Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Roxy By Popular demand!!And my 2 other buddie!

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 01:02 PM
the first one is the female with the bad eye,second picture is bob ,so funny when i go to laundry room they follow me and hang out there til i leave IF i have not fed them first....

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 01:11 PM
People probably think i am the crazy cat lady,taking there pics

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 01:23 PM
bob waiting for me to get out of the laundry room and give them some food....and roxy getting ready to attack if anyone walks by.

Hunter's_owner
February 13th, 2007, 01:25 PM
The last pic of Roxy made me laugh out loud:laughing: Just what I needed today, thanks:thumbs up

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 01:31 PM
just so cute,have a few more ok alot more

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 01:43 PM
this was the ukelele she stareted playing ,it was to cute,such a hawaiin kitty

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 01:50 PM
This is the best view she can get,and this is where sometimes the other cat will hang on screen to look at her,so hopefully she cant catch anything from this distance..

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 02:05 PM
I got attacked after this picture also,she was in stalking mode

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 02:10 PM
this picture goes with the last one

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 02:16 PM
When she goes in her box or a bag you know it is time to play the stalking and attack game,she loves it,so we will walk by so she can jump out at you

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 02:20 PM
she looks so bizarre in the 2nd picture,,,,,

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 02:25 PM
She now just loves going to any place where it is high,for awhile i was thinking wow great kitten she doesnt jump on counters or anything,well those days are over,other pic was another one where i got pounced on right after

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 02:29 PM
ok just a few more

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 02:41 PM
I keep finding cute pics i just have to post

Golden Girls
February 13th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Heidiho Roxy looks exactly how you describe her, a complete doll :lovestruck: Thanks for posting them, can't ever get enough :cloud9: You'd never know she just had surgery, she looks great!

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Thank you, funny you say that cause every day we come home first thing we do is pick up up and have our littelle family hug,and i will look at mark and say "Is her face just as adorable to you as what i see,and we just are in awe of how damn adorable she is,that face just kills me, i cant get enough of smothering her with love..Until she makes it clear shes had enough and runs off..:laughing: :laughing:

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 03:32 PM
These pics were taken before her surgery,like 2 weeks ago,i took pics of her after surgery but wont have those til next week

chico2
February 13th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Aww Heidi,a whole bunch of Tabbies,LOVE them!!
I just have to laugh at little Roxy,she is adorable,but growing really fast...they are sooo much fun and it continues as they get older.
Mine are all snoozing right now,but before that there was a black,white and tabby streak running from room to room,chasing each other...then they went kerplunk and now they have clocked out:lovestruck:

Golden Girls
February 13th, 2007, 03:35 PM
oops :o thought u took them with a digicam yesterday lol you guys sure seem to enjoy her so much, it's fun reading about her :)

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 03:41 PM
I would love to get her someone to play with,someday,yeah it is all tabbies i see out here,there were 2 other ones the other day i think trying to take over bobs and his girlfriends territory but i havent seen them since,and i will not feed them because i dont want them trying to take over,bob has been there for awhile i am told,so i only feed him and her.I hear fighting at night guess it is them going at it,mark does love her so much to,you just cant help it ,she is such a sweetheart and loves to cuddle ,she also just started rubbing herself on my legs when it is time for breakfast and dinner and lets out these little meows that are way to cute......

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 03:44 PM
And glad to hear you say that because i could talk about her til i am blue in the face

Dracko
February 13th, 2007, 07:05 PM
So beautiful. Love all the pictures. Post away....

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 07:11 PM
I am sure i can find a couple more:thumbs up

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 07:21 PM
ok you asked for it

Frenchy
February 13th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Ahhhh she's so darn cute ! :cloud9: and funny too :D

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 07:39 PM
and more:cat:

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 07:47 PM
she does bring us much entertainment,could not imagine going home and her not sitting there by the door greeting us with her cute self.

heidiho
February 13th, 2007, 07:50 PM
i have a few more of her going into her back but gotta go,so hope you are not sick of them yet will ahve more tomorrow..tootles

Prin
February 13th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Great pics! She's such a cutie.:)

Lukka'sma
February 13th, 2007, 11:09 PM
I just love Roxy pictures. She is such a perfect little kitten. She has an abundance of charm

TeriM
February 13th, 2007, 11:17 PM
What a playful cutie :lovestruck: .

Copper'sMom
February 13th, 2007, 11:34 PM
Sooo cute and full of trouble I'm sure!:evil: lol

heidiho
February 14th, 2007, 01:14 PM
I swear god was just lookin down on us when she came to our door,i could not ask for a sweeter,more loveable,playful, happy kitten.She is like no other cat i have ever had,her personality is to die for,almost dog like..I could go on and on:cat:

heidiho
February 14th, 2007, 01:29 PM
That picture of her by the couch not the cushion part but the other is where she just loves loves to scratch,i think at this point she does it to get our attention,because she will scratch on her cardboard thingy,and she knows when she scrathes on couch that it is bad because soon as she sees us see her she will zoom away....

heidiho
February 15th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Had to post these out of everything in the house going into the plastic bags is her favorite

heidiho
February 15th, 2007, 04:33 PM
ok that really is it

chico2
February 16th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Heidi,they ALL love shoppingbags for some reason:cat: just don't leave any around when you leave the house.
My cats of course are bigger,but they always get the handles around their neck and I have to free them.
Roxy can probably get out easy,she's small,but still...
It looks like your couch is part Rattan,cats LOVE that basket-like material:laughing: oh,oh.....

heidiho
February 16th, 2007, 01:45 PM
I do cut the handles off the bags,and she only gets to play with them when we are home..She does love her plastic,i guess they like the sound of it...I couldnt think of the name of the fabric on the couch,she does know better to that she is not supposed to scratch it,but i think does it for attention when she is ready to play...:cat:

rainbow
February 18th, 2007, 07:11 PM
Roxy is just toooo cute for words. :lovestruck: And, I love her pink collar. :cloud9:

heidiho
February 20th, 2007, 01:44 PM
I have to say she is just the cutest took more pics,if that is possible will have wednesday,finally went to the other side to pet store,they have the coolest condo,$260.00 though,gonna try and sweet talk boyfriend to get it,sh would love it,it is huge....

chico2
February 20th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Heidi,instead of another kitty-condo,ask for a Digital Camera,they are fantastic...then we could have pics of Roxy every day of the week:lovestruck:

heidiho
February 20th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Well i think our camera is digital,how can you tell??