-->

Kais youtube video

Bullykai
February 9th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Watch and leave good comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6KKO22T-5k

mummummum
February 10th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Very sweet doggy. Didn't really get the movie references though :shrug: and overall it's a little long. Love the puppy pix and the face close-ups. They are such unusual looking dogs ~ not unlike Bedlington Terriers in their facial structure. I wonder if there is any historical genetic relationship. Sweetie pie all the same and ZI love the "movie" strtcure of your video.

Byrd
February 10th, 2007, 08:10 PM
Didn't really get the movie references though :shrug:

I do believe that they are themes, like 'The Shining' is her looking through the fence, like in the movie, 'The Beach' all beach scenes, 'Sleeping With the Enemy' all sleeping scenes. Get it now? :p

mummummum
February 10th, 2007, 08:41 PM
I do believe that they are themes, like 'The Shining' is her looking through the fence, like in the movie, 'The Beach' all beach scenes, 'Sleeping With the Enemy' all sleeping scenes. Get it now? :p

Noooo... sadly. Although I did see The Shining (sorry, I don't get the fence reference but it's been a "few" years :shrug:and the movie was a huge disappointment given the book)...other than that, I haven't been to a movie about eight years.:o

Byrd
February 10th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Like this:

krdahmer
February 10th, 2007, 10:57 PM
Aw... I like how Mew seemed to be makin her move every time Kai wasn't lookin. Very cute video.:D