Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I'm One In A Million

Lukka'sma
February 8th, 2007, 11:37 AM
After talking with various people in my life and on the internet I realize I am the only person in a million that is driven nuts by Kelly Ripa. What am I missing about this girl that everyone else loves? She constantly is petting herself... and that phony laugh of hers .....the continuous talk about how very overweight she is, come on, I think she can't weigh more than 80lbs.
Never realized how much I liked CathyLee until Kelly came along.

~michelle~
February 8th, 2007, 12:16 PM
i cant stand her either..... she makes me wanna yell:yell:

dustybird
February 8th, 2007, 01:21 PM
Your not alone, drives me insane. I didn't think I liked Kathy Lee either but she was better than Kelly.

chico2
February 8th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Not that I watch their show but I've seen enough,since I can't stand either Regis(SP?)or Kelly Ripa,I felt the same about Kathy-Lee,they are all phonies..
Regis should retire with all his money,Kelly should be fired and go home and eat a big juicy steak with FF,choclate-cake for dessert,Kathy-Lee is still trying to stay in the spot light,not working:laughing:
Many years ago I watch Kelly in one of the soaps,where she met her husband,then she seemed to be a sweet girl..
Nowadays my TV clicks on at 6pm for all the bad news around the world,no daytime TV for me..

rainbow
February 8th, 2007, 03:51 PM
I can't stand her either. She never shuts up and is way worse than Kathy Lee ever was. Regis is also stuck on himself. :rolleyes:

Skryker
February 8th, 2007, 03:53 PM
You are so not alone on this! My parents seem to think she's wonderful, but I can't stand her! Her voice irritates me, her mannerisms annoy me:shrug: but I wasn't a big fan of that show anyways.

Kristin7
February 8th, 2007, 05:36 PM
my sentiments exactly, Chico2! I don't like Regis either, he looks plastic. They are all annoying. I don't watch their show but have seen enough.

Byrd
February 8th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Nah, you're not one in a million. I feel that way too. Thought I was the only one. :shrug:

Prin
February 8th, 2007, 08:31 PM
I don't mind her. :shrug: :o

happycats
February 8th, 2007, 08:45 PM
I can't stand her!! Even when I am just flipping through channels and see (and hear her annoying mouse voice) it drives me nuts!!:yell: :yuck:
I didn't like kathy lee either.

your not alone!! I think she is one of those people you either lover or hate/

I HATE her Tide commercial too!!! (na na na na ....na na na na...hey hey hey good bye) OMG now it's stuck in my head again:eek:

susieqt
February 8th, 2007, 09:39 PM
I think she is really cute and has a good sense of humor. I don't minding watching the show at all:laughing:

Lukka'sma
February 8th, 2007, 09:40 PM
OMG now it's stuck in my head again:eek:

Wish I had never read this reply, I too am going to be hearing this bloody song for the rest of the evening.

Golden Girls
February 9th, 2007, 08:25 AM
Great! now the song's in my head too :) I do like both her and Regis. I stopped watching the show because Quebecer's weren't aloud to play in the game. Something to do with our language :confused: I emailed them and asked well if your watching their show you must freakin understand at least the question. I didn't realize I was wasting my time sending the answers every day so I called :laughing:

AliSam
February 10th, 2007, 01:54 PM
I don't mind Kelly Ripa but I can't stand Regis. My Mom & I went to a live taping last year and Kelly was so friendly and waving & saying "hi" to everyone. Regis just sat there like a lump and looked like he just wanted it over. He didn't speak to anyone.

CyberKitten
February 10th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Never watched her - I guess I am not missing anything?

JennieV
February 10th, 2007, 04:36 PM
All I have to say about her and him and them all is BLEH
my fave is the Daily Show, when I can watch it...LOL...:o

happycats
February 10th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Wish I had never read this reply, I too am going to be hearing this bloody song for the rest of the evening.

So sorry :o
na na na na ...na na na na ....hey hey hey ....good bye!

TeriM
February 11th, 2007, 02:30 AM
I like Kelly but don't like Regis.

joeysmama
February 12th, 2007, 10:08 AM
I was in a mall once with my kids, when they were younger. Regis was there doing a book signing and they were just pushing people past him, like a meat market. Quick hello and then they practically pushed the people on to get to the next one. (Like the Santa Claus scene in A Christmas Story) It looked like a miserable day for him. But I took my kids through the line--why not? We didn't have a book or anything I was just curious. And he was so nice to my kids. Stopped to talk to them and had someone take our picture even though we weren't buying his book and the kids obviously didn't know who he was and were completely unimpressed.

In fact I think Regis actually LIKED that. Anyway after that I couldn't help but like the guy !:shrug: