Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nelly's winter outfit

Frenchy
February 18th, 2007, 02:40 PM
So this is what my coworker made for Nelly ! Too cute. We went to play outside but she is not a winter dog :p

Frenchy
February 18th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Let's not forget the boots ! Bailey stretching , he tought it was taking too long. (the spot on the carpet is not pee, it's a stain)

Frenchy
February 18th, 2007, 02:46 PM
better view of the boots . I didn't take outside pics because I have a tendency to drop things... that's what happen to the last dg cam, dropped it in the snow and it's now :rip:

Skryker
February 18th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Nelly doesn't look too sure about her new outfit. :D Maybe she'll like to be outside more when she realizes that the coat and boots keep her warmer.

Prin
February 18th, 2007, 03:37 PM
:) Very cute! I love the color.

In the third one it looks like she's strutting.:D

Frenchy
February 18th, 2007, 03:43 PM
In the third one it looks like she's strutting.:D

She was at the vet ! Maybe it was the coat but he told me she looked like she may have some greyhound in her.

rainbow
February 18th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Your co-worker did a good job. :thumbs up But, Nelly doesn't look too impressed in the first two pics. :D

brandynva
February 18th, 2007, 05:54 PM
She's cute Frenchy. She looks like maybe she's more peaceful than Lily? Maybe it's just the pictures. I like the coat and the way her wee bitty tail sticks out the end. :cloud9:

Frenchy
February 18th, 2007, 08:07 PM
She looks like maybe she's more peaceful than Lily?

:laughing: They are so different, Nelly doesn't want to run away like Lilly did, but Lilly knew about living in a house and was very good at it. As for Nelly, she still doesn't know what she can or can't chew ! She likes to "steal" pieces of clothing or towells. She got on the couch for the first time today (can't seem to get off it now :D ) and started to rip the couch cover :mad: but she just doesn't know :shrug: so I told her no and gave her a toy.

angeldogs
February 18th, 2007, 08:12 PM
like the outfit,nice color and it looks good on her.:thumbs up

TeriM
February 19th, 2007, 12:52 AM
Awww, pretty Nelly. Nice colour choice for the coat. Ummm :o ... what about if she needs to poop?

BTW, how are her poops doing these days?

Hunter's_owner
February 19th, 2007, 06:39 AM
Nelly's coat and boots look great:thumbs up I love the colour:)

Frenchy
February 19th, 2007, 11:41 AM
BTW, how are her poops doing these days?

She can poop with the coat on no problem :thumbs up and her poop is ok, outside or inside the house :eek: :yell: :p

breeze
February 19th, 2007, 11:45 AM
she looks cozy and warm !! yahoo !! love the color nice and bright