Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Karla Homolka married?

Lukka'sma
February 8th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Homolka helped take three children's lives. Now she may have created one.
Details are sketchy, but it appears the freed schoolgirl killer may have secretly had a baby.
Rampant rumours, tips and a string of circumstances suggest Homolka is now married and, in the past few days, gave birth to a bouncing baby boy in a Montreal hospital.
If all of this is true, it appears that the fantasy she held for all of her 12 years in prison is now complete. Now 36, Homolka will have a new hubby and a new baby to go with the puppy she picked up within weeks of her July 2005 prison release.
The happy family has been created within 1 1/2 years of her release. But that should come as no surprise. She has planned it all along. In a 1998 prison evaluation, Homolka mapped out her criteria for the man who would succeed her first husband, infamous serial killer, sadist and rapist Paul Bernardo.

I just can not get my head wrapped around this one!!!!
If you live in the Montreal area and have children, keep them locked up!!!

Frenchy
February 8th, 2007, 07:00 PM
OMG ! I wish she would just move out of this country :mad:

BMDLuver
February 8th, 2007, 07:24 PM
This is quoted from where?

Lukka'sma
February 8th, 2007, 07:40 PM
This is quoted from where?

http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/Na...558265-sun.html

jiorji
February 8th, 2007, 07:44 PM
OMG ! I wish she would just move out of this country :mad:

why so that she can be soemone else's problem??? So she can be trialed with weaker fines or have her whole record erased?!?!because that could happen in another country

she needs to be trialed properly without lies and fully for everything.
boohoo she doesn't have a life...she's manipulative and she got out of a life sentence :shrug:

BMDLuver
February 8th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Thanks... it said file not found but might be my silly computer. :yell:

Prin
February 8th, 2007, 07:46 PM
http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/Na...558265-sun.html

http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/National/2007/02/08/3558265-sun.html

BMDLuver
February 8th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Hmmm, it says it's alleged, not confirmed etc so could very well just be a crock. Let's hope for any child's sake it is as she's one sick B.

Lukka'sma
February 8th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Thanks for that Prin. Any of you pets.ca's living in Montreal have to put up with the daily comings and goings of Karla?
Is she news there or just another face in the crowd?

jiorji
February 8th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Thanks for that Prin. Any of you pets.ca's living in Montreal have to put up with the daily comings and goings of Karla?
Is she news there or just another face in the crowd?

they were filming her once waiting for the bus.
But nobody's sure where she lives. I sure don't.

But i don't think it's worth to live in fear because of that. There's tons of bad people around in cities :shrug:
I just wish she didn't have that much freedom, not because i'm afraid for my life, but because i think she wasn't punished enough

wdawson
February 8th, 2007, 08:20 PM
yea thats great.....breeding her own victim.....what a slap in the face to the mahaffy and french families.....i took you children your possible grand children...and now i have my own.

i was listening to a TO talk show today....and the host used to live in and was on the radio in montreal...john moore...and he said that montreal is almost oblivious to the karla and bernardo story....true? or false?

Lukka'sma
February 8th, 2007, 08:21 PM
i think she wasn't punished enough

I agree with this whole heartedly. I think Bernardo is a piece of **** rapist not worthy of taking another breath, but Karla, now she is a manipulative, cunning, loathsome murderer.

wdawson
February 8th, 2007, 08:27 PM
between the two....at the time...it was who can cut a deal first....both are equally guilty and both should be in jail FOREVER.

Lukka'sma
February 8th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Karla will live in fear every day for her child's safety. Because she knows what evil lurks out in the world.

jiorji
February 8th, 2007, 08:42 PM
i was listening to a TO talk show today....and the host used to live in and was on the radio in montreal...john moore...and he said that montreal is almost oblivious to the karla and bernardo story....true? or false?

i'd say true. Which is why she chose to live here because I think the Francophone community shuts its ears to much that happens amongst the English Canada population. That's my opinion.

wdawson
February 8th, 2007, 08:52 PM
yea right....molesting murderers attract the same......do you think the father of this kid is a well established upstanding law abiding person:rolleyes: ...given her track record on guys ....excluding paul.....she was in a pen-pal relationship with another CONVICT.....a lesbian relationship with a CONVICT.......god help this kid

Lukka'sma
February 8th, 2007, 09:00 PM
she chose to live here because I think the Francophone community shuts its ears to much that happens amongst the English Canada population.

She wants what she didn't have the heart to give
Mercy and a life safe from harm

jiorji
February 8th, 2007, 09:07 PM
She wants what she didn't have the heart to give
Mercy and a life safe from harm

well of course, we all want that. bUt her demand is selfish. It only took a great lawyer to save her a**:mad:
and i'm sure thousands of other ppl go to jail for false accusations

wdawson
February 8th, 2007, 09:16 PM
she's just a nut case with no regard for any persons life...HER OWN SISTER...included.....family is supposed to come first......not you homicidal husband and yourself........i hope the media covers her for the rest of her life..

Lukka'sma
February 8th, 2007, 09:21 PM
It only took a great lawyer to save her a**:mad:

that and her exculpatory cheering section in the attorney-general's office.

jiorji
February 8th, 2007, 09:25 PM
she's just a nut case with no regard for any persons life...HER OWN SISTER...included.....family is supposed to come first......not you homicidal husband and yourself........i hope the media covers her for the rest of her life..

i don't have any siblings but ...I can't wrap my head around to how you'd trick your own blood into something like that...:shrug:

Lukka'sma
February 8th, 2007, 09:32 PM
i don't have any siblings but ...I can't wrap my head around to how you'd trick your own blood into something like that...:shrug:

No tricking Tammy at all. She never stood a chance.Paul plied Tammy with drinks, laced with the sedative Halcion. The effects of the drugs and alcohol were swift and Tammy was out cold on the couch in no time. When the other members of the household went up to bed, Karla and Paul started to work on Tammy. Paul held the camera on Tammy while he raped her, leaving Karla to keep the halothane-laden rag over her sister's face. Then he ordered Karla to make sexual advances to her sleeping sister.

jiorji
February 8th, 2007, 09:34 PM
yeah she did get tricked!

I mean she was invited wasn't she?? Karla could've said something....or NOT do it!:yuck:

Lukka'sma
February 8th, 2007, 09:37 PM
yeah she did get tricked!

I mean she was invited wasn't she?? Karla could've said something....or NOT do it!:yuck:

Paul was very annoyed that Karla was not a virgin when he met her. It was, therefore, from his point of view, her responsibility to make it possible for Paul to take the virginity of Karla's younger sister Tammy without her knowledge or consent. Once Karla accepted that logic, the rest was easy, even the idea of videotaping the whole thing seemed to make sense to her.

jiorji
February 8th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Paul was very annoyed that Karla was not a virgin when he met her. It was, therefore, from his point of view, her responsibility to make it possible for Paul to take the virginity of Karla's younger sister Tammy without her knowledge or consent. Once Karla accepted that logic, the rest was easy, even the idea of videotaping the whole thing seemed to make sense to her.

lol i know the story. It's still unacceptable whichever way you tell it. Karla shouldn't have agreed to anything. And it's not like Tammy knew what was going on. Therefore she was TRICKED as i previously said

wdawson
February 8th, 2007, 09:47 PM

where did you get that from?

they are just plain physco....you should send this in an e-mail to the mahaffy and french family and see what kind of response you get. hey even send to karlas family.....bet they are thrilled also.

Lukka'sma
February 8th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Therefore she was TRICKED as i previously said

I would say more like ambushed

Lukka'sma
February 8th, 2007, 10:01 PM
....you should send this in an e-mail to the mahaffy and french family and see what kind of response you get. hey even send to karlas family.....bet they are thrilled also.

not quite sure what this is supposed to mean

wdawson
February 8th, 2007, 10:18 PM
I would say more like ambushed

just tell the families your quote. see how they react.....she was ambushed???.

SHE helped ambush her own SISTER....
SHE helped ambush LESLIE
SHE helped ambush KRISTEN

wdawson
February 8th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Are you related ?.....you seem to me to be...nobody in ontario would stick up for this piece of crap if they weren't.

jiorji
February 8th, 2007, 10:34 PM
i think she got those quotes off a bio website. I remember seeing that text before.

Lukka'sma
February 8th, 2007, 10:34 PM
You seem to think that I am sticking up for Karla. Are you sure that you have read this entire thread.
I am saying that Karla's sister Tammy was ambushed by Karla and Paul.
I am saying Karla ambushed Leslie
I am saying Karla ambushed Kristen
I am saying Karla most likely did the dirty deed and killed both Leslie and Kristen and who knows how many others.
I sill don't know why you would want me to email anyones family and tell them I think Karla ambushed anyone. Doesn't make any sense to me, they already know the story.

jiorji
February 8th, 2007, 10:37 PM
You seem to think that I am sticking up for Karla. Are you sure that you have read this entire thread.

well the way you used those quotes (without putting the text in quotation), in response to what I was saying would imply that you're on her side....but the text you used is telling the story. I just don't think it was used properly, especially when i said Tammy was tricked and you put
No tricking Tammy at all. She never stood a chance

as in , she had no choice. And she didn't because she was unaware of what was going on sadly:shrug:

Lukka'sma
February 8th, 2007, 10:43 PM
That is very true jiorji, she had no idea that those two pieces of **** were planning on raping her. So I was saying Tammy wasn't tricked into having sex with Bernardo because she was clueless that it was even in the works. Hence the ambush

jiorji
February 8th, 2007, 10:52 PM
lol but she was tricked. What else would you call drinking a drink with date-rape not knowing there's a drug inside??

ambush would imply that they jumped her while conscious.

oh well either way wrong wrong wrong

wdawson
February 8th, 2007, 10:53 PM
yea i have read all the posts in this thread......and kristen and leslie never knew what was coming either.karla is an evil b***h. and it seems to me that you are somehow making her out to be a victim of sorts.

Lukka'sma
February 8th, 2007, 11:15 PM
yea i have read all the posts in this thread......and kristen and leslie never knew what was coming either.karla is an evil b***h. and it seems to me that you are somehow making her out to be a victim of sorts.

Oh hardly. I think she would like to consider herself a victim, but I don't buy into that for a moment. I have said in this thread that she is a murderer, that she will fear for the safety of her own child because she understands all too well what evil lurks out there. I also said she wants the mercy she refused to show others. I made a crack about the attorney-general's office being so lenient with her ass. I said she ambushed these girls. At no time do I recall saying I was either on her side or feeling that poor Karla is getting the short end of the stick.

wdawson
February 8th, 2007, 11:26 PM
lets just say that karla is a killer....feel for her kid....and leave it at that;)

Lukka'sma
February 8th, 2007, 11:49 PM
I would still like to know why you would want anyone to do such a hateful thing as email (what you thought was Karla sympathy) to the families that Karla destroyed. Can not understand your reason for it.

White Wolf
February 8th, 2007, 11:58 PM
Thread closed. Please do not reopen closed issues.