Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Missing

bekka_1
February 16th, 2007, 12:04 PM
My indoor/outdoor cat have been gone for three weeks as of monday next week. and in the freezing cold temperatures were not sure if he is still alive or not. when it is supposed to be below 0 degrees we dont let the cats out but on monday the 5 someone in my house let him out and he hasnt been back since:sad: i am hoping and praying that some one in town has found him and adopted him so he is out of the cold. We've done everything we can think of we called the local shelters and they said they had a cat that sounded like ours so my mom went after work but it wasnt him so all the local shelters have put us on a lost list and if anyone brings in a cat matching Dawn's desription they will call us but so far nothing :sad: :sad:

chico2
February 16th, 2007, 01:46 PM
bekka,I am sorry to hear that,but don't give up hope,keep checking at the shelters,sometimes phonecalls are not enough.:fingerscr
Stick up posters with his pic,everywhere,vet-offices included.
There is a possibility someone has taken him in and don't know someone is looking for him..

rainbow
February 16th, 2007, 10:17 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your cat. :sad: You should post a thread in the Lost Forum here with a picture so more people will see it. Good luck and I hope you and Dawn are soon re-united. :fingerscr

bekka_1
February 20th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Dawn came back, after 3 weeks and 1 day in the bitter cold he came back. I am soooo happy:cloud9: :thumbs up yay. Thanks everyone for your advice

mummummum
February 20th, 2007, 09:35 PM
That's great Bekka ~ I'm truly happy for you and yours. It's so frightening when they're lost and there is so little we can do. But, I'm sure you have an indoor-cat only now ! Who could live through that again ?!? Good for you :grouphug: to Dawn.

rainbow
February 20th, 2007, 09:36 PM
I love happy endings. :cloud9: But, I would take him to the vet for a check-up just to be on the safe side. Good luck and keep us posted. :fingerscr

chico2
February 21st, 2007, 07:39 AM
Bekka,thank's for the good news,don't we wish they could talk:cat: and tell us about their adventures:cat: