Dog Parks do wonderful thing...

billyp
February 8th, 2007, 09:51 AM
like making boxers sleep!!!!
Ranger fell asleep I didn't even have time to take off the leash lol
Taika is about 5 seconds away from reaching Ranger :thumbs up

Frenchy
February 9th, 2007, 09:00 PM
:laughing: did Ranger fell off the couch later on ? Because he's pretty near the edge :eek:

Saber
February 9th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Like sleeping babys! :p
thats what my dog does after a few hours at the dog park.

and it is sure a wonderful thing!

Prin
February 9th, 2007, 10:48 PM
Ooo Ranger needs a belly rub!!! :lovestruck:

Taika's got those cutie boxer eyes.:) (nice food ad too :D)

TeriM
February 9th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Gotta love a sleepy dog :lovestruck: . I can't believe all you people who can just leave the bag of dog food out. My house has top security over the dog food. If it's not the dogs then the cats break into it :frustrated: .

billyp
February 9th, 2007, 11:27 PM
lol @ the food
i think they were too tired to even think about food. I had just bought the bag ...usually it's in the dogs closet (yeah they have their own closet lol)

phoenix
February 10th, 2007, 08:07 AM
ain't it the truth! nothing tires out a boxer... except other dogs playing !! One thing I've found about the dog park is that boxers will find each other to play, they recognize each other somehow... which is good because then the boxing begins! Sometimes Maia can be very annoying to other dogs by the way she uses her paws to play and jumps up like a kangaroo. Luckily both my dogs play the same way so they can tire each other out!

billyp
February 10th, 2007, 08:48 AM
Phoenix...thaT's the reason why I rescued Ranger...just so Taika could get a boxing partner lol...
I used to go to the park with taika and she'd get all the dogs tired then when everybody leaves happy with their tired dog she'd come back to me and she was still 100% energy lol :shrug:

phoenix
February 10th, 2007, 11:25 AM
haha that sounds like someone I know... :laughing:

meb999
February 10th, 2007, 12:52 PM
awwww, so cute!! I wish Buster could play at the dog park :sad: He doesn't really 'get' doggy play...and the few times that he DOES get it, then he makes the other dog mad because he's 'boxing'....