Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Update

Dog Mom
February 19th, 2007, 06:19 PM
For all of those who remember me.. I had a baby girl on Jan 3 weighing in at 12lbs 6 oz, we named her Sidney Maya but due to complications we are still in the hospital :( after almost losing her she was in the NICU for a month we finally got transfered to the paediatric ward but no sight of going home yet, I don't have access to a computer all the time but I will try and pop on once and a while. I'll post a picture when I can

Prin
February 19th, 2007, 06:22 PM
:grouphug: :grouphug: I'm so sorry you're having such a tough time! I hope your baby recovers ok.. :goodvibes: :fingerscr :fingerscr

Thanks for popping in for the update.:grouphug:

Congrats! :highfive:

BMDLuver
February 19th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Congratulations on the wee one! Sounds like all is working itself out and soon you will get to be home with her. Amazing birth weight! Mine were so tiny at 6 & 7lbs.

rainbow
February 19th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Congratulations on your new baby girl but sorry to hear about the troubles. :grouphug: Hope things improve and you are both back home soon. :fingerscr :pray: :goodvibes: Good luck and keep us updated when you can. :fingerscr

erykah1310
February 19th, 2007, 06:59 PM
SO weird, i was just wondering about you the other day.
Im sorry to hear of the complications and will be keeping you in my thoughts.
Hopefully you'll be able to head back home soon.:pray:
Congrats!!!!

Hunter's_owner
February 19th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Congrats on the new baby.
:fingerscr that you will be able to get home asap.:pray:
:grouphug:

phoenix
February 19th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Congratulations on your new little one! I hope that everyone is soon healthy and you enjoy your time with her. I like the name you chose!

Frenchy
February 19th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Congratulations ! Speedy recovery for the little one :goodvibes: can't wait to see a pic ! As long as it's not mine, I think they're cute :laughing:

Skryker
February 19th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Congrats! :goodvibes: for a speedy return home. Good luck!

TeriM
February 20th, 2007, 01:22 AM
Congrats, fingers crossed for a speedy recovery :fingerscr :grouphug: :goodvibes: .

AliSam
February 20th, 2007, 12:07 PM
Congratulations on the new addition. Hopefully everyone will be home soon. Take care.:grouphug:

mummummum
February 21st, 2007, 12:02 AM
Congrats on the new baby ! Sidney is a lovely name. :goodvibes: for better health and a happy homecoming !

Dog Mom
April 1st, 2007, 12:24 AM
woooooo we are finally outta the hospital!!!!!!! here is a pic of the newest non furry family member

angeldogs
April 1st, 2007, 12:29 AM
She is adorable.so cute.i love chubby cheeks on a baby.
and congrats.and that your home from the hospital.

Prin
April 1st, 2007, 08:45 AM
Look at those cheeks! :) I'm glad everybody's ok. :goodvibes: :grouphug:

Mocha's mum
April 1st, 2007, 10:55 AM
Oh my goodness, what a sweetheart!! I love her chubby little cheeks....:lovestruck: It's great to hear that everyone is home and doing well!!

Hunter's_owner
April 1st, 2007, 12:40 PM
Such chubby little cheeks:) So glad to hear everyone is okay:grouphug:

RolandsMom
April 1st, 2007, 01:19 PM
wow. what a cutie!! glad its all okay! she has such a wonderful smile and wonderful chubby cheeks! i love the chubby cheeks!!!!:lovestruck:

rainbow
April 1st, 2007, 04:42 PM
I've got to add my name to the list of chubby cheek lovers. :cloud9: What a cutie. :lovestruck: I am so glad she is okay. :highfive: Keep us updated......with more pics of course. :cloud9:

Maya
April 1st, 2007, 10:03 PM
What a sweetie!!!!! Beautiful smile.:lovestruck::cloud9:

angeldogs
April 1st, 2007, 10:33 PM
yes and that smile.what could be better to warm a heart then that.:lovestruck:

AliSam
April 4th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Oh what a cute little angel. Another chubby cheek lover here.

Dog Dancer
April 4th, 2007, 11:09 AM
Sidney Maya is beautiful. Congratulations and glad you're all finally back at home.

breeze
April 4th, 2007, 11:15 AM
she is a real cutie :cloud9: I am glad that your home and out of the hospital, and good :goodvibes: that it will stay like that what a presious gift you have :cloud9: :lovestruck:

cpietra16
April 4th, 2007, 12:03 PM
OMG what an angel.....I'm glad you're home. I bet it must feel great to be home in your own bed...with your little bundle of Luv:lovestruck: :cloud9:

Shamrock
April 4th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Congratulations, Dog Mom! What a little sweetheart your baby is, and such a pretty name you've given her.:cloud9:
How wonderful it must be for you all to be back at home, my best wishes to you all.:goodvibes: :thumbs up

Dog Mom
April 14th, 2007, 09:34 PM
here is a new pic of Sid the kid........ we are off to have a gastrostomy or "g" tube inserted...please keep us in your prayers..I'll have more pics when we return from this adventure

Prin
April 14th, 2007, 09:37 PM
:grouphug: :fingerscr

I don't know about babies, but I'm hoping when all this is over and she is all well you'll explain it all to me.:o

:grouphug:

angeldogs
April 15th, 2007, 08:54 AM
:grouphug: to you little.:pray: for you

Skryker
April 15th, 2007, 08:59 AM
Good luck, Dog Mom. :goodvibes: :goodvibes: for Sydney!:fingerscr

happycats
April 15th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Awww what a little sweetie!
My thoughts and prayers are with you and little Sidney:pray: I hope all goes well and your family will soon be enjoying a happy healthy baby:) :grouphug:

rainbow
April 15th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Awwww.....Sidney is so adorable. :cloud9: I hope all goes well with the g-tube....my thoughts and prayers are with you. :fingerscr :fingerscr :goodvibes: :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

Dog Mom
September 4th, 2007, 06:20 PM
heya everyone :) long time again!! I was just lookin @ pics of everyone's fur babies and thought I'd give an update of my skin baby ::lightbulb: Sidney had surgery for her gastrostomy tube ( feeding tube) insertion. everything went well. We saw her neurologist last week and she has hit all her developmental mile stones YAAAAAA. they are still not sure of the amount of brain damage there is but things are looking good for now :pray:. here are some new pics of here with my friends 2 German Shepherds, Touton and Sasha

mummummum
September 4th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Look how much she has grown ALREADY! Sidney is simply gorgeous ~ such a proud Mama you must be. And, I'm so very glad to hear she is progressing well.

want4rain
September 4th, 2007, 06:59 PM
she is really beautiful!! that pic with the GSD is just priceless. :) keep us posted (with pics of course!!) on her development!

if its not prying.... what happened? if it is prying... its not my business to ask!!

-ashley

rainbow
September 4th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Hi Dog Mom....good to hear from you. :highfive: I'm so happy to hear that Sidney is doing well. :thumbs up She is adorable and I love the first picture. :cloud9: I hope she continues to improve as the days go by and please keep us updated when you get time. :fingerscr :fingerscr :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
September 4th, 2007, 08:15 PM
Aw, Dog Mom, I can see you have another Dog Lover there! :lovestruck: So cute. Glad to hear that things are going so well! :thumbs up :grouphug:

Dog Mom
September 4th, 2007, 11:29 PM
She has no choice but to be an animal lover.....we still have 5 dogs LOL. Sidney was a BIG baby 12lbs 6 oz (I was late diagnosed gestational diabetic) the doctor made a few mistakes and Sidney got stuck but he still wanted to see if I could have her naturally. she ended up going into distess and flat lined 5 times when she finally came out :sad: she spent the first 3 weeks of her life on life support, and was in the hospital for 3 months, because of lack of oxygen there is some brain damage and some other issues. We try and not focus on the negatives, it's a miracle she's here so whatever happens, happens and I'll love her no matter what :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
September 4th, 2007, 11:36 PM
aww :sad: poor sweet little girl, I hope she has a full happy life with every bit of enjoyment that all other kids have without many troubles :) It looks like she has found love w/the GSD - those pics are so great :cloud9: Now we need to see lotsa pics of her w/your 5 dogs :D all in one would be real cute :)