Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

my new best friend !

Frenchy
February 18th, 2007, 12:52 PM
For anyone who are looking for a carpet cleaner machine, cheap one, this one is just great ! Specially if you are housetraining a dog and don't like crates (like me :shrug: ) I got it yesterday and I loooove it.

Prin
February 18th, 2007, 12:54 PM
lol :laughing: Glad it works well.:)

Frenchy
February 18th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Oh and you can buy attachements for the floors too ! Next buy.....Nelly had a pee incident in my bedroom earlier and I just took out my new friend :lovestruck: , 2 minutes and voila ! Clean again :thumbs up

OntarioGreys
February 18th, 2007, 01:27 PM
I have, though not to thrilled after a year no longer works in carpet mode:frustrated:

Frenchy
February 18th, 2007, 01:30 PM
I have, though not to thrilled after a year no longer works in carpet mode:frustrated:

You mean if you use it for the floors , after a while it doesn't work for the carpets ?

Prin
February 18th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Better use it a ton so it wears out before the warranty is up...:o

Frenchy
February 18th, 2007, 01:40 PM
Better use it a ton so it wears out before the warranty is up...:o

Good idea !

rainbow
February 18th, 2007, 05:24 PM
I've had a Hoover Steamvac for four years now and I love it. It cleans just as well as the ones you rent from the supermarket.

coppperbelle
February 19th, 2007, 07:49 PM
I have a little Green Machine. It is great for cleaning little spots left by pee, poop and vomit.

Frenchy
February 19th, 2007, 07:52 PM
It is great for cleaning little spots left by pee, poop and vomit.

Talking like a true dog owner ! :laughing:

technodoll
February 19th, 2007, 08:22 PM
i love our bissell quicksteamer :cloud9: and now we have a bissell bagless turbo vac... awesome! glad you love your new toy Frenchy, isn't cleaning fun when you have the proper tools? :highfive:

Frenchy
February 19th, 2007, 08:35 PM
and now we have a bissell bagless turbo vac... awesome!

I already had the Bissel vacuum, bagless , it sucks good :p that's why I got the Bissel steamer, figured if the vacuum works well, the steamer will too.

technodoll
February 19th, 2007, 08:42 PM
how funny! we both started with the opposite bissell machine! :laughing:

Frenchy
February 19th, 2007, 09:02 PM
ooohh ooohhh we should ask Bissel to make a poop pick up machine !