Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just wanted to show off boyfriends great artist work!

heidiho
February 22nd, 2007, 04:35 PM
His boss didnt realize he is an artist so he asked him to do mural in his garage

heidiho
February 22nd, 2007, 04:39 PM
He really needs to focus more on this so i can have lots of dogs and cats..:p

Joey.E.CockersMommy
February 22nd, 2007, 04:43 PM
Wow thats amazing you have a very talented man there. :thumbs up

heidiho
February 22nd, 2007, 04:45 PM
Maybe he can be the next picasso,iwish!

heidiho
February 22nd, 2007, 04:47 PM
Thanks,i have seen him do some paintings but when i saw this i didnt realize how good he really is,he will be stoked when i tell him i posted them here

heidiho
February 22nd, 2007, 04:48 PM
The picture on roxys thread behind me he also did...

papillonmama
February 22nd, 2007, 04:51 PM
That's awesome, I really like the wave. Very nice. :)

heidiho
February 22nd, 2007, 04:55 PM
Thank you, i love the bamboo and trees.....

papillonmama
February 22nd, 2007, 05:11 PM
I used to paint and have not been able to get the knack of painting clouds and waves, so I'm always very impressed with good examples of them. :thumbs up

heidiho
February 22nd, 2007, 05:15 PM
My brother and sister could both paint well,dont know what happend to me,i think anyone that can do that is just truly blessed and gifted,i would be doing it all the time,would be nice to have that skill

papillonmama
February 22nd, 2007, 05:24 PM
Painting is always fun, you can just paint what you like, some people get trapped in the idea that a painting has to "be" of something or has to have some kind of meaning. I find it relaxing, and it leads to a lot of other creative ideas. You should try it out, get your guy to lend you some paint and brushes.

Beware, artists love their brushes, lol, always clean them out well.

Before I became a full-time mom I used to work for an agency encouraging teenagers to see art as an outlet, and a possible career, so if you don't feel comfortable about painting, just ignore me.:D

rainbow
February 22nd, 2007, 05:48 PM
Nice artwork....your BF is very talented. :highfive: Does he advertise?

Byrd
February 22nd, 2007, 06:00 PM
It's very relaxing. How I'd like to be there. :cool:

heidiho
February 22nd, 2007, 06:15 PM
I have no skills artistic wise,and no he does not advertise but he needs to ,there are so many artists on Maui though lots of competion.It just kills me because he could make serious money and i could be a stay at home mom for roxy.I dont know if you ever heard of Wyland well they wanted me to work at their gallery and my god i asked what the most expensive painting there was and it was 65,000.Crazy......

Frenchy
February 22nd, 2007, 07:24 PM
wow that's pretty cool, sure could use a painting like this right now ! (it's blowing snow, again)

heidiho
February 22nd, 2007, 07:50 PM
It is about 78 degrees ,windy, and wait hold on just went to window yep the beach looks great..I actually get jealous of your weather,it is a weird thing living somewhere tropical there really is no winter,it snows here and gets really cold in that area,but here the coldest it gets is about 58 and the warmest is i think like in the 90's,i own no pants no sweaters.....

joeysmama
February 22nd, 2007, 09:55 PM
He does really nice work !! Very talented. I hope he gets to do this for a living and that he makes a very good living and you get to be a stay at home mom for Roxy and lots of little fur brother and sisters and maybe a skin kid or two !!:goodvibes: