 10:46 PM
I'm heading to my parents to go out for my mom's birthday dinner, have a visit with my little sister and brother. Probably gocery shop and straighten up the apartment a little bit. Nothing too exciting.

luckypenny
February 23rd, 2007, 11:00 PM
No fair! I work weekends :yell:

Frenchy
February 23rd, 2007, 11:02 PM
If the weather man is right :rolleyes: it will be warmer. Will try to teach Nelly to play with a ball.

brandynva
February 23rd, 2007, 11:16 PM
I picked two too. :D The only solid plans on my docket is to meet my mom for lunch where I am uploading one offspring. Then to my inlaws where I am uploading the other. Then home to work on my english paper (thansk Prin) and POSSIBLY have a date with hubby, though he says he's not leaving the house. Hmmm.... that has possibilities. :D :thumbs up

I am tired of winter though. I have the winter blues and we had a touch of spring a couple of days ago, then it got windy and cold and it's gonna be a cold rain all day Sunday. :sad: Oh well!

Prin
February 23rd, 2007, 11:22 PM
I just have family crap. Man's family tomorrow night and Sunday morning. My family Sunday night. :rolleyes:

Brandy, if you want me to go over your paper before you hand it in, let me know. I'm sure I can free myself up for something important. :laughing:

rainbow
February 23rd, 2007, 11:24 PM
I picked "some of this and some of that" because I have a kajillion things to do.

brandynva
February 23rd, 2007, 11:29 PM
I just have family crap. Man's family tomorrow night and Sunday morning. My family Sunday night. :rolleyes:

Brandy, if you want me to go over your paper before you hand it in, let me know. I'm sure I can free myself up for something important. :laughing:

I hate family crap when I don't feel like it. I think it's the thought of another obligation. I have enough of those during the week... :rolleyes:

Prin, I may take you up on that. I need to do a little more research and add my citations in my paper and all that jazz. I think I need another hardcopy article too. We are supposed to have 2 non-internet sources even though we find them on the internet. :laughing: Anyway, I digress. :sorry:

technodoll
February 23rd, 2007, 11:31 PM
anybody else except me write lists? :o

Prin
February 23rd, 2007, 11:32 PM
Does this count?
http://www.cvm.uiuc.edu/ope/ivb/spay-neu.htm

:D

Frenchy
February 23rd, 2007, 11:32 PM

I do but I forget to read them :laughing:

Prin
February 23rd, 2007, 11:33 PM

I do, but only when I'm not being productive at all or when I'm stressed to the max. The problem with lists is that people overwhelm themselves by putting useless crap on the list, which makes it longer and more overwhelming... :D

brandynva
February 23rd, 2007, 11:36 PM
Thanks Prin. It should work. As long as it was published somewhere and it can be "proven" it's good. I don't know if he looks all of them up or not. It would take him a year to if he did every link in every paper. Especially us obsessive people who do more than what's necessary. hehe

I make lists then lose them. :rolleyes: Or hang them on the fridge and forget about them. :rolleyes: I'm not a list person as much as I want to be. :laughing:

rainbow
February 23rd, 2007, 11:48 PM
Prin.....hugs for tomorrow night. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

technodoll
February 23rd, 2007, 11:49 PM
yeah. no blood-letting at the dinner table! :pray:

Catzig
February 23rd, 2007, 11:53 PM
Lists? Hmmm, my Honey Do List is framed ... hubby is a cabinetmaker. I think it was his idea of a joke, but I'm not sure :confused: Perhaps it's his way of saying this is as close as I'm gonna get to your *&^* list?

It's supposed to be pretty cold here ... gonna dress up like a kid in a snow suit and frollick in the snow with the pooch.

Prin
February 24th, 2007, 12:11 AM
Prin.....hugs for tomorrow night. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Thanks Rainbow.:o And thanks Techno... I really don't think I can do both supper and breakfast... It's the same family with just one grandmother exchanging for a step-grandmother... Don't think I could handle two meals in a row biting my tongue.:o But my man is supposed to stand up for me now... :fingerscr :fingerscr

Mocha's mum
February 24th, 2007, 12:21 AM
My choice wasn't there, but I don't think the poll was pointless...:sad:

I'm going to the golf show!! :D Going to try to work my way through a mass of crazy people and dream of warmer temperatures!!

TeriM
February 24th, 2007, 12:33 AM
We're heading out for our ski week holiday on Sunday. Tomorrow will be filled with working :yuck: cause I gotta get all my clients T4 crap filed for Feb 28 before I go (yes, I am a procrastinator and always leave it to the end :o ).

Stacer
February 24th, 2007, 08:12 AM
Does this count?
http://www.cvm.uiuc.edu/ope/ivb/spay-neu.htm

:D

That's where my sister in law works. She's a post doc geneticist working in the genetics lab there. And her hubby is a resident at one of the hospitals in Urbana.

Hunter's_owner
February 24th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Well I am taking Monday and Tuesday off, so I am enjoying my self made holiday:thumbs up

We are going to try to get out in the snow and do winter stuff:fingerscr We had another 20cms over night, and the winds are still really high so we may wait until tomorrow to go snowmobiling.

Techno...I write lists all the time. I am sometimes forgetful when it comes to things that need to be done:o

erykah1310
February 24th, 2007, 10:54 AM
OOooooh For me its "TIME FOR A SEXY PARTY":D
I need a good "outing" tonight hopefully, heading out and drinking myself stupid:D :fingerscr after the week I had:frustrated: IM DUE! lol:laughing:

AliSam
February 24th, 2007, 11:32 AM
Always chores for me, with some computer time after.

Prin
February 24th, 2007, 11:37 AM
That's where my sister in law works. She's a post doc geneticist working in the genetics lab there. And her hubby is a resident at one of the hospitals in Urbana.

Cool!!! :)

My dinner and breakfast got downgraded to just a dinner.:thumbs up :highfive:

Maxine
February 24th, 2007, 11:50 AM
My bf is at the garage, fixing his ski-doo (something about the timing of the pistol(sp?), in or around the engine?) We are going in Hudson to do some ski-dooing on the lake!!! It is the first time he brings me with him, because I usually work on week-ends! It will be fun to bring the two dogs in the pick-up (not in the back!!!!!:eek: ) lol it's so small :o It will be the first time Lex goes outside of the city! I'm super excited for him :p

I will definitly take some pics!

erykah1310
February 24th, 2007, 11:56 AM
lol, perhaps the timing of the piston, if he has a pistol on his sled... let me know when he hits the trails !!! I'll stay home! :laughing:

mummummum
February 24th, 2007, 12:06 PM
If there is a "next life", I want a cook, housekeeper and a live in doggy caregiver. Or is that too much to ask ?:D

OntarioGreys
February 24th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Get a bit of housework done and try to recover from my work week so I can face another