Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

another stuffie's death

Frenchy
February 17th, 2007, 11:14 AM
So I gave a stuffie to Nelly this morning and she likes them :eek: Bailey went to check out the destruction ..... But Nelly wasn't done with it.

Frenchy
February 17th, 2007, 11:20 AM
one last minute with the stuffie, and Nelly mourning by licking her lips (yummy stuffie!)

Prin
February 17th, 2007, 11:24 AM
What a cutie!! She's so lucky. :grouphug:

Rottielover
February 17th, 2007, 11:53 AM
it is amazing what a little love and a stuffie will do. She is coming along so nicely..A lot happier

Skryker
February 17th, 2007, 12:45 PM
:cloud9: Such a lucky girl. She must really think she hit the jackpot, living in your house after that barn.

The last picture is priceless-it's a great duo shot!:thumbs up

Frenchy
February 17th, 2007, 04:47 PM
Skryker, too bad you don't live near, your hubby could help with this stuffie too. Or maybe we should all send them to your house for repair ? :D

brandynva
February 17th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Waht a cutie! I love the last picture too, Frenchy!

hazelrunpack
February 17th, 2007, 07:28 PM
he he he Looks like she had loads of fun! :D

We can't have stuffies--anything the Pack can rip apart, they'll also eat. Which means another emergency trip to the vet...for another $900 or so :frustrated: Stuffies are just too darn expensive for us! :crazy:

So how do you get them to not eat the innards? There must be a secret?

Frenchy
February 17th, 2007, 07:32 PM
So how do you get them to not eat the innards? There must be a secret?

I think the first thing is to empty the stuffie, and the eating part is after the death. But it never get that far. I was watching her until I tought that's it, time for the stuffie to rest in peace. :p And yes, it could be extremely expensive with 6 Setters ! :eek:

TeriM
February 17th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Riley likes to kill his stuffies :frustrated: . Luckily he does it one limb/hole at a time though so not to much destruction. Love the last pic of Nelly and Bailey(?) :lovestruck: . They look like they are becoming fast friends already.

hazelrunpack
February 17th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Ours pull, then eat, pull, then eat :frustrated:

I keep telling them that if they'd just pull and waited to eat, they'd get to pull longer...but no luck...they still have to taste everything! :D

I'm glad Nelly, at least, has good stuffy manners :dog: though I'm sure the stuffy had another opinion. :p

Byrd
February 17th, 2007, 07:40 PM
She's sooo beautiful.

That last pic gets a big aaaawwwww. :lovestruck: You should post that in the couples thread too.

Frenchy
February 17th, 2007, 07:44 PM
oh yes Nelly really likes Bailey, she presses herself against him , once Bailey was stuck between her and a wall :eek: she does that to me too. She is not sure about Sam yet, he's being an old grumpy man. :p

Byrd
February 17th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Looks like Bailey likes Nelly too. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
February 17th, 2007, 08:10 PM
Too bad he's neutered http://bestsmileys.com/lol/17.gif it's a joke :footinmouth:

rainbow
February 18th, 2007, 06:40 PM
It's so nice to see Nelly looking so happy in her new home. :cloud9: I love the last pic. :lovestruck:

Skryker
February 18th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Skryker, too bad you don't live near, your hubby could help with this stuffie too. Or maybe we should all send them to your house for repair ? :D

Well, we have a bunny that's awaiting facial surgery right now, since hubby is back to work after a slow few weeks, so I'd say you're faster to perform surgery yourself. ;)

angeldogs
February 18th, 2007, 08:50 PM
the last pic is so sweat.jag just rips it apart then walks a way

glasslass
February 18th, 2007, 10:24 PM
With Den-Den, it's make a hole, pull, eat, pull, also. I have to keep a sharp eye out for that hole. These are stuffies awaiting the stuffy surgeon. Except for the ones on the bottom, they're waiting their turn to make the boys happy.

TeriM
February 19th, 2007, 12:03 AM
LOL, it's the stuffy hospital waiting room :laughing: .

Prin
February 19th, 2007, 01:39 AM
lol Glasslass, I think you need to hire more OR staff. :laughing:

Hunter's_owner
February 19th, 2007, 07:09 AM
oh yes Nelly really likes Bailey, she presses herself against him , once Bailey was stuck between her and a wall :eek: she does that to me too. She is not sure about Sam yet, he's being an old grumpy man. :p

Awww I love it...pressing against Bailey and you. She sounds sooooooo happy:cloud9:

Frenchy
February 19th, 2007, 11:39 AM
:laughing: glasslass, if your health system is like in Quebec, don't hold your breath for the operation schedule :eek:

glasslass
February 22nd, 2007, 01:59 AM
Two more patients, and all still waiting! Maybe they don't have insurance!