Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Caution - Grey's Spoiler

Aimster
February 15th, 2007, 09:10 PM
Okay...is anyone else totally upset about the death that could possibly happen in next weeks episode. I was so upset tonight to see that Meredith might die! They can't do that!!!! It's called Grey's Anatomy...HELLO! I'm so upset about it, I don't even feel like watching it if they kill her off, it doesn't make sense. I know it's supposed to make for good TV but they could have killed off McSteamy or Alex or that overly-perky resident that just showed up again in last weeks episode.

What do you think is going to happen next week?!

jesse's mommy
February 15th, 2007, 09:15 PM
I don't really watch the show, but here's a thought. Could they be killing off Isiah Washington's character because of the "issues" he's been having lately?

Aimster
February 15th, 2007, 09:22 PM
That's what I thought might happen but I just finished watching it and it's definitely Meredith, she fell into the water and is suffering from hypothermia and was shown dying at the end of the episode but it cut off before we could find it whether she comes back at the last second.

It would have been nice if they got rid of Washingtons character even though I do like him in the show.

Stacer
February 15th, 2007, 10:25 PM
I am confused and angry. Why, why, why would they kill her of all people. I truly just think that they will revivie her, they just want to keep us on the edge of our seats. Kill McSteamy, no one likes him, although he was very nice to McDreamy while he was in the hall crying about Meredith.

Prin
February 16th, 2007, 01:03 AM
I hope they don't kill her. The end was bizarre, but I have to say, when McDreamy cried, it was soo heartbreaking.:o

TeriM
February 16th, 2007, 02:13 AM
You suckers :D . No way are they gonna kill her off. Good episode though!

Hunter's_owner
February 16th, 2007, 08:05 AM
Yeah I don't think they will kill her off either. It was a very very sad show though. I was fighting tears for awhile, and then just gave in:o
I think she will come back at some point in next weeks show. But yeah, if she don't come back, I don't think I will continue to watch it either:shrug:

CyberKitten
February 16th, 2007, 11:01 AM
I don't watch Grey's Anatomy - it is not realistic enough re medicine and too melodramatic but then again, it's a show so it is supposed to be. My sil never misses it tho. I have no clue who the actors are to is there one cdn actress?

I do watch ER but it has jumped the shark too. (www.jumptheshark.com) Getting off in weird directions, imho I could only wish ER docs had that much time to get involved in their patients' lives, lol

Skat
February 19th, 2007, 01:08 PM
I made a big mistaken coming into this thread but just could not help my self cause I'm hooked on Greys Anatomy. Unfortunately I am in Turkey & we are watching earlier programs. Oh well, I can at least keep the end a secret from hubby & I will still watch as long as its showing

Prin
February 19th, 2007, 02:38 PM
lol when I saw you replied here, I figured you'd ruin it for yourself. :D By the time it runs over there, you might forget.. :o :fingerscr

~michelle~
February 20th, 2007, 06:37 AM
ok im going to take the opposite direction of everyone and say that i think she will die and then she'll be the narriation for the show (like she is now) but it will be her watching her friends? kinda like a desparate housewives thing?
i just wanna be differrent!:crazy:

~michelle~
February 20th, 2007, 06:40 AM
although next weeks show is called some kind of miracle

Prin
February 20th, 2007, 04:59 PM
lol I guess we know then. :laughing: