Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

saved!!!!

Goldyy
February 16th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Hello everyone!!..just wanna tell ya all how my day was ...I called the humane society on my nieghbors yesterday...they had 2 sheep...I've noticed there has been nobody at the house since early Jan and in this very cold weather I have become very concrened...so yesterday i called and today they came and took the 2 sheep.....I have been told they had very little food no bedding and only snow for water ...I am heartbroken as to how someone can up and leave animals unatended like that...but now I am relieved to know they are being taken care of...i just wanted to share that with you all.

chico2
February 16th, 2007, 01:41 PM
Goldyy,that's great:thumbs up
It gives you a wonderful feeling,doesn't it,knowing you probably saved an animals life:highfive:
Why would anyone keep only 2 sheep? Were they pets? Or maybe they were supposed to end up on the dinnertable:confused:

mummummum
February 16th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Good work Goldyy ! I only hope there are not any other critters there in hiding or in the house :confused: :sad:

Prin
February 16th, 2007, 04:51 PM
:grouphug: Good job calling it in. :)

rainbow
February 16th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Goldyy, kudos to you for saving the two sheep. :angel: Are they the only animals that your neighbour has?

TeriM
February 17th, 2007, 12:51 AM
Good job calling it in :thumbs up . Glad they will be safe and sound now.