Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Fritzy what a card LOL

mindis12
February 21st, 2007, 01:07 PM
Okay, My female GSD Fritzy is a GOOD Girl. This is what happened. The other day a friend of mine from the local Police Service stopped by. Well yea I would not be home. So he called me at work. He needed to speack too me. Okay. I leave work go to the station and have a sit down with my friend.

He expresses to me that he stopped at the house. I said Okay! So you meet the dogs. He said MEET THE DOGS. YOU GOT THAT RIGHT I MEET YOUR DOGS! Well what had happened was The Officer knocked at the door, the door begins to open slowly. He thought it was me. NOPE!!! It was Fritzy!

I looked at him and said the Shepherd. Normally its the Dob that goes off the wall. He said the Dob Tried to get too me. The shepherd held her back! LOL!

Mind you that was not the reason he wanted to talk too me. But it sure made the day amuzing!:angel: :) :clown: :highfive:

Dog Dancer
February 21st, 2007, 03:16 PM
So your dogs aren't really good guard dogs then if they open the door for people who knock right:eek: One of my girls knows how to unlock and open the sliding glass doors in our old house. She hasn't opened any in the new house yet, but you never know.... Good thing the Shep kept the Dobie from eating the police man.

mindis12
February 22nd, 2007, 10:54 AM
Sorry but my dogs are not guard dogs. I do not believe in training and or owning a guard dog. My dogs are protection dogs. As far as Fritzy opening the door it was the interior door, not the screen door. She did her job by making a stink. Nothing more and nothing less.

As far as the officer and I am concerned she did a good job. We know that no one will go in to the house and thats the point here.