Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Roxys new hang outs!!!!!Yeah i know more pics.

heidiho
February 21st, 2007, 06:06 PM
Getting more curious every day....

heidiho
February 21st, 2007, 06:20 PM
Almost there.......

Golden Girls
February 21st, 2007, 06:20 PM
She's sooo adorable :cloud9: Is she watching a laser light :D

heidiho
February 21st, 2007, 06:23 PM
Ok mission accomplished,but hey mom is in bathroom cleaning kitty litter,time to go mess it all up again

~michelle~
February 21st, 2007, 06:26 PM
too cute.... i wish i had a pic of it but one day moe stole a pork chop off the counter and was carrying it aroung it was hilarous. cats have such a funny sense of adventure

heidiho
February 21st, 2007, 06:30 PM
thank you,nope no laser light,keep forgetting to get one of those

heidiho
February 21st, 2007, 06:35 PM
That is funny,and they sure are adventorus creatures,so inquisitive.The closet is one of her new things,now in the morning when i get ready she lays there and watches me

JanM
February 21st, 2007, 06:38 PM
Wonderful pictures! She knows what she wants, doesn't she??

~michelle~
February 21st, 2007, 06:38 PM
cuddles on the towels soo cute!!!! :lovestruck:

heidiho
February 21st, 2007, 06:43 PM
Posting pic of me with her because i am always the one taking picture,and for all those who seen me when i was really in a bad way,wanted to show you that my life is great and well i never thought i would recover from what i looked like,so here is me healthy and 15 pounds heavier.

heidiho
February 21st, 2007, 06:47 PM
She sure does and no one will stop her from getting it..And dad is just as whipped as me.

heidiho
February 21st, 2007, 06:51 PM
The sink is also her new place to hang once in awhile

heidiho
February 21st, 2007, 06:59 PM
I know i post alot of pics but i cant help myslef

rainbow
February 21st, 2007, 07:07 PM
Roxy is just soooo adorable.....I love all the pics. :lovestruck: And, you're sure looking good now and I bet you have no regrets. ;) You deserve a :highfive:

Lukka'sma
February 21st, 2007, 07:10 PM
Very nice shots Heidiho. You and Roxy are both very stunning.

heidiho
February 21st, 2007, 07:11 PM
This really will be it for awhile,getting spendy

Frenchy
February 21st, 2007, 07:34 PM
Roxy is just soooo adorable.....I love all the pics. :lovestruck: And, you're sure looking good now and I bet you have no regrets. ;) You deserve a :highfive:

I remember when you had your problems Heidiho, I was a newbie so I didn't offer any support and I'm sorry. :sad: But I can see you have recover :thumbs up congratulation on your new life ! Roxy is sooo cute laying on the towells :cloud9:

heidiho
February 21st, 2007, 07:45 PM
Thanks by no means did i post those here for any other reason then for the ones who saw the pics of me 2 years ago,just wanted to say hey i did get my face back,you know what i mean if you saw them,thank you,gotta go home to my master

heidiho
February 22nd, 2007, 03:52 PM
How can i forget her pics after her surgery and that is really all for now..

LynLyn
February 22nd, 2007, 04:38 PM
Roxy is sooo beautiful!! and quite adorable too!!!

heidiho
February 22nd, 2007, 05:19 PM
Thank you,i feel the same i know everyone does of their pet,but she is really so loveable,i just adore her..I was wondering though how some cats are lap cats,she doesnt do that,but mark said when she gets older she night,but i think since she doesnt sit on our laps now why would it change??

jawert1
February 22nd, 2007, 05:33 PM
More please!!!!! She's gotten so big Heidi, and you look FABULOUS healthy, I'm so very proud of you for that :thumbs up

heidiho
February 22nd, 2007, 05:46 PM
Thanks,i still think back to those days and cannot believe i made it through,and when i got the staf i honestly believed my face would never heal,so i mean it when i say thank you,and i honestly hate showing my pics but i just had to so those who did see me and knew the whole story could see anything is possible i am proof.I might have a couple more of her,ask and you shall receive,be back w/a few more.gotta look..She is as sweet in person as her pics show,funny though the guy who found her and brought her to our door,when he came over she wanted nothing to do w/ him and actually hissed at him,which she has never done..Thats my girl

mummummum
February 22nd, 2007, 06:12 PM
Good to see you and your man lovin' up the fuzzygrrl ~ you can never post enough pix kiddo. While some may know your story, the underlying humaness of your story ~ the emotion ~ is unversal. We have all been there, whether 10% or 110% ~ the emotions are all the same. It's really, really good to see you on the planet again ~ stick with the fuzzzbutts!

heidiho
February 22nd, 2007, 06:22 PM
Let me tell you it is nice to be back on the planet again,and w/someone who i was in love with 14 years ago,life is so crazy...And roxy just completes the whole thing,he adores her as much as me,although the 260.00 condo he thinks i am crazy but in the end knows she is gonna just go crazy on it,so i will be getting it,

rainbow
February 22nd, 2007, 06:27 PM
A $260 condo.....we must see pics of it when you get it, preferably with Roxy on it :D

heidiho
February 22nd, 2007, 06:36 PM
You know there will be lots of pics,mark thinks i am crazy,but the thing is not one window in our place is low enough for her to reach,right now she lays in between the window panes,which she i will not be able to do as she grows,there is no window sill for her to sit on,and he said he would build something to put across all the windows so she could lay there,i am not into homemade stuff like that,and this condo is so cool like 5 different levels,and it has this like tunnel thing she could lay in,i will have it within the month......I look at it as we have no kids and really dont care either way if i have them or not,so she is gonna get spoiled rotten ,

cpietra16
February 22nd, 2007, 07:10 PM
What a sweetie (the kitty):D . You look great, not to mention your other half is not so bad looking either. You guys make a really cute couple.

heidiho
February 22nd, 2007, 07:24 PM
:offtopic: I think we look like brother and sister,when i saw him for the first time after 14 years and knowing he was 47 years old,i almost died he looks just as good to me as he did back then......Okay back to roxy,she is just so photogenic and everytime i tell myself no more pics she just does the cutest things and i have to

Frenchy
February 22nd, 2007, 07:28 PM
knowing he was 47 years old,

:offtopic: what ??? He's 47 ? Well if you all look that young in Hawai, I must move NOW !!!

heidiho
February 22nd, 2007, 07:40 PM
:offtopic: I still look at him and dont believe it,crazy huh!!Cant figure it out

Dracko
February 22nd, 2007, 09:12 PM
Okay, what is more sexy than a guy who is in love with his kitty? That is so nice to see.

Roxy is truly a beautiful cat and always enjoy seeing her pictures. She is so adorable sleeping on the towels.:cloud9:

jawert1
February 22nd, 2007, 10:43 PM
and you laughed at me heidi when i said your man was hot ;) i think you've got a trend starting here, and possibly a few folks dropping by for vacation!

heidiho
February 23rd, 2007, 12:34 PM
Pretty sexy huh! I could never date someone who didnt love animals,but he is as just in awe of her cuteness as i am ,it is so cute watching them sleep,she will lay under his armpit and take her paw and lay it on his chest ,will have to get picture of that

CyberKitten
February 23rd, 2007, 02:38 PM
Gosh, I see an ad there for Budweiser, lol Roxy is a cutie!

heidiho
February 23rd, 2007, 03:24 PM
We said the same thing,i am gonna work on that,that would be way to cool

chico2
February 24th, 2007, 12:32 PM
Heidi,you don't know how happy I am you survived your troubles,I think we were all worried about you.
Now you are back to your own beautiful self and happy,with an equally beautiful guy:lovestruck: and adorable baby-kitty,living in Hawaii,it could not be better than that,soooo happy for you:thumbs up
Roxy is so very cute,but pretty soon she WILL be able to get those cans in the cupboard:laughing:

Kristin7
February 24th, 2007, 01:52 PM
I don't know your story, but you all look great. And wow, your man does not look 47! Something about those warm climates keeps people looking younger i've noticed. I love Roxy's markings, or rather, non-markings on her body. Almost has an Abby look to her. She is looking less like a kitten and more like a cat...

Copper'sMom
February 26th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Has it really been 2 years Heidi??? You look great! We are all so relieved you have come clean again!:highfive: Keep up the great work!!! And Roxie is too darn cute!!!

heidiho
February 26th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Im sorry it has been one year,crazy to me where i was and where i am now,anything is possible for sure

Prin
February 26th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Great pics! I love the one where she's on the towels...:cloud9: She always looks like she's smiling.:lovestruck:

I'm glad you made it through too, Heidi.:) :grouphug: