Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hunter's weekend in the snow :D

Hunter's_owner
February 11th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Hunter and I had a great Saturday playing in the snow. Cassie came out for awhile, but wanted to go back in:rolleyes:

Here is one of Hunter and one of Cassie

Hunter's_owner
February 11th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Here is Hunter running and one of him snowplowing:D

Hunter's_owner
February 11th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Here is Hunter shaking the snow off and one of his head:cloud9: :o

Hunter's_owner
February 11th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Here is another one of Hunter's head, I posted it because you can see Cassie in the window:D and the other he has his tongue out

Hunter's_owner
February 11th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Last two:o

Here he is patiently waiting for me to throw the ball:)

jiorji
February 11th, 2007, 05:42 PM
hahah i like the one of Cassie at the window. "no way..Hunter's CRAZY! I don't want my feets cold"

:cloud9:

Frenchy
February 11th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Hunter was going roorooos ? He seemed to like his afternoon. Cassie = :lovestruck: too cute in the window.

Hunter's_owner
February 11th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Yeah he tries to talk :laughing:

Yeah Cassie looks pathetic in the window, but when I would bring her out, instead of playing with Hunter she would just lie down.:rolleyes: She is such a girlie:D

Frenchy
February 11th, 2007, 05:55 PM
She is such a girlie:D

Smart girl, she doesn't want her fur to get all fuzzy from the snow :queen:

Hunter's_owner
February 11th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Yeah, thats what it is:laughing:

Prin
February 11th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Very cute! Hunter is so black! If he comes to visit, he's gonna make my mutts look brown.:D

Cassie's a cutie too. A delicate pushy flower.:D

Hunter's_owner
February 11th, 2007, 07:12 PM
Yeah he is very black. He is getting white around the chin though, you can really see it in the last pics.

Cassie pretends to be delicate:rolleyes:

A delicate pushy flower is a great way to put it:thumbs up

Hunter's_owner
February 12th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Hunter was going roorooos ? He seemed to like his afternoon. Cassie = :lovestruck: too cute in the window.

Yeah she was trying to look pathetic so I would let her out again, but when I did she would just lie down somewhere. She wanted to be out, but didn't want to play:rolleyes:

trippincherri
February 12th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Nice pics HO!!

Looks like you two had fun, and Cassie probably did too the whole 5 minutes she was outside lol.
She more than likely had fun inside just watching knowing all the while she was smarter by staying dry and warm. Smart girl!

breeze
February 12th, 2007, 03:53 PM
she looks so happy out there I want to play in the snow to !! :yell:

Hunter's_owner
February 12th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Nice pics HO!!

Thanks:o I love taking pictures of Hunter, he poses for the camera all the time. Cassie is harder to take because she hardly ever stays still:rolleyes:

Skryker
February 12th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Hunter looks like he had a lot of fun, even without Cassie! Fussy girl. :cloud9:

Hunter's_owner
February 12th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Yeah he did have a lot of fun. He just LOVES the snow:D :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
February 14th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Ha! Snow Dog Hunter!!!! :laughing: I love it! :cloud9: I love the snow plow one--always cracks me up when I see the dogs doing that! Macie will go for yards without ever looking up and all the snow cascading off her neck. I'm always amazed that she manages not to run into anything! :laughing:

Cassie does look very 'delicate', doesn't she? :D "Oooo....tooo cold out here, mummy...feet getting wet...must go in..."

Hunter's_owner
February 14th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Thanks Hazel. Yeah I find the snow plow hilarious too. When Hunter comes back in after doing it I have to remove his collar because of all the snow that gets up under there:D