Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Byrd, Win a Trip to Egypt

poodletalk
February 16th, 2007, 08:29 AM
Bryd.

On my way to work this morning, I heard on the radio Station Q92 (FM) starting next week,you can win a trip to Egypt. I know you are not in Montreal, but you can listen to Q92 on the internet and try to win the contest. http://www.q92fm.com/

Byrd
February 16th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Hey, thanks!!! :D

I think there is something on 97.3 in Toronto as well, it is for a concert at the pyramids? I just heard it quickly while at work.

Would be cool to have a free visit to da man!

poodletalk
February 16th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Yes, it's concert at the pyramids all expense vacation paid. I don't know what you need to do to win the vacation though. :shrug:

Byrd
February 16th, 2007, 05:54 PM
LOL Probably being able to speak french would help. :p

Do you know what kind of concert?

Ah, here's the info from the site:

Win a trip to Egypt :

Aaron, Tasso and Suzanne have your chance to win a trip of a lifetime – to Egypt! You’ll visit Cairo, cruise down the Nile, and be front row center for a live concert at the Pyramids by international singing sensation Chantal Chamandy.
Be listening weekday mornings for your cue to call in to win dinner at La Sirene de la Mer on Jean Talon West. Then, you’ll join us there on March 13th, for the chance to win this incredible vacation of a lifetime.

poodletalk
February 16th, 2007, 05:57 PM
I have no idea, I only heard part of the announcement this morning. Q92 is an English Station

Byrd
February 16th, 2007, 05:59 PM
I have no idea, I only heard part of the announcement this morning. Q92 is an English Station

LOL I checked it out and edited my last post.

Byrd
February 16th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Ok so I entered an online contest to win the trip. :fingerscr

Thank you soooo much for telling me about it. :cloud9:

rainbow
February 16th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Is the prize transferrable? If so, everyone back there can enter for you. ;)