Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Where's my cookie, Mom???

JanM
February 18th, 2007, 09:54 PM
There's really nothing to say - I just thought she looked so cute that I wanted to share her picture.

technodoll
February 18th, 2007, 10:05 PM
oh man, i reeeeaally hope she had at least 3 cookies for that face! how adorable can you get? :cloud9:

Spirit
February 18th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Not much more adorable than that! (Don't let my golden hear me say that!) That's a pretty damn cute face. :lovestruck:

Prin
February 18th, 2007, 10:57 PM
Very cute! I love her neck furries. (I think I say that every time about both your doggies, but I do! :D)

glasslass
February 18th, 2007, 11:13 PM
So intent! I noticed the neck furries too. Is that her winter coat? She's adorable!

angeldogs
February 18th, 2007, 11:26 PM
adorable face i wouldn't have anough cookies for that face:D

TeriM
February 18th, 2007, 11:57 PM
Awww, such a cutie, betcha that look gets her tons of cookies :lovestruck: .

JanM
February 19th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Her "mane" is really unique - no-one has ever seen a Golden with a coat like hers. She has more light-coloured hair all along both sides and on her rump but her mane is her real calling card. Unfortunately, it looks like it is changing colour and texture. I'm thinking this is her puppy fur that hasn't come out yet because it is now coming out in buckets-full :) When her mane and ears get wet - which is every day - she gets kinky curls - a hairdo that women pays hundreds for :laughing:

Skryker
February 19th, 2007, 09:25 AM
What a sweet face, and a sweet picture! :thumbs up Deserves some cookies for sure.

JanM
February 19th, 2007, 12:45 PM
AnimalProtector - you've done it again! Thank you - it's beautiful - and, yes, she did have fun digging! She was digging in coal slack.. It's right on the shore and is wet and easy to dig - she digs a huge hole and sticks her whole head in it...

I've saved your portrait to my hard drive and my friends will all get to see it.

breeze
February 19th, 2007, 12:47 PM
but I like the dirt. It shows she is having fun :lovestruck: execlent picture of her