Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Blonde Joke

rainbow
February 22nd, 2007, 05:58 PM
Blonde Joke....but no offense to blondes. :o

Two blonde girls were working for the city public works department. One would dig a hole and the other would follow behind her and fill the hole in. They worked up one side of the street, then down the other. Then moved on to the next street, working furiously all day without rest, one girl digging a hole, the other girl filling it in again.

An onlooker was amazed at their hard work, but couldn't understand what they were doing. So he asked the hole digger, "I'm impressed by the effort you two are putting into your work, but I don't get it - why do you dig a hole, only to have your partner follow behind and fill it up again?"

The hole digger wiped her brow and sighed, "Well, I suppose it probably looks odd because we're normally a three-person team. But today the girl who plants the trees called in sick."

Frenchy
February 23rd, 2007, 12:46 PM
:laughing:

SARAH
February 23rd, 2007, 04:13 PM
:laughing: that's the best I've heard in a while! :laughing:

What happens if a blonde moves from Canada to the US ?

the IQ level on either side of the border goes up

Sorry, still no offense

erykah1310
February 24th, 2007, 11:02 AM
:laughing: that was cute.

Prin
February 24th, 2007, 11:06 AM
hehe... :D

mummummum
February 24th, 2007, 12:59 PM
hey now... I resemble that remark ! :D
or at least I will in about 30 minutes !!! :laughing:

chico2
February 24th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Funny!!
I don't take offence,I know 99% of the blondes out their are brunettes,pretending to be blondes:laughing:

hazelrunpack
February 24th, 2007, 03:52 PM
:laughing: that's the best I've heard in a while! :laughing:

What happens if a blonde moves from Canada to the US ?

the IQ level on either side of the border goes up

Sorry, still no offense

LOL--no offense...:D he he he But when you hear that joke down here, of course, everything goes the other way! Actually, I think I heard it first from my blonde sister, who heard the version involving a blonde going to Mexico from the US. One of her fellow students told her as she was about to leave for an exchange program in Cuernavaca! :D My blonde sister loves blonde jokes. She claims they're the only ones she can understand...after many explanations and appropriate diagrams, of course... :laughing: