Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Well, just make yourself comfy!!

Skryker
February 20th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Just walked into the living room to see this:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/Arkayos/IMG_0848.jpg

Usually, she moves before I can grab the camera, but today it was like "Leave me alone, Mom! I'm sleepy."

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/Arkayos/IMG_0849.jpg

"What?!?"

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/Arkayos/IMG_0850.jpg

:laughing: :laughing:

Prin
February 20th, 2007, 02:16 PM
:laughing: LOL LOL Not very lady-like, there Bronny! :laughing:

Skryker
February 20th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Nope!:D But pretty darn comfy-looking! BTW, I didn't leave the couch cushion like that, or have the blanket up on the couch! :laughing:

Prin
February 20th, 2007, 02:19 PM
lol very resourceful.:D If the pillows are in the way, Boo just stands there grumbling till we go move them. :o

breeze
February 20th, 2007, 02:20 PM
they know a good place when they see one..:D

Skryker
February 20th, 2007, 02:21 PM
I find ours pushed down like Bronny just did, or on the floor if they are too much in the way. :frustrated: What can I say? They like their comfort!

I keep expecting to find a couch cushion under the coffee table, where Fingal drags the blankets. :D

JanM
February 20th, 2007, 03:20 PM
What great poses - does she always show off like that :)

Hunter's_owner
February 20th, 2007, 03:22 PM
lol very resourceful.:D If the pillows are in the way, Boo just stands there grumbling till we go move them. :o

Yeah that is what Hunter does too:rolleyes: Cassie on the other hand will climb on top of whatever to make herself comfy:D

Great pics Skryker, they made me lol:laughing:

luckypenny
February 20th, 2007, 03:34 PM
There are times I kinda feel the way she looks. Like after spending the day vaccuuming up dog hairs and mopping floors! Great photos.

Dog Dancer
February 20th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Luckypenny, I was just thinking that too! Don't we all have days when we'd like to drop to couch in just that position and say "Leave me alone world!"
You go Bronny!:laughing:

Dogastrophe
February 20th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Ha ha ha! I was picturing a smoke hanging out of her mouth and a Great Dane dressed up like a plumber leaving the room .... with cheesy 'bom chicky bom bom' music in the background. :crazy:

I have a few pics of Lucy sprawled out in the same way.

Skryker
February 20th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Dogastrophe, that is too funny!!:laughing:

Jan, yeah, Bronny usually sprawls out like that but jumps up before I can get the camera. Today, I guess she was just too tired to move. :rolleyes: You know, all that lounging around really wears her out!

rainbow
February 20th, 2007, 07:51 PM
That first pic is hilarious :laughing: and the last pic is like "what do you mean I'm not a lady?" :D

Dogastrophe, I love your description. :laughing:

Byrd
February 20th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Wow, that is not what I expected. :eek:

Had to laugh out loud when I saw that. :laughing: :laughing:

Skryker
February 20th, 2007, 08:24 PM
lol-what were you expecting, Byrd?

My oh-so-graceful little lady. :rolleyes:

Byrd
February 20th, 2007, 08:28 PM
LOL Poochy curled up in your fave chair... um... under the covers of your bed... wrapped around you... whatever, just not that. I have a pic of Willow like that too, these girls, eh? :rolleyes:

Skryker
February 20th, 2007, 08:30 PM
I just love how they rearrange the pillows. But that sprawl is priceless. :D Just not very polite or dignified!

Byrd
February 20th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Well, like most of the girls here are not girly girl, neither are our dogs. :shrug:

technodoll
February 20th, 2007, 08:43 PM
BTW, I didn't leave the couch cushion like that, or have the blanket up on the couch

that is hilaaaarious! i blushed when i saw bronny's playmate pose, jeez PG13 forum eh? :D :laughing: i wonder what goes through their minds sometimes :crazy: she's totally adorable, BTW!

Skryker
February 20th, 2007, 10:05 PM
I wonder if she tried to get that blanket pulled over herself at first! It wouldn't surprise me. :rolleyes: Jeeze, can you tell how spoiled they are?!?