-->

Oscar - December 2007

AnimalProtector
February 11th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Oscar - December 2006. Thirty miles northwest of San Antonio, Texas

erykah1310
February 11th, 2007, 03:25 PM
Cute dog...
I dont get the "Oscar - December 2007. Thirty miles northwest of San Antonio, Texas" part at all though...:confused:

Byrd
February 11th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Maybe it's supposed to be 'December 2006' :shrug:

AnimalProtector
February 11th, 2007, 04:04 PM
The thread should read December 2006. Sorry, but what do you expect from a 71 year old man ??? Thank you for pointing it out...

These are our two Yorkies, Maxx, with the blue ribbon, a male and Jenny, with a pink ribbon, is a female... :) :)

Maxx is a photographic ham, but Jenny hates a camera... her face will change from a happy face into a sad face, at the pointing of a camera her way... As soon as I place the camera down, she will return to her happy self... She sure makes it difficult to get a photograph of her true self...

brandynva
February 11th, 2007, 05:10 PM
NIce pictures! My Roscoe hates the camera too. He will see me pull it out and he will run and hide. I have to sneak up on him with it. hehe

AnimalProtector
February 11th, 2007, 06:16 PM
--Brandy--

You got a BIG laugh out of me... Don't you just LOVE animals???:) :) :) :)

George...

brandynva
February 11th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Oh I can't imagine my life without my animals. All of them. :lovestruck: It amazes me how people can say they are "just animals" when it's obvious by interacting with them they are so much more. I'm glad that God made four legged companions for us to take care of. :cloud9:

Peepmouse
February 11th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Beautiful pictures George! I love your little poochies...they're all sooo cute!!:lovestruck:
Maxx & Jennie remind me a lot of my parents' old Silky Terrier, Erin...:rip: He was such a sweetheart! I love Oscar too! My Cinder's coloring is very similar to his, that's why I think she's part Dachshund.

And Brandy I agree with you 100%!! Sometimes I think that they're the ones looking after us, since they always seem to know to come when you need some cheering up, consoling, or whatever...:goodvibes:

AnimalProtector
February 12th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Oscar is a mixed breed, Dachshund and Yorkie. He's is my boy !!!

This is Jack, we rescued him from a county road a couple of months ago. Jack was so thin, infested with fleas and had tape worms. He was not wearing a collar and did not have a mico chip. Our repeated attempts to locate his owner, were unproductive. He is a member of our family now. My wife named him Jack and added Daniels to his name - Jack Daniels... :) :) :)
Jack has all of the traits of a Jack Russell... Does anyone have an opinion of his mixture??? He is very loving and highly intelligent. Jack is of medium size, a fast runner, he loves to jump over objects and he will leap and soar great distances... We enjoy watching him. His bad traits are digging and climbing. He is already learning not to do that...

George...