Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

People and Pets are wonderful ...

AnimalProtector
February 9th, 2007, 10:30 AM
You may have noticed that I have created several Art Portraits from posted pet photographs. I enjoy assisting others as my time permits, at NO CHARGE... My purpose for being on this web site is to enjoy the people and the pet, NOT TO MAKE MONEY... It is not my intention to offend anyone. When I create an image for anyone on this web site, the image is totally free, with no strings attached... ENJOY !!! :) :) :)

One of my four dogs is in the following photograph. His name is Oscar...

God bless you and yours...

George...

JanM
February 9th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Well, believe me, I am enjoying the art picture you created of Bobby! It's wonderful and much appreciated.

Frenchy
February 9th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Oscar is adorable :cloud9:

TeriM
February 11th, 2007, 01:53 AM
Oscar is very cute :lovestruck: . Welcome to the forum, the portraits you have done are fabulous. Please post some pics of the rest of your gang :) .

Peepmouse
February 11th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Oscar is adorable!! :lovestruck: He looks like he's a little older already, or maybe it's just the look he's giving us. How old is he? I love the work you've done on all the pics so far. They are fantastic!:thumbs up I especially love the one you did of my Pepper & Cinder! They look great! Thanks for giving us these wonderful gifts!
:grouphug: :D