February 14th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Have you guys seen this website? It is soooo cute! :cloud9:
I'm getting ideas :evil:

Prin
February 14th, 2007, 01:45 PM
Yeah, I've seen it. It's pretty funny.:D

Stacer
February 14th, 2007, 02:43 PM
I like that site, I think I will add it to my favourites.

Kristin7
February 14th, 2007, 07:13 PM
I checked this out earlier, it is hilarious! Cats are so funny... but for some reason, most of them don't like being laughed at, go figure! Still, if you can control yourself and laugh when they aren't looking they are an endless source of amusement. :cat: :laughing:

heidiho
February 14th, 2007, 07:16 PM
Is that a joke cats dont like being laughed at??Because when the lady at the vet told us not to laugh at roxy the day of surgery i thought she must just be messing with us!!!!!!

heidiho
February 14th, 2007, 07:28 PM
to funny the wet cats are my favorite.....

Kristin7
February 14th, 2007, 07:30 PM
No, I'm serious! At least, mine don't like it. They have so much dignity, you know. For example, if they try and jump onto something and miss, of course I have to laugh, but they turn their backs and concentrate very hard on grooming, lol! The best was when Annie was having digestive troubles and one night while my ex was over we were sitting there in the living room and she let out the stinkiest fart! We were busting out laughing and she just took off into the next room and was mad for a couple hours, too funny! :laughing: I'm sure some of them have a better sense of humor, and they do sometimes seem to do things to make me laugh on purpose. It's the laughing AT them they don't like. Can't say I blame them, though, but can't help myself!

heidiho
February 14th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Get atta here,for real??When i think about it when roxy goes zooming around and say goes to land on something and misses she does get a little weird about it,ok i am gonna have to check her out tonight and see if this is true..

Kristin7
February 15th, 2007, 11:55 AM
:laughing: yeah, they don't like it when we notice they didn't mean to do that (miss, for example). They crack me up even more when they try and pretend it never happened... grooming, ignoring me, walking away nonchalantly (ok, prob spelled that wrong). That website is so funny, apparently some cats like to ham it up, or perhaps their people can hold in the laughs until they get a pic! I probably couldn't.

marsupial mama
February 15th, 2007, 12:00 PM
I love stuffonmycat.com!

two more sites for animal pics:

www.dailykitten.com (self explanatory)

www.cuteoverload.com - all kinds of pics and clips of all kinds of crazy animals! my recent favourites include the piano playing cat and the baby skunk adaopted into a family of barn cats.

I confess to being cat crazy :cat: but there are some pretty cute canines there for the "dog people" too :dog: