Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Strict, Unbending Rules For Dealing With Stray Cats

technodoll
February 8th, 2007, 10:51 PM
STRICT, UNBENDING RULES FOR DEALING WITH STRAY CATS

1. Stray cats will not be fed.

2. Stray cats will not be fed anything except dry cat food.

3. Stray cats will not be fed anything except dry cat food moistened with a little milk.

4. Stray cats will not be fed anything except dry cat food moistened with warm milk, yummy treats and leftover fish scraps.

5. Stray cats will not be encouraged to make this house their permanent residence.

6. Stray cats will not be petted, played with or picked up and cuddled unnecessarily.

7. Stray cats that are petted, played with, picked up and cuddled will absolutely not be given a name.

8. Stray cats with or without a name will not be allowed inside the house at any time.

9. Stray cats will not be allowed inside the house except at certain times.

10. Stray cats will not be allowed inside the house except on days ending in "y".

11. Stray cats allowed inside will not be permitted to jump up on or sharpen their claws on the furniture.

12. Stray cats will not be permitted to jump up on, or sharpen claws on the really good furniture.

13. Stray cats will be permitted on all furniture but must sharpen claws on new $114.99 sisal-rope cat-scratching post with three perches.

14. Stray cats will answer the call of nature outdoors in the sand.

15. Stray cats will answer the call of nature in the three-piece, high-impact plastic tray filled with Fresh'n'Sweet kitty litter.

16. Stray cats will answer the call of nature in the hooded litter pan with a three-panel privacy screen and plenty of head room.

17. Stray cats will sleep outside.

18. Stray cats will sleep in the garage.

19. Stray cats will sleep in the house.

20. Stray cats will sleep in a cardboard box lined with an old blanket.

21. Stray cats will sleep in the special Kitty-Komfort-Bed with non-allergenic lambs wool pillow.

22. Stray cats will not be allowed to sleep in our bed.

23. Stray cats will not be allowed to sleep in our bed, except at the foot.

24. Stray cats will not be allowed to sleep in our bed under the covers.

25. Stray cats will not be allowed to sleep in our bed under the covers except at the foot.

26. Stray cats will not play on the desk.

27. Stray cats will not play on the desk near the computer.

28. Stray cats are forbidden to walk on the computer keyboard on the desk when the human is asdfjjhhkl;ljfd.;oier' puyykmm4hbdm9lo9j USING IT.

erykah1310
February 8th, 2007, 10:59 PM
Oh so true.... :rolleyes:

jiorji
February 8th, 2007, 11:04 PM
hahha i think this applies to dogastrophe with Gracie:cloud9:

and of course me and Twiggy:lovestruck:

Dracko
February 8th, 2007, 11:39 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dogastrophe
February 9th, 2007, 05:04 AM
Great list, we are about half way down it. :cat:

Kristin7
February 9th, 2007, 09:48 AM
:laughing: too funny, love it! :cat:

meb999
February 9th, 2007, 11:47 AM
I love it!! :laughing:

breeze
February 9th, 2007, 12:32 PM
This is great. It's funny how we all say no no no no ,then ok just this once, then the rest is history. into your heart and the word yes just keeps popping up . :laughing: :lovestruck:

krdahmer
February 9th, 2007, 01:19 PM
:laughing: :laughing: Oh my husband would love that...that was pretty much what happened to him every time I took to another little poor lost soul. And it explains why we now have 6 and all my family's homes are full too. Too cute.:cat:

mummummum
February 10th, 2007, 07:27 PM
yep...sounds just like the dog rules.:thumbs up

Nice to see you cat-people finally fessin' :D

sarenab
February 11th, 2007, 04:49 AM
VERY cute and true.....I mean how could it not be true?:laughing:

chico2
February 11th, 2007, 08:00 AM
Oh yes,I can soooo see that happening,thank's TD for posting that:thumbs up
I know you are no great lover of cats and was a little concerned opening this thread thinking...oh,oh what does she do to these poor strays:laughing:

technodoll
February 11th, 2007, 05:30 PM
chico i like cats fine! i'm just allergic, and hubby is deathly allergic, and the dogs only want to chomp into them so... no cats allowed anywhere near :o

rainbow
February 11th, 2007, 06:52 PM
That was cute. :D

H.P.
February 13th, 2007, 10:11 PM
Got to send this to mom! Her cat (official name "Not My Cat") got to move into the garage tonight.