wdawson
February 17th, 2007, 10:16 PM
atleast she shaves somewhere....lol

Prin
February 17th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Ew! What's up with that? Like the world needs another Paris Hilton. :rolleyes:

rainbow
February 17th, 2007, 10:40 PM
When I first seen that on TV today I thought perhaps she has cancer and this is her way of dealing with it. :shrug:

~michelle~
February 17th, 2007, 10:45 PM
i think thought she may have picked up a horrile lice problem from her trailor and that was the best way she though to deal with it!

brandynva
February 17th, 2007, 11:20 PM
I think it's sad that someone with so much money is so miserable and cannot get their life together. I think it's a cry for help and she is headed down a very destructive path. :sad:

Prin
February 17th, 2007, 11:34 PM
On the news just now they said she shaved her head and went and got two tatoos. :rolleyes: (News?)

Stacer
February 17th, 2007, 11:39 PM
I heard that she just got out of rehab, then got the tattoos and the shave. Maybe this is supposed to be some lame symbolic new beginning for her. I bet the tattoos she got were really stupid. Like chinese characters for "be strong" or "new life" or "courage", something typical anyway.

~michelle~
February 18th, 2007, 05:11 AM
one of the tattoos is lips on her wrist...

Stacer
February 18th, 2007, 09:38 AM
:rolleyes: :confused:

after responding to this thread last night I actually had a dream about her.:yuck:

Frenchy
February 18th, 2007, 09:42 AM
i think thought she may have picked up a horrile lice problem from her trailor and that was the best way she though to deal with it!

:laughing: I always tought of her as white trash. :shrug:

meggie1425
February 18th, 2007, 10:37 AM
I think she's just trying to get attention, or trying to "differentiate" herself from other celeb's ?:rolleyes:

Skryker
February 18th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Maybe the head-shave is necessary after all the damage done by bad hair extensions and quick colour changes?

If she keeps going the way that she is, she'll be able to give Courtney Love a run for the title of "Celeb Trainwreck".

technodoll
February 18th, 2007, 11:23 AM
trainwreck, indeed... doesn't she have a supportive mom she can go to in times of trouble instead of acting like a tragedy? :confused: :sick:

jesse's mommy
February 18th, 2007, 11:24 AM
I just feel so bad for the kids. :sad: Neither her or K-fed are responsible enough to be good parents.

Skryker
February 18th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Yeah, it's the kids that will suffer most from all of this.

TD, she seems to me to be acting out in a delayed adolescence-having the rebellious teenage years she didn't get because of her career. So Mom is likely the very last person she'd go to.

Mocha's mum
February 18th, 2007, 11:32 AM
Perhaps a little attention seeking?? :rolleyes:

joeysmama
February 18th, 2007, 03:01 PM
I saw something on the news whre they said that this head shaving has terribly upset her mother who cried over it. My duaghter asked me if I would cry if SHE shaved HER head and I said "Sure, but if you behaved like Britney Spears I would have cried about 8 embarassing incidents ago."

I really think if either of my kids acted like this I would chain myself to them in an effort to stop them. Someone needs to love this kid enough to step up and say "Stop acting like an @$$"

Prin
February 18th, 2007, 05:11 PM
I just feel so bad for the kids. :sad: Neither her or K-fed are responsible enough to be good parents.

Well, that's what we think, right? But when she broke up with K fed, she went off the deep end, so maybe, in some obscure way, he stabilized her...:shrug:

Frenchy
February 18th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Well, that's what we think, right? But when she broke up with K fed, she went off the deep end, so maybe, in some obscure way, he stabilized her...:shrug:

Maybe but he did leave his pregnant GF/wife for Britney. :frustrated:

Kristin7
February 18th, 2007, 05:31 PM
I read her hair might be auctioned off and the money donated to charity. I don't think she would look so bad if it was truely shaved, but in that pic it looks pretty sloppy, but I guess that's what happens when you do it yourself. Smart of the people in the salon not to do it! I'm not sure why but I find this all amusing...

Mahealani770
February 20th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Wow, Kevin has really done a number on Britney. I feel bad for her AND the kids. She must've thought he was really "the one" and now look. He obviously has broken her down to the point where she doesn't even know who she is anymore. I'm proud of her for being strong enough to leave him, especially while in the midst of having a baby. She could've continued to let him use her, but thank dog she woke up! Kevin should be ashamed of himself.
He's a sorry excuse for a man and Britney should've been able to see that a mile away! I hope she gets some help. I can't BELIEVE she shaved her hair! And why do it at a shop? Why not in her own home? Now people are going to make money off of her hair, Redbull can, and blue lighter! It's ridiculous. :mad:

dogcatharmony
February 20th, 2007, 02:08 PM
THAT'S HOT!!:clown: (not!!) sorry i couldn't resist the urge.

i_have_too_many
February 20th, 2007, 02:30 PM
That is all they have been talking about on those entertainment shows. I am getting a little tired of it. They say she was very upset the whole time almost as if it was not her idea.

Oh the other tattoo is a gothic type cross on her abs/hip.

She had only been in rehab 1 day, that is what they said last night, and she told a reporter hours before her shave that she liked her hair the way it was and thought she would keep it that way for a while :confused: .

Oh well, just another celebs life going down the tank, I too feel for the kids. When was the last one born?? Some think is post-partum dep.