Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Very nice young bachelor!

chico2
February 16th, 2007, 03:40 PM
In late summer,this young man bought the house across from us,he's been doing extensive upgrades and I am sooo happy,cause the house was a mess:yell:
I never talked to him before,hubby did,but yesterday I saw him outside with a little puppy,cute as can be:lovestruck:when I came back from Baileys.
She is an all white 4 month old Huskie with Blue eyes,just beautiful!!
This young man also has 3 indoor cats,one a copy of my odd-eyed Vinnie,except he has a green and a blue eye,also all white.
He bought the house and has so far spent about $100.000 on it,he is a landscaper,has his own business, 26yrs old and cute.
He was engaged to be married in the summer,hence the house,but a dispute happened he wants kids and she does not,so it's over..probably more to it,but I am not nosy:laughing:
If I only had a daughter,he seems like a perfect man,he LOVES animals.:thumbs up
Maybe I can get him to join Pets.ca and find a mate....hmmmm

Prin
February 16th, 2007, 04:17 PM
ooo sounds like the perfect man for you, Chico.. Time to trade that ol' Mr Chico for a newer model? hehe :laughing:

CyberKitten
February 16th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Yeah, a trophy husband. lol

Alas, he is prob too young for me - and I see too many that age amg my Residents and interns - not all of them with animals, lol - but he sounds wonderful!!! If he was in the Maritimes, you'd be asking him now, who his grandfather was, lol

Keep askin tho, lol - he does sound like a good neighbour to have!

Stacer
February 16th, 2007, 04:33 PM
He sounds like a catch. Keep your eyes open this summer, if he's in landscaping and is doing all of his own work, that means he'll be out in the yard sans t-shirt. Put on your shades :cool: and pretend to be reading a book.;)

chico2
February 16th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Bad girls!!! My oldest son is 45,this sweety could be my GRANDSON!!
He said,if it snows again,he'll do my drive-way with his Bob-Cat:thumbs up
The last people living in that house were 3 young women,often seen laying around in the sun in bikinis,so now it's my turn for some eyecandy:laughing:

Prin,ol' mr Chico is a wonderful guy,they don't make them better than him,living with me for what seems a hundred years could not have been easy:laughing:
He'll be back soon,all tanned and handsome:lovestruck:

Prin
February 16th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Oo, that's true eh? He's down south... Chico's looking at her hottie neighbor and then her sweaty tanned dream man will come home... Oo lala! :D

chico2
February 16th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Yeah,he's visiting his sister in Martinique(french island)me,the spoilsport did not want to go:)

Prin
February 16th, 2007, 05:18 PM
That's ok. You stayed home to save Bailey from herself. :)

mummummum
February 16th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Sounds yummy Chico... and here I thought practically EVERYONE here was "the under 30" crowd. I'm surprized you haven't been inundated with requests for your address ! Hmmmm... wonder if his father is single :D ?

jesse's mommy
February 16th, 2007, 05:34 PM
How about Frenchy? Ooo la la....:D

CyberKitten
February 16th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Chico, you stayed home in THIS cold. Are you nuts? I am kidding - it is a good thing you did with Bailey there!!! You are a Saint!! :thumbs up

Frenchy
February 16th, 2007, 07:46 PM
How about Frenchy? Ooo la la....:D

It was very interesting until the part where he wants kids .. oh , and the fact that I'm 10 years older than him :yell: But still Chico2, how about a pic (just tell him to stand beside his dog and say it's a pic of the dog, not him...)

jesse's mommy
February 16th, 2007, 07:53 PM
10 years isn't a big difference these days -- it's not like you are 20 and he is 10. I honestly believe that the older we get, the closer in age we are (if that makes any sense). Besides, you may be compatible with him in other ways -- REER!

Frenchy
February 16th, 2007, 07:54 PM
chika bow chika bow bow.....:p

cpietra16
February 16th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Chico...You should know by now that on this site we demand pictures.....you can also make sure his puppy is in the picture, ofcourse:D

mafiaprincess
February 16th, 2007, 11:41 PM
Picture... Miss Mafia here totally wants a picture. Sounds up my alley :p

chico2
February 17th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Don't worry:laughing: I'll get a pic eventually,especially as he has an odd-eyed white cat like Vinnie:cat:
I only talked to him once,but I am sure we will talk again,he wants me to see the inside of the house and all that he's done.
I'll probably wait until hubby gets home,a week from today..then the pics will be coming:thumbs up
I might sound crazy not wanting to go to the Carribean to stay 3 weeks with his family(sister,BIL),but I have my reasons.

MMM,I am 63,don't even have kids under 30:D my sons are 45,41 and 35yrs old,no grand-children:sad: ,just grand-doggies/kitties..

I might even introduce my new neighbor to Pets.ca,after all he has a new puppy and 3 cats:thumbs up

dtbmnec
February 18th, 2007, 05:22 PM
So when can I come by for a visit? ;)

:laughing:

I promise to be good :evil:

Megan

Frenchy
February 18th, 2007, 05:25 PM
OMG just tought of something, we should have a "pets.ca bachelor of the month" please please please Marko ! :pray:

rainbow
February 18th, 2007, 05:36 PM
But we don't have enough of guys here that would qualify. :D

Frenchy
February 18th, 2007, 05:55 PM
But we don't have enough of guys here that would qualify. :D

But you guys could take pics of your neighbors / vets / coworkers.....

rainbow
February 18th, 2007, 06:04 PM
LOL....I think you're trying to turn pets.ca into a place to meet men. :laughing: :laughing: I don't think Marko would approve. :D

Kristin7
February 19th, 2007, 12:13 PM
Frenchy - "OMG just tought of something, we should have a "pets.ca bachelor of the month"

I love this idea! :thumbs up

Frenchy
February 19th, 2007, 12:30 PM
We could start a thread.....an innocent one :angel: just pictures.....:pray:

chico2
February 19th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Oh,Oh,what did I start:eek: :laughing:

Stacer
February 19th, 2007, 04:20 PM
That sounds like a swell idea. No shirts allowed.