Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Amazing race starts tonight!

Prin
February 18th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Wooo!! The countdown begins! Three more hours! :laughing: (Ok, so I'm not thaaat obsessive.:D)

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race11/

Hey, there's an Asian Amazing Race! :eek:
http://amazing-race-asia.axn-asia.com/
Amazing Race Canada here we come!!! :highfive: :fingerscr :fingerscr

rainbow
February 18th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Woo Hoo ....Go Rob and Amber. :highfive: :D

Prin
February 18th, 2007, 05:23 PM
And the blondes! :highfive: (Barbies? Beauty queens? Don't remember their nicknames..)

Byrd
February 18th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Oops I didn't see this so I started a thread in the movies and tv part of the forum.

I love Oswald and Danny. :lovestruck: Always have.

Don't like Teri and Ian, never have. :frustrated:

I hope the blondes prove themselves this time, they were so picked on last time.

coppperbelle
February 18th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Go Uchena and Joyce!!!!

Byrd
February 18th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Yeah, them too. Too bad their in vitro didn't work. :sad:

brandynva
February 18th, 2007, 09:26 PM
I am rooting for the Beauty Queens too. I just really liked them. I kinda liked Dave and Mary too. I think it's the underdog thing. I won't spoil it for anybody, but it was a good start for the season. Looks like competition is huge right out of the gates! :highfive:

Byrd
February 18th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Yeah, much more competitive when the teams know what they're in for.

brandynva
February 18th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Yeah, much more competitive when the teams know what they're in for.

and who they are up against!! :D I'm looking forward to the season. I'm a Race junkie and have watched it from season 1.

Byrd
February 18th, 2007, 09:49 PM
I've watched from half way through season 2, skipped most of the family edition though and for some reason only watched 9 off and on. :shrug:

brandynva
February 18th, 2007, 09:52 PM
I've watched from half way through season 2, skipped most of the family edition though and for some reason only watched 9 off and on. :shrug:

Yeah, the family edition wasn't the greatest they did. The last coupleo f seasons I've had a hard time picking a favorite too. But this season looks promising...

Byrd
February 18th, 2007, 10:09 PM
I remember Danielle from Eric and Danielle, but I don't remember him. I don't remember the winners from season 9 either.

I liked the Cho Brothers last season. They were good eye candy. :p

brandynva
February 18th, 2007, 10:15 PM
I remember Danielle from Eric and Danielle, but I don't remember him. I don't remember the winners from season 9 either.

I liked the Cho Brothers last season. They were good eye candy. :p

I liked them too. Let's soo, who won... umm.... ummmmm.... (doing google search now) Riiight, the male models, Tyler and James. I think it's time for an all girl team to win it.

Byrd
February 18th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Wikipedia said it was The Hippies that won season 9.... Tyler and James won last season, I think.... beginning to lose track. This is season 11 already. I'm trying my hardest to figure out why I didn't watch season 9, yet I remember "the pink ladies". :rolleyes:

I really don't remember these two winning.

brandynva
February 18th, 2007, 10:26 PM
It's sad that we devote however many hours a season watching and can't remember who won... hehe I'm the same way. Like with Survivor. I watch avidly every season, but only a handful standout. I guess I hang in there hoping it will be one of those standout seasons... :shrug:

Byrd
February 18th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Yup, for sure.

There are teams that stand out though, even if they didn't win, like with me Cha Cha Cha was a biggy, I was at my mom's when it started tonight and I didn't know that Oswald and Danny were back, I literally cheered when I saw them, I luff them sooooo much. :lovestruck:

I was just looking at pics from past epsiodes, and Joyce looks so much better with the short hair. Looks like she's keeping it short after having to shave it for the Fast Forward that time.

brandynva
February 18th, 2007, 10:42 PM
I don't remember the hippies winning either. I liked them though. Uchenna and Joyce are some of my favs. I don't remember much about Donny and Oswald either. I'm surprised they let past winners play again though. I'm kind of disappointed by that actually.

Prin
February 18th, 2007, 11:23 PM
I remember the hippies winning. It was karma all the way for them.:)

From tonight, the last 4 teams need to go! How sloppy and pathetic can you get? David and Mary? The two who were faking accents to get understood better? The bald guys? Come on! :rolleyes: By the 5th leg, it should get interesting.:D

When I found out it was an all star thingy, I was so hoping that Bolo would be back. I don't remember what season he was on, but they rocked! (Remember, they were a pro wrestling couple?)

Oh and I agree Brandy. It would suck if a past winner won again.

TeriM
February 19th, 2007, 12:31 AM
Yeah, love the amazing race. Not sure who I'm gonna cheer for yet but wasn't sad about the couple who got voted out tonight (don't really even remember them :shrug: ).

Prin
February 19th, 2007, 02:27 AM
I remember them. They were DULL the first time around- pretty much like tonight. Very blah. Don't know why they were chosen for the all stars.:confused:

badger
February 19th, 2007, 05:12 AM
Rob (of Rob and Amber fame) is diabolical, he never shuts up about winning (and of course denigrating the others) and has no interest at all in the experience itself, he could be in Pittsburgh for all he cares, it's all about the money. I'd like to see him get a major comeuppance.
That's why I like the black couple, they manage to be competitive without being a*******s.

AliSam
February 19th, 2007, 10:03 AM
Damm I missed it. I so wanted to watch it. I didn't know Uchenna & Joyce are in it. I loved them. I have got to watch it next week.

Prin
February 19th, 2007, 02:52 PM
It plays again on OLN some time... (Sorry I don't know when :o)

I like the old couple. They're smart. :)

And Rob and Amber actually did something nice for somebody. :laughing:

rainbow
February 19th, 2007, 07:27 PM
I remember Bolo....I liked them too. I still think Rob and Amber play smart and I like them for that. They already got lots of money though so I'd sooner see Joyce and Uchenna win or the old couple. They did pretty good for their age last time coming in second.

Byrd
February 19th, 2007, 08:11 PM
It plays again on OLN some time... (Sorry I don't know when :o)

I like the old couple. They're smart. :)

Monday nights.

Do you guys remember the old couple from the first time around???? MEAN MEAN people!!!! :mad:

phoenix
February 19th, 2007, 08:37 PM
I remember Bolo....I liked them too. I still think Rob and Amber play smart and I like them for that. They already got lots of money though so I'd sooner see Joyce and Uchenna win or the old couple. They did pretty good for their age last time coming in second.

J and U came 1st already and won the money though.

Prin
February 19th, 2007, 08:43 PM
I don't remember these oldies being mean... :o

Byrd
February 19th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Yeah, but J and U have their problems that they need the money for, in vitro is not cheap. Rob and Amber definitely don't need the money. I would love to see Cha Cha Cha win, I remember them from the first time round being so sweet and easy going. :lovestruck:

Prin, they were worse than that couple from last season. Remember the guy that said "I'm tired of talking to foreigners" referring to the Chinese taxi driver while in China! I think his name was Rob. Teri and Ian just yelled at each other constantly and yelled at everyone else, he has no patience. Who knows, maybe they'll be better this time around, they did, after all admit that they were like that.

Prin
February 19th, 2007, 08:44 PM
But they already had the million. :shrug:

Byrd
February 19th, 2007, 08:56 PM
But they already had the million. :shrug:

Yeah, but so do Romber, not from Amazing Race, but she won Survivor, they had their wedding televised and paid for, etc.

My biggest issue with Amazing Race is that I don't like teams that are rude to people in their own country, (i.e. if you visit another country, you should respect their culture). Hence I already know teams I like and teams I don't like just by that fact alone. I like Cha Cha Cha, I like Kentucky, I like Romber, I like U and J, and I like the blondes. Basically, so far there is only one team I don't like. I don't know the bald guys, and I don't know the other two guys (Team Guido) so I can't judge them yet. :shrug: But, basically, that's the thing I've always based like or dislike of a team on, that and how they treat their partner.

phoenix
February 19th, 2007, 09:02 PM
I agree Byrd!
I don't like Kentucky though. I don't like dumb. (I mean, I think they made a whole lot of bad choices and got as far as they did on others' shoulders).

Prin
February 19th, 2007, 09:03 PM
I really don't like Kentucky. Just don't like them.

Byrd
February 19th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Personally, out of that alliance I would have loved to have had my eye candy back... but, oh well. I liked Kentucky last time, simply because of how she treated people when in their country, I have a feeling they're gonna be a little more ruthless this time. Only time will tell, opinions may change all the way around.

Speaking about dumb, remember the hunter guys in the family edition? :rolleyes:

phoenix
February 19th, 2007, 09:29 PM
lol
what about that family that kept beating up on their ma?

Prin
February 19th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Omg, if one of them was every my boyfriend before that show, they would so get dumped for that (if I didn't know that already). And for the dad to not stick up for his wife? Just sickening.

Byrd
February 19th, 2007, 09:43 PM
I really hate to admit this, but that could have been my oldest sister and her family. :mad: Yup, and there's nothing any of us can do about it (without spending time in jail anyway).

phoenix
February 19th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Oh :grouphug: sorry to her. No woman should have to put up with that.

Prin
February 19th, 2007, 10:04 PM
I agree. :sad: :grouphug:

Byrd
February 19th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Well, as far as the kids go, she brought it on herself. She should have left her husband years ago. He was a drunk, beat them all, kicked both boys out when they turned 16, at the age of 14 my nephews had to buy their own clothes because they didn't charge them rent! :mad: I really don't understand why no one intervened, but no on really had any proof of anything either (my nephew broke his arm twice in the same place from "falling off the jungle gym" got a hernia at five years old because he 'fell', he "fell" a lot, almost died of a busted appendix due to neglect). Anyway, the whole family is fight, fight, fight when they get together. The two boys have basically left the family (I've seen my 1.5 year old great-nephew twice), and no one wants my brother-in-law around because he's pretty much gone back to drinking. :rolleyes:

Like they say, can't chose your family. :rolleyes:

:sorry: :offtopic:

Byrd
February 26th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Now those are two teams that know how to play the game!!! :highfive:

Go Cha Cha Cha!!!! :lovestruck:

Oh, and did anyone else notice that Mary actually did something smart? :p

LOL funny thing is, we called Charla and Mirna "Merna and Shmerna" the first time 'round and now others are calling them that. :laughing:

I'm happy those A-holes are gone, they seemed fine in round one, but really turned in round two... and that one guy did nothing but complain, I thought they had to pass physicals before going on the race. :confused:

brandynva
February 26th, 2007, 09:07 PM
It was a good one! I liked the guys before but now I didn't. They didn't seem to enjoy it as much this time around. Especially with the one guy's health problems. Another team that I could care less about are Eric and Danielle.. :shrug:

Byrd
February 26th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Especially after the fit she throws in the preview for next week.

Prin
February 26th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Those baldies really bugged me. Well not both of them, but the weak one? I mean talk about not seizing the day.:rolleyes:

Mary did something smart? I didn't see that. I just saw her announce the answer to the world like a moron. :rolleyes:

I'm still rooting for the blondes. Schmerna saying they're playing dirty for not paying for the cab- are you serious? Would you? :rolleyes:

Byrd
February 26th, 2007, 09:40 PM
Yeah, Mary wrote down the names on the pics before looking for the letters. It thought that was a pretty good move.

I don't really like Mirna and Shmerna, blondy thinks she's so good. Yeah, I thought that two when they said that about the blondes.

brandynva
February 26th, 2007, 09:58 PM
I think shmerna or merna, can't keep them straight, breakdown was pitiful. She threw an absolute temper tantrum because the girls horned in on their taxi driver. Grow up people! It's a GAME! For a MILLION DOLLARS! :rolleyes:

Prin
February 26th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Oh that- I didn't think that was smart. I thought it was smarter when the guy looked for one with a Q in it... ;) Then again, I just don't like David and Mary at all. They're too suckery for me.

Byrd
February 26th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Okay, smart for Mary then. :p

Yeah, throwing a temper tantrum on national television would sooo embarrass me and everyone I know!

Prin
February 27th, 2007, 12:10 AM
Oh and when the guy pulls the car out of the muck and the Drew guy keeps driving? wth? :confused: :confused:

Byrd
February 27th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Yup, I actually was yelling at my TV "stop, stop, stop, oh gawd he's gonna get run over!!!!" That Drew guy was such a prick!!!

brandynva
February 27th, 2007, 06:26 PM
I agree. He really showed his tail. His buddy was the one that kept them going as long as they did!:rolleyes:

rainbow
February 27th, 2007, 07:10 PM
I agree but I am so glad they're gone. :highfive:

Byrd
February 27th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Isn't it great when a team that no one likes is the one to go?

Prin
February 27th, 2007, 07:52 PM
Yeah, here's hoping next week is either Schmerna or the bumpkins...

Oh, and Schmerna FAKING accents to get people to understand them better? Cut it out!!! That's so freaking annoying!:yell:

brandynva
February 27th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Prin, let me get this straight.... You don't like Schmerna?? I thought you did! :evil: I kinda liked them last time, but they are getting on my nerves this time...

Prin
February 27th, 2007, 08:04 PM
I don't remember ever liking them. I think I've always hated them. Well, not even them. I hate the tall one. She's just irritating. Remember last time, she made her cousin do all the physical tasks? Just ridiculous. Not that the little person's not capable, but where's the team spirit? :rolleyes:

brandynva
February 27th, 2007, 08:09 PM
I don't remember ever liking them. I think I've always hated them. Well, not even them. I hate the tall one. She's just irritating. Remember last time, she made her cousin do all the physical tasks? Just ridiculous. Not that the little person's not capable, but where's the team spirit? :rolleyes:

I think what I liked about them last time is that they took the time to kind of enjoy what they were doing. I don't quite recall them being so whiny either. This time around they seem really snippy and whiny. Especially over the steps. Waaah Waaah Waaaah.... Spare me the drama! :rolleyes:

Byrd
March 1st, 2007, 08:58 PM
Oh, Scherma's fake accents, sooo annoying!

Who are the Bumpkins????

I just thought of something, have any of us ever seen Romber in anything but red?

Prin
March 1st, 2007, 10:01 PM
lol I think Romber is red. I think that's their thing...

The bumpkins are David and Mary. :D

Byrd
March 2nd, 2007, 06:12 PM
Oooohhhhh the Bumpkins. :p I just call them Kentucky.

Byrd
March 4th, 2007, 08:27 PM
I must say, three episodes down and Teri and Ian aren't so bad this time. :confused: Maybe they were told that if they wanted to come back they needed to calm down. :shrug:

Well, Prin, are you happy???

I'm happy to say that I'm now in the running for the trip anywhere Amazing Race has gone as I entered and got the first place team right. I'm going to enter every week. Heck, if I can get a free trip to see the man, why not. Wish me luck. :fingerscr

Prin
March 4th, 2007, 10:36 PM
:highfive: Woo! :D

Prin
March 4th, 2007, 11:17 PM
Wait... Byrd, are you talking about a Canadian contest?

rainbow
March 5th, 2007, 01:17 PM
I don't quite recall them being so whiny either. This time around they seem really snippy and whiny. Especially over the steps. Waaah Waaah Waaaah.... Spare me the drama!

I agree and I'm so glad they're gone. :highfive:

rainbow
March 5th, 2007, 01:19 PM
I just thought of something, have any of us ever seen Romber in anything but red?

lol I think Romber is red. I think that's their thing...

I think they wear red because it's the colour of confidence. :)

rainbow
March 5th, 2007, 01:21 PM
I'm happy to say that I'm now in the running for the trip anywhere Amazing Race has gone as I entered and got the first place team right. I'm going to enter every week. Heck, if I can get a free trip to see the man, why not. Wish me luck.

That's awesome news, Byrd. I really hope you win and I wish you all the luck in the world. :fingerscr :pray: :goodvibes:

Byrd
March 5th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Wait... Byrd, are you talking about a Canadian contest?

Yeah, it's at ctv.ca

Prin
March 5th, 2007, 07:38 PM
I agree and I'm so glad they're gone. :highfive:

But isn't Brandy talking about Schmerna? Don't get my hopes up like that.:D Once Schmerna's gone, then the game will get really good. :highfive:

Prin
March 5th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Yeah, it's at ctv.ca

Thanks! :) :evil: :laughing:

rainbow
March 5th, 2007, 07:46 PM
But isn't Brandy talking about Schmerna? Don't get my hopes up like that.:D Once Schmerna's gone, then the game will get really good. :highfive:

My mistake.....it's the other annoying ones from Kentucky that are gone. :rolleyes: Hopefully Schmerna next week. :fingerscr

Prin
March 5th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Yeah, the Bumpkins. I'm sorry, but when they started crying about the Chos, well, what losers. :D

rainbow
March 5th, 2007, 07:52 PM
I'm not "up" with all the nicknames. :o

Prin
March 5th, 2007, 08:03 PM
lol Schmerna is Merna and uhh... the other one... (the shorter one?)

And the Bumpkins is my nickname for Kentucky...

And the Chos are the morons from the last one that teamed up with Kentucky, remember? The not-Asian brothers?

rainbow
March 5th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Is it Charma and Myrna? :shrug: Are the Cho's one of the gay couples? :p

Prin
March 5th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Yeah! Charla and Merna or whatever.

The Chos were brothers in the last race. They were tough guys who were afraid of everything... Remember, they were up a tower and decided to pretend to go get the fast forward with kentucky, but then let kentucky have it? :rolleyes:

Byrd
March 6th, 2007, 06:38 PM
I liked the Chos. I thought they were Japenese. :confused:

The preview for next week said there was going to be a surprise ending, you don't think Mirna and Scherma come in first do you???? :confused:

Prin
March 6th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Either that or Rob and Amber get eliminated... :eek:

Byrd
March 6th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Yup, I was thinking that too, but didn't want to jinx it by saying it.

Byrd
March 11th, 2007, 09:08 PM
:eek: OMG What horrible bad luck! I don't even know if I want to watch anymore. :sad:

Prin
March 12th, 2007, 03:10 AM
lol Ah, as long as Schmerna get eliminated next time around, I'm still in it. I still want the blondies to win. :) I didn't feel so bad for R&A because of how stupid Rob was. "No we're not quitting!" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

rainbow
March 12th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Rob and Amber deserved to lose last night......they kept screwing up big time. :rolleyes: I want Uchenna (?) and Joyce to win. :fingerscr Or, else the older couple. :shrug:

Byrd
March 12th, 2007, 06:31 PM
I know, I thought about it more after and I came to the conclusion that Amber wanted out! I mean first off, why look at that map to find the way South??? Why allow Rob to do such a focused task??? And the biggy, why walk to the pit stop when the others were already on their way??? Did ya'll notice how Rob kept trying to pass her, even saying "Common Amber, let's go!!!" and she just sauntered along. Makes ya go hhhhmmmm. :shrug:

Prin
March 13th, 2007, 04:04 AM
You know, people say it's rigged, and I'm all, Naaahhhh, never! But I figured out how it's rigged...:D

In the clue, there was the word "build" or "building supplies" or something. So of course, Rob, being a builder, would pick that one right away. So they make it harder so Rob and Amber fall behind and oooo there's drama! :rolleyes: :shrug:

Byrd
March 18th, 2007, 08:55 PM
LOL Maybe.

Weren't those rats soooo cute. :lovestruck:

As for the first place winners and last place.... NO WAAAAAY!!!!! Pooh, pooh, pooh!

Prin
March 18th, 2007, 08:57 PM
The rats were awesome. I think I like Team Guido a lot more now after they were the first ones to show the rats respect.:o

And yeah, the last team screwed up, but the first team? wtf?!

wtf?!

:frustrated: :D

Byrd
March 18th, 2007, 09:49 PM
WTF :confused:

I loved how those rats were trained, it really shows that they are not the dumb critters people think they are. :cloud9:

I love Cha Cha Cha... frig they had me laughing out loud a few times, especially when Oswald chased Phil around. :D

Have I mentioned yet that I totally have the hots for Phil? :lovestruck:

Prin
March 18th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Who doesn't?! :D

I thought that was funny too how they ran around.:D

Byrd
March 18th, 2007, 10:31 PM
It's nice to have a bit of laughter in these stressful reality shows. I liked the "don't touch me, you'll get me dirty" line too. :D

Prin
March 18th, 2007, 10:57 PM
Oh, your Spanish guys with the rats! I kinda lost respect for them after that...

"Come on rat.. If you find it I'll set you free in a lab where they'll put make-up on you". :mad:

Byrd
March 18th, 2007, 11:16 PM
Oh, I found that line actually kinda funny. :o Guess ya gotta know the sense of humour, they are kinda quirky. I didn't find the comment offensive, seeing that he was just being silly.... gay humour. :shrug:

Prin
March 18th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Yeah, I just picture a rabbit with its head in a vice, having shampoo qtipped into its eyes... Not so funny.:o

TeriM
March 19th, 2007, 12:06 AM
Arghhh, I hate Mirna and Schmirna :mad: . Can't believe they were first :yell: .

Prin
March 19th, 2007, 12:08 AM
hehe. I actually don't mind the little person. It's the big person I can't stand.:o

Remember last week or the week before when she was saying how much a drag it was to do all the tasks by herself?? :rolleyes:

TeriM
March 19th, 2007, 12:13 AM
Yes, she truly is obnoxious!

Prin
March 19th, 2007, 12:16 AM
The fake accent?
o

m

g

cut it out.

rainbow
March 19th, 2007, 07:45 PM
I was totally ticked with the results last night. I really wanted Myrna and Schmirna to be last and they were first. :eek: I really wanted Joyce and Uchenna (sp?) to come first but they were last. :frustrated: But, at least they didn't get eliminated but they've sure got their work cut out for them next week. :rolleyes:

Byrd
March 19th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Yeah, I just picture a rabbit with its head in a vice, having shampoo qtipped into its eyes... Not so funny.:o

I took it as the rat wearing the makeup, I pictured the rat in blue eyeshadow, blush, and bright red lipstick. I truly believe that's what he meant. :fingerscr

Do you notice Mirna and Scherma only use the fake accent when they are trying to communicate with people who can't understand them anyway? What's up with that?!?!?! :confused:

I'm really impressed with Teri and Ian, they haven't fought or been mean to anyone yet so far this season.

rainbow
April 2nd, 2007, 03:42 PM
WOW...no updates here. :eek:

So, we still got Myrna and Schmerna. :frustrated: I wasn't sorry to see Team Guido lose last night though. :highfive:

Prin
April 2nd, 2007, 06:29 PM
That was cool how they were 15 hours behind though. That's never happened. :shrug:

jiorji
April 2nd, 2007, 07:00 PM
lol it's CHARLA and Mirna not Mirna and Shmirna. I don't know what more annoying, watching them have fits on tv or reading their names wrong.(makes them more annoying)

Prin
April 2nd, 2007, 08:50 PM
LOL the fits. Definitely the fits- ooo and the fake accents? THOSE are the worst.

TeriM
April 2nd, 2007, 09:32 PM
That was cool how they were 15 hours behind though. That's never happened. :shrug:

But the organizers are smart. There is always the "great equalizer" sooner or later to bring them all back together :thumbs up .

Prin
April 2nd, 2007, 09:37 PM
Yeah, I wonder how far ahead the FFW people are compared with the rest...

Byrd
April 3rd, 2007, 06:39 PM
lol it's CHARLA and Mirna not Mirna and Shmirna. I don't know what more annoying, watching them have fits on tv or reading their names wrong.(makes them more annoying)

LOL Mirna and Schmerna are their nicknames, just like the Guidos, Cha Cha Cha, etc are the other teams nicknames.

Once the fake accent girls are gone, I don't care who wins. The remaining teams are all good.

Prin
April 3rd, 2007, 06:40 PM
Yeah, I agree. I'm hoping for Oswald and Danny and the blondes though.:fingerscr

Byrd
April 3rd, 2007, 06:57 PM
Yes, I love those two teams too. :fingerscr

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Miss California!" :D

Byrd
April 29th, 2007, 08:58 PM
:laughing: "It all depends on if you use the right accent." She actually admitted that they do the stupid accents!!!! :laughing:

I would have SO loved to have done that roadblock!!!! My ex and I used to geocache, so I would have been a pro at the GPS stuff. :highfive:

So, now I'm rooting for the blondes. Danny and Oswald were so bitchy today. Let's prove blondes do have brains!!! :p

Prin
April 30th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Boooo...

You know what's going to happen eh? They're going to edit it such that we actually do like Schmirna in the end, but then they lose.:evil:

Byrd
May 1st, 2007, 06:50 PM
:laughing: Yup, probably!

zpilot55
May 1st, 2007, 07:33 PM
I just found out that Danny and Oswaldo got the boot...NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeriM
May 1st, 2007, 08:17 PM
I would have SO loved to have done that roadblock!!!! My ex and I used to geocache, so I would have been a pro at the GPS stuff. :highfive:

I know, that was so cool. Hubby and I would have had to scrap for that one :D . I can't believe it but I really hope the blondes win. I used to totally hate them but they have definately won me over this season.

Byrd
May 1st, 2007, 10:04 PM
Yeah, that had to be the most fun roadblock ever!!!

rainbow
May 1st, 2007, 11:35 PM
I don't care who wins now. :sad:

jiorji
May 1st, 2007, 11:39 PM
Yeah, that had to be the most fun roadblock ever!!!

"ma'am...don't touch the buttons"...."ma'am i told you not to touch the buttons"........"STOP TOUCHING THE BUTTONS!!!!!!:mad: " LOL:laughing:

i thought it was cool how they dropped off supplies from planes :thumbs up

Prin
May 13th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Yeah, so judging by this thread dying before the race ended, I guess I'm not the only one who found the last episode dull... They really need to jazz up their tasks. The first couple seasons were thrilling. No puzzles and crap. :rolleyes:

But Phil's new show on CBC looks cool. The "no opportunity wasted" one.
http://www.noopportunitywasted.ca/ :cloud9:

Byrd
May 13th, 2007, 09:08 PM
He was on the radio the other day and he was talking about it. Sounds cool.

Yeah, first few seasons there was a lot of bungy jumping and such, now it's all puzzles and whatnot.