Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I need LEAF tickets

raingirl
February 16th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Anyone know anyone at ALL who might have season tickets or anything that they might want to sell for tomorrow night's game??

Tomorrow they are honouring the last team that one the stanley cup, plus it's the oiliers vs. toronto (my bf was born in edmonton, and he loves both teams).

He said if I could find tickets he would marry me. :p ( a girl has gotta try right?)

The cheapest tickets I found are $300 a peice...more than I can afford.

Rick C
February 16th, 2007, 01:37 PM
No doubt, the game will be played in black and white. :highfive:

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Golden Girls
February 16th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Woo Hoo :fingerscr I hope you can find tickets. What about the scalpers, if you wait until the game actually starts you'll get a discount? You didn't even need to tell him, find those tickets :cloud9:

raingirl
February 16th, 2007, 03:51 PM
LOL! unfortunately, we can't do the scalpers (I don't have $500 + per ticket) and we can't wait until the game starts and find cheap tickets from the scalpers, because the special thing honouring the 40th anniversary of the stanley cup only happens the hour before the game starts.

I tried, but i can't find tickets under $200 each, and I don't have that kind of money. I was hoping to find someone wanting to offload their purple levels for $75 a peice, but no....

Golden Girls
February 16th, 2007, 04:04 PM
that's true :fingerscr y not call your local radio station and ask them for the puplics help ... seriously emergency measures :love:

billyp
February 16th, 2007, 04:04 PM
in montreal I get tickets for about 25$-100$ with the scalpers...just wait till the game starts and then ask them...they will sell them tickets for a ridiculously low price just to get rid of them...
BTW ...GO HABS GO ... ehheeh

billyp
February 16th, 2007, 04:05 PM
forget my previous post I had not read the special night honoring thing beeing b4 the game...

CyberKitten
February 16th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Wow, wish I had some. We get them from suppliers and pharmaceutical companies and other corporations. But I look for Bruins and Canadiens tix - since I can give the Cdns tix to my sister in Mtl. $300 should pay for good tickets but all the venues are different so I do nopt know - it has been ages since I have been ion the old Maple Leaf Gardens and have not yet been to the new one.

What about eBay, lol?

Good luck!