Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Golf

Mocha's mum
February 11th, 2007, 10:37 PM
So, does anyone here like golf? Just wondering...I just bought a new putter from e-bay, and I'm tres excited!!! :D

Dogastrophe
February 12th, 2007, 07:02 AM
I love to golf although I don't get out nearly as much as I would like. I usually pull my putter out of the bag when the Master's starts and smack balls around the house for the weeks leading up to the snow melting and the courses opening.

Scott_B
February 12th, 2007, 07:21 AM
Used to golf all the time before my injury. I can still swing a club, kinda, but its a very weak shot and hurts my arm. So the most I do now is drive a few balls at the range.

Lukka'sma
February 12th, 2007, 10:00 AM
I don't golf myself however I love the game. Watch it on TV often and when I walk Lukka one of the trails we take is adjacent to a golf course so I stop and watch sometimes.

AliSam
February 12th, 2007, 09:06 PM
I can't say that I enjoy it but my hubby loves it. It is all he talks about when the spring comes.

Mocha's mum
February 12th, 2007, 09:15 PM
I never really liked golf until last year. Kris is all about getting me out and trying new things....I never picked up on pool, but now I'm addicted to golf. Playing it, watching it, buying random things on e-bay.......Kris and I, with two friends, have booked a golf trip to Kimberley BC for early May. Each person payed $465 to stay three nights at the ski resort, and golf three and a half rounds of golf (the first round is only 9 holes, for a warm up)

Here's a link to the resort we're staying at:
http://www.sullivanstonelodge.com/

And we're playing Trickle Creek, Bootleg Gap and Kimberley. I'm very excited!! I'll be sure to post pics when we go...:D