Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dog inventions, some go to far

OntarioGreys
February 10th, 2007, 06:34 AM
decided to look at different harness designs.

This was one I really really was not expecting, a poop harness :rolleyes:

http://www.fellowlike.com.tw/en/?d=direction

Dogastrophe
February 10th, 2007, 08:35 AM
In theory, it is a neat little invention, particularly if you can only take your dog out in areas with no green space. Picking crap up on a sidewalk can be a messy job.

However, in practice, I would think that they whole contraption would get in the way and be cumbersome to use, especially when you could throw three or four bags in your pocket.

meb999
February 10th, 2007, 09:33 AM
hehehe, did you watch the video? it looks complicated to close once the poopy is in there -- I have trouble holding my breath long enough to just tie a plastic bag :eek: :sick:

OntarioGreys
February 10th, 2007, 09:55 AM
I seen the video, I can image the mess if a poor dog has pudding poop not firm enough to push the bag open :eek:

breeze
February 10th, 2007, 11:20 AM
I think I will just keep taking maxi bags :D

Byrd
February 10th, 2007, 11:26 AM
OMG the cheesy music with the video! :laughing:

Mocha's mum
February 10th, 2007, 11:29 AM
:laughing: I just got a mental image of what Mocha would do if I tried to put that contraption on his bum.....:laughing: He'd probably try to scooch it off, and then refuse to move! Ha!

The things people come up with.......

JennieV
February 10th, 2007, 01:23 PM
Sick...lol..I will keep my baggies, thank you very much..

ruffian
February 11th, 2007, 08:55 AM
AWWW that lucky lab bets to carry his poop home :yuck: .

SARAH
February 11th, 2007, 09:28 AM
Made me think of the poop-collecting bags used for horses back in the days ... but thena horse's bum is bigger than our dogs' and they poop standing up!

~michelle~
February 11th, 2007, 09:45 AM
wow....that looks silly my dogs would totally make fun of a dog wearing one of those!!!!

Prin
February 11th, 2007, 08:18 PM
I can just imagine if a dog overfills the thingy or uhh.. without getting too graphic but sometimes, when the stool is too firm and the dog has to start moving... well... nevermind. Just a bad idea, IMO... :o

Spirit
February 11th, 2007, 08:49 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bullykai
February 12th, 2007, 12:25 AM
I dont think ill be buying one..

here is more stuff:

dogs own bathtub with massaging jets. hmmmmmmm ok i dont even have one.

erykah1310
February 12th, 2007, 01:25 AM
the weirdest thing I have seen (till now) was a cat waterbed... I kinda regret not buying it though.... had the little heater and everything.:lovestruck:

glasslass
February 12th, 2007, 02:39 AM
I read through the thread before I went to the website. The images in my mind were pretty funny, but when I watched the video . . . . OMG! Give a whole new meaning to "cling-ons"!:D

OntarioGreys
February 13th, 2007, 03:08 PM
I read through the thread before I went to the website. The images in my mind were pretty funny, but when I watched the video . . . . OMG! Give a whole new meaning to "cling-ons"!:D

Lol I am in tears laughing so hard :laughing: