Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Success with NB Sweet Potato and Fish. :)

celticfox
February 21st, 2007, 02:05 PM
I just had to post a quick rave about the food I switched our doggies to last week. :)

I originally had Rusty and Raven on Holistic Blend Lamb and Rice but it made Rusty very gassy :yuck: and I suspected Raven may have had had a mild allergy to it. She was a bit itchy while on it and her breath was absolutely horrendous. I stupidly decided to try them on Holsitic Blend Chicken and Vegetable a couple of weeks ago and Raven developed a nasty case of the itchies while on it. She was downright miserable on it. No doubt she is very allergic to chicken. I think even she knew it was responsible for her itches because she eventually refused to eat the stuff.

I decided to try them on Natural Balance Sweet Potato and Fish last week (despite the fact that I said I would never buy Natural Balance again after Raven became ill while on NB Duck and Potato in December) and they are doing SO well on it! Rusty has had very little gas, Raven is no longer itching and they both love the taste of it. Woot! :D

Here's hoping they continue to love it, fussy girls that they are. :rolleyes:

rainbow
February 21st, 2007, 06:55 PM
I hope Rusty and Raven continue to do well on the NB sweet potato and fish. Good luck. :fingerscr

Prin
February 21st, 2007, 07:01 PM
:highfive: Great news! Hope they keep doing so well on it. :) :fingerscr :goodvibes:

~michelle~
February 21st, 2007, 07:05 PM
:highfive: finding a food that works is always a relief!