Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Better Jemma and Boo movies...

Prin
February 14th, 2007, 02:05 AM
:D Continued from the thread, "Bad Jemma and Boo movie".:D

We played a bit on the lawn this afternoon (too cold for the river :o)... These are the funny movies I got.:o

Jemma and Boo dancing circles around their daddy... (followed by a short Jemma angel).
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-1154680039053601519

Jemma dances with her daddy, attacks Boo and makes a Jemma angel, all in under 30 seconds. :D
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-5413678773178263462

TeriM
February 14th, 2007, 02:09 AM
OMG, love that second one. The dancing is so cute and poor Boo looks like he wants to join in sooooo bad. :D

Prin
February 14th, 2007, 02:10 AM
lol he just wants the ball. :D Jemma tries to predict where you're going to kick it (that's what the dance is for) and Boo just stands there and takes it. :laughing:

TeriM
February 14th, 2007, 03:26 PM
So are they both ball obsessed? Lucy has always like chasing the ball but then she gets bored and moves on to something else. Riley is totally ball crazy, makes me nutty :eek: . He gets so hiped out that he kinda looses touch with reality.

Skryker
February 14th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Those are great! Is Jemma telling her Daddy to hurry up already?:D

Hunter's_owner
February 14th, 2007, 03:29 PM
I love the videos:D I love where she is dancing with her daddy:cloud9:

I find it funny that she does a snow angel in each one:laughing:

Prin
February 14th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Boo isn't really ball obsessed... He just wants whatever Jemma wants.:D
Jemma is ball OBSESSED.:o

Jemma just tries to make it really hard to get the ball past her. We try to kick it where she isn't, but she's always already there. :D

Stacer
February 14th, 2007, 05:41 PM
ha ha, good videos. The snow angels is very funny. In the first one did they both have something in their mouths? They looked like they were attached at the head.

Prin
February 14th, 2007, 07:20 PM
They're both holding onto a tennis ball.:D Two big doggies, with big teeth, and they can still both hold on to a regular tennis ball. :D

technodoll
February 14th, 2007, 07:29 PM
oooh does jemma play soccer? i'll bet she would rock! :D :thumbs up boo could be the goalie, yeah. what a team, wooo! :highfive:

ps: no river walking today? he he he :D :o

Prin
February 14th, 2007, 07:33 PM
lol no.. No river today... My man brought them at about midnight last night and they're pretty wiped... We've been playing every day for about a week now, and Jemma needs a rest. She is soooooo crabby at night. No doubt her muscleys are sore.:o As you can see in the videos, she goes all out and doesn't stop even when things hurt.:o

technodoll
February 14th, 2007, 07:38 PM
both your furries are incredible that way! mine are totally comatosed after an hour's play, i mean they don't move even to get a drink LOL! :laughing:

Prin
February 14th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Yeah, they play and play and play until we take the play away.:o Jemma literally would play forever. She just doesn't stop. She almost got hypothermia because she didn't stop swimming, even when we took the toys away a couple falls ago.:rolleyes:

brandynva
February 14th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Great videos Prin! There was even one on there about Jemma and Boo swimming. I liked that one too. hehe I guess I"m longing for summer...

Prin
February 14th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Just one? :D I've got like 62 videos of Jemma and Boo on there.... :o:sorry:

brandynva
February 14th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Just one? :D I've got like 62 videos of Jemma and Boo on there.... :o:sorry:

I saw that after my post! hehe There were a few of Jemma and Boo and some other kid named Jemma. Then I clicked on the user playlist thingy and BAM! There they all were. hehe