Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Aiden'a a doggie racist!!!!!

~michelle~
February 21st, 2007, 07:05 PM
so when aiden goes to the dog park he will be nice and greet every dog but he has no interest in playing with a dog unless its another husky!!! then he;ll follow them around nonstop and play till he cant play anymore....
if theres no other huskies hell run aroung looking for people to pet him, anyone elses dog this descriminatory?

rainbow
February 22nd, 2007, 09:57 PM
Huskies have their own way of playing. Logan has taught Chase how to "play" but I still wish I had have got another husky to play with Logan instead of a lab. ;)

TeriM
February 22nd, 2007, 09:59 PM
Awww, don't let poor Chase hear you say that :sad: .

~michelle~
February 23rd, 2007, 09:29 AM
yeah i think its funny logan will play with anyone and he's a husky X too, and braxton just wants to pick on the dogs smaller than him (all the harassment he gets at home for being the small dog) and aiden will play with braxton at home but new dogs only huskies.... he really needs to expand his horizons....:rolleyes:

SnowDancer
February 23rd, 2007, 10:58 AM
I have an American Eskimo and many posters on the Eskie board have commented that they think that their Eskies are racists - other dogs as well as people. My Eskie's best friend in the world is a Husky! He goes weekly to socialization just to give him some time with other dogs. He actually is the play thing for the other dogs - but with the Husky, it is joint love - hugs and kisses - velcroed to each other. Maybe the temperament - have no idea - but really sweet to see. And my Eskie will kiss the Husky if he thinks he is scared - even if it means putting himself at some very little risk - my guy is very concerned about his own well-being.