Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Anyone know if there is a temporary

lilith_rizel
February 12th, 2007, 10:42 AM
foster service where I can place my 2 cats, until I am able to have them with me again? I am moving in with my dad, until I can afford a place of my own, and they can't stay there with me. I don't want to get rid of them, as they adore our 14 month old dearly, and she adores them! We will be moving to southern Minnesota here in a couple of weeks, but my husband won't be bringing them out to me until April or May. Not sure how long I will need foster care for either, could be several months.

Winston
February 12th, 2007, 10:48 AM
Are there any other friends who could home them for you? You could check into a boarding facility, they may have a better rate if it is a longer period of time??

OntarioGreys
February 12th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Check with cat rsecues as well, they have have an individual who would be willing to foster them

Prin
February 12th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Hey, welcome back Lilith!

Sorry I don't know who else could board your kitty for that long. :o :sorry:

sissani
February 12th, 2007, 07:18 PM
Besides having them stay with a friend/family member, boarding them would be my only idea... most places have deals for pets that stay for long periods like that.

kashtin's kin
February 14th, 2007, 01:39 AM
In the Toronto, Ontario area (no help to you, I know!) my sister boarded her 3 cats long-term in an adjacent community for a very reasonable rate, and at a fantastic 'Cat B & B' facility. It's too bad such places are not that common...I do wish you luck with your challenge :fingerscr .