Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

FOUND alaskan malamute female in Carleton Place - can anyone help ???

Tara2221
February 21st, 2007, 11:48 AM
http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-pets-lost-found-Found-Alaskan-Malamute-Female-W0QQAdIdZ10033434

This is the link with the information concerning the :thumbs up found dogs

shirley1011
February 22nd, 2007, 04:27 PM
There is a post on page four from vaderr that lost a female
Alaskan malamute on Nov.15/06..Ottawa...don't know how to
contact them

Loves Labs
February 23rd, 2007, 08:15 AM
They listed a phone #....
I live in that area...and although there is a considerable distance between the two places, it is definitely possible.

shirley1011
February 26th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Does anyone know if this was the dog that was reported missing in
Ottawa?

Loves Labs
February 26th, 2007, 07:14 PM
I spoke with the woman who originally posted for the found dog. She has the phone numbers of the family that reported their malamute missing back in Oct. or Nov. She said she would let me know as soon as she got in touch with them.

Although - from the sounds of things, it may not be a match. She seemed to think that found dog was in heat, while the lost dog was supposedly spayed. We'll see though. :fingerscr

shirley1011
February 26th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Thanks for the update. With Sable missing, I know how they are
feeling. I guess it is a really bad habit, I keep seeing dogs on the lost
and found sites and I am trying to match them up hoping to rescue
someone from a horrible experience.

Loves Labs
March 2nd, 2007, 07:20 AM
Shirley - believe me, you are not alone in doing that. I spend a lot of time doing that myself and it is because my heart breaks reading stories like yours. I want to do all I can to help...
I cannot fully understand what you are going through, but I can imagine how hard it must be...and my heart goes out to you and everyone else with a missing dog right now. I hope you find your happy ending. :fingerscr :pray:
:grouphug: